World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Dag en Hallo!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 pm

( I AM CHASTE, I SAY. CHASTE. besides it is one of my OTPs. YOU LOVE IT ANYWAY. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:09 pm

*waves off his smirk and gives one back*

Less educational means, you say? No matter what you chose, you'd still be teaching around! I do have to admit that I did miss your joviality and craziness, also you had a great set of hair.

*blushes a bit at his next statement to Eirik and is flusttered* *looks over to the quite Eirik*

Ma-Mathias! Definitely do a filter check around here! You never know when the students will pop up, I know you well enough so its okay but *blushes*

(Norway, Denmark, Holland and Belgium cuddleorgy? I like this and agree!!!)

@Roderich Edelstein
Quote :
Halo frau Vanackere. *kisses her hand*

*blushes and smiles* Pleasure to meet you Roderich Edelstein, I cannot wait to see you in my class!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 am

Teagan Kirkland wrote:
'ello there! Welcome ta the school!

((Welcome to the forum, hun! ^w^)

Kirkland? You wouldn't happen to have an older sibling teaching here with me, would you? And younger siblings that I will have the pleasure of teaching!

*nods and shakes hand*

Always a pleasure to meet my students!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:29 am

Ciao bella donna. Thank you for gracing our dull campus with your beauty~ I look forward to attending your class.

(Welcome to the forum~ <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:30 am

*gives him a sweet smile with a blush* Why thank you Mister Vargas, I am looking forward to seeing you in my class as well. I hope to see what you can do!

(Thank you for the wilkommen!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 am

[quote="Mathias Sørensen"]
Quote :

((NORGE SHUT UP. YOU CAN'T JUST LEND ME OUT TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT!! OKAY FINE, IT WOULD BE SMOKING HOT AND IF WE GET A HOLLAND AND THEY'RE ALRIGHT WITH IT I AM SO DOING THIS, BELGIUM SHOULD JOIN. God, every day the denmark/the world gangbang you suggested is becoming more and more of a premonition *hides face in hands*))

((XD Norway became Denmark's pimp...and I missed this? *would love to see that orgy*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:05 am

*gives a charming smile* I look forward to seeing your beautiful smile each day~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 am

Lovino Vargas wrote:
*gives a charming smile* I look forward to seeing your beautiful smile each day~

*blushes*

Oh...thank you very much for the compliment Mister Vargas, you are too kind with your words. *pauses* Really? Beautiful?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 am

Very beautiful! Like a angel from heaven~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 pm

*blushes and composes herself*

Mister Vargas, if you have a wonderful way with words, You must have a strong talent in Literature or Writing even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm

I wish I could say I have such a talent for either, but my words are only inspired by such grace and beauty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm

*is completely flustered*

I do not think I have ever inspired anyone to give me such words but you should see if your words and tongue transcribe well enough to paper

*smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Nah, Belle. I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of that wean's mouth if I were you. Reminds me too much of maself, so he does.

((hahahah I know! You know what we need? a Hooker!Au. I don't even know. Haha i bet you'll live to see it. Not to mention yer already gonna be taking part in th other one))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

*hugs Mathias*

Oh so this means, there is another you in the world? Get the ammunition ready and lock up your women! *says jokingly* Than I know how exactly what to do, I dealt with you for how many years, dear Mattie?

((Pretty Woman? Walking down the Street? The other one just needs to happen asap or as soon as we get a Holland over here and than the sexiness can begin))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 am

As if one does not suffice. *grimaces off*

( hollandhollandhollandhollandhollandholland. *fangirlsthisaaskjdjakhr* And a hooker? Damn I want to bring England into this. 8| If Holland becomes a teacher, let's just all go into the teacher's lounge for a nice private meeting~ You are invited too Romano 8D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 am

*looks at Eirik and gives him a sympathetic smile*

Of course, what would the world do with out at least one Mathias Sorensen? It is something I am highly tempted to know sometimes but I'd be lonely without the lug!

(God, I want this to happen so so so bad! Holland come on somewhere, your little Belle needs some fun times!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

Pfffft. Another me? Don't flatter the boy, he's just a cheap copy. I mean 'angel from heaven'? Even Shelley wouldn't touch it with a ten foot bargepole, when high on laudanum.

Quote :
Than I know how exactly what to do, I dealt with you for how many years, dear Mattie?
FAR TOO MANY FOR IT TO BE GOOD FOR YER HEALTH. Hahaha, but hey it wasn't like you didn't get out of a bunch of shit because of that. Mostly because people pitied you for associating with me though...I think.

((hahahah I was thinking more of the Secret Diary of a Call Girl kinda universe. With Norge as Stephanie, sitting on a leather couch in a slinky suit, sippin martinis and informing Denmark that he's got 'two lovely gentlemen this afternoon'. LOL ironically the main character is called Belle XD and yes Holland!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Belle laughed at the reference and smiled at seeing his bits of random knowledge pop out, in the midst of either a compliment or insult.

*smiles toward Mathias with a jab of her elbow to his sides*

I don't know how many years of sanity I have left with you and I think half of them either thought "What is with her hanging with him" and "Poor soul, having to put up with him" and than the select few going "Dear Lord, those two?"

(I see that in my head and I want it really bad. Now!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm

*rubs his rib with a mock-sulky expression*

what was that for? lad's got a lot to learn, is all. and god knows. that with an amazing professor such as yerself he'll definitely learn more than I did in high school.

....come to think of it, the only useful thing I've learn was how to roll on a condom using my mouth....hmmmm that's not exactly academics....

NOT MANY OF THAT I AM SURE. Haha, I think my Mom's comment summed it all up; 'See, Belle, she's such a nice wee lassie. What she doin hangin out with you lot?' and then being all 'ahh, that's a shame' haha.

((Hahahah, oh totally! it would be an awesome au!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:40 pm

*raised an eyebrow at his most declarative statement about the condom*
"You learned that in economics didn't you?"

*She nodded*

"They'll learn something this year, one way or another Mattie, one way or another"

*gave him a smile and nodded in agreement*
"My mom also had a good one, "Mathias and Belle are friends...dear god what have we unleashed on to this world?"

((totes awesome AU but not this is making me think of those four traveling with the Doctor now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:48 pm

*scrathes the back of his head awkwardly*
'Errrrr....sorta, yeah. The pedagogical body was very impressed'

'Well, they defo will! I can tell from experience that hot teachers make you learn twice as much as you would have otherwise'

'Hahahahah oh yeah! I think she liked me though...as far as mums went anyway.'

((ooohahahah that is brilliant!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm

*nods*

She did, thought your presence would help me handle schooling with my brother and peers like him, although she did thing you were dropped on your head a few times

*shrugs and blushes*

Well they make sure you focus on them a lot but I doubt that will happen
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 am

Privyet, Belle~ Welcome to the school~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:30 am

*smiles and waves* Danke for the welcome Ivan! I am happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dag en Hallo!   Dag en Hallo! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dag en Hallo!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2