World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The History of the World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The History of the World Empty
PostSubject: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Belle looked around her classroom, she had spent a good several hours setting it up by herself and making sure that the desks were comfortable and were in order to fit a decent amount of students. The room was dreary, with the exception of the large windows and she took several flimsy pieces of colored paper-mache to decorate the lights and light areas of the room, that were not filled with maps, plenty of books and dvd's, a tv station, a computer with encyclopedia's and several nicknacks lining the walls, photos, posters and a sideboard with a massive amount of homework for the next coming weeks.

Belle spun around and opened the door, waiting for her students to come. She scribbled her name and several of her rules on the board for the students to kinda understand and follow by. She was highly nervous, her first time teaching a class in her old school was highly nerve wracking but she gave herself a small blessing, fixed her tea dress and sweater and leaned against her desk comfortable, hoping to look friendly to her students. She was mentally going over her lesson plan in her head as well "Intro...Empires of the Ancient World starting in the Mediterranean and working east, ending in the Americas. And than let's see how it goes!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm

First to enter the room was a Chinese boy. Yao wore his usual white Chinese shirt under the sand-tone school sweater and with matching trousers. He also brought his Panda, named Cha, along with him inside his backpack basket.

First thing he notices is that the classroom is still empty and then secondly the teacher is already there in her desk. He makes a bow at the teacher. "Ni hao. I'm Wang Yao aru. Is this the History class aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Belle lifted her head up and gave a bright smile, pushing herself off the desk and stared at the young student, she was that he was polite in his stance and made a similar bow to him as well.

"Dag! You are in the right place, this is the History classroom, and I am your instructor, Miss Vanackere, a pleasure to meet you Mister Yao!" she said happily, waving him to sit in whatever seat he wished.

Belle nodded and peered out the door, seeing if anyone was trailing him. "Well, I won't delve into a full introduction just yet since others will be coming but there are a few rules that will be repeated such as Politeness, Respect and Listen" she nodded and perked up "But it won't be all seriousness all the time though"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

"Sensei, would you mind me taking my pet panda along aru? He easily gets sad aru. Please aru? He's always quiet and most of the time he sleeps aru." he shows his pet Panda to Belle. Cha looks at the teacher with a sleepy face then after few seconds, he goes back to his slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Belle looks at the adorable Panda and coos at it, she gave him a nod. "Ja, he can stay, as long as he won't chew on the wires and keeps quiet. Besides, I do not like seeing sad pets and owners together" she told him and moved to sit on her desk, keeping her legs crossed and looked towards her student.

"So Mister Yao, while we wait for the other students, do you mind telling me a little about yourself, I like to make sure I know a little about my students and build up from there to help or to give a push in the course" she said pulling out a little attendance book and was ready to take some notes. "Do you mind? It won't bother you, If it does please tell me" she said to him, smiling and hoping she was looking calm.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Yao makes a quick bow, "Xie Xie sensei!" He immediately put down his stuff and his basket backpack onto the nearest desk then comes back near the teacher. "I'm from the mainland China aru." He takes a pause and looks at the teacher. "I have 8 other siblings and 5 of them are attending this school too aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Belle raised an eyebrow at that, she wondered if she would get the chance to instruct his siblings as well, and if they were as polite and good as he was, her first year of teaching might go over very well. She saw him take care with his belongings and smiled, the Panda would brighten her day.

"And five of them are already here?" she asked him "Are you the oldest than? Or just oldest male in your family?" She figured that with these questions and a few others, she can get an idea of him and to honestly get to know him and her other students well enough that they would trust her.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 am

He lightly blushes and unwillingly looks off from the teacher for a while. "Yes aru, I'm the eldest in my family aru. All my siblings are good boys and girls aru..." he makes a short pause then continues with a softer voice "... probably except one aru... he's a bit pervy aru." For a while he looks away, making a guilty expression. "I hope you could take good care of my siblings too aru, especially my younger sisters and brother aru. I'm a bit worried about them aru." he makes a bright smile. It was his family that completes his day. Just thinking about them makes him the happiest man in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Belle nods happily "Of course! Making sure that all my students are taken care of, educational wise and through kindness is something I take very seriously and I promise to do my best, do not worry!" she said hoping to reassure him.

Belle looked up at the clock, and tilted her head "Well there is still a decent amount of time left before the class actually begins, so if you have any other questions...be free to ask me!" She offered, as she grabbed her thermos of coffee, delicious and fragrant coffee.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Mei was running to the next classroom, she had no idea which class she had now and hoped dearly that this would be it. She had lost her timetable unpacking but she only realized that at the last minute. Too scared to ask the office for a new one she decided to get to class early and hopefully find someone with the same timetable.

Her uniform was a mess. It was her first time wearing one and the tie was especially new to her. Her bag was heavy from carrying so many books and was slowing her down.

She stopped outside the next classroom for breath before entering. "e-excuse me sensei" she said as she opened the door slightly. There were only two people inside the room and one of them was her brother Yao. "now Yao will think im a terribly disorganized student aiya~" She took a breath breath and asked "I w-was wondering if this is the class im supposed to be in ne" She looked to the teacher praying she would say yes and if not at least direct her to her actual class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Belle picked up her head from the conversation with the only other student, Yao and drinking her coffee; she looked at the young girl and smiled happily seeing her.

"Ja, this is the right classroom if you're looking for history of the world!" she said cheerfully waving the student in to the classroom further and to get a really good look at her. The girl looked nervous and a bit tired, but overall happy.

"I am Miss Vanackere, you can call me Ms V and Ms Vanack or Ms. Vanackere. If you have a problem with pronouncing it! And you are which student?"
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Mei slowly entered the classroom with a sigh of relief. Thank you Buddha ne!^^' She closed the door behind her and walked closer to the teacher. She knew he had taken history so just became quite relaxed but began to feel slightly tired.

"My name is Meimei, Miss V-Vanack?" Mei smiled at her teacher and held out her hand. The teacher seemed kind and welcoming, not to mention pretty.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Yao looks at the door area and there he saw his younger sister. "Aiya Mei-chan aru... your necktie is a mess aru." He immediately fixes Meimei's tie and hand irons some creased parts of her sleeves. He takes Meimei with his arm around her shoulder. "Sensei, she's one of my younger sisters aru." he smiles at the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Belle looked back and forth between them, nodding her head softly and gave a softer smilie to the young girl. "Yao-san, Meimei--san, I can see the resemblance and it is a pleasure to meet a new student! I hope that you will learn much from me this year!"

Belle saw that she had messed up her necktie and remembered how much those bothered her and sighed happily "Meimei-san, do you need help with fixing your necktie?" She placed her coffee on her desk, closing the top tightly and popped off the desk. Up if she needed the help.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Mei looked back to her brother embarrassed. "xiexie gege" she looks up to her teacher and says" that's okay Miss, Yao already fixed it but xiexie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 am

Belled nodded and smiled, going back to drinking her coffee, looking at her two students happily.

"While we are waiting for other students to arrive, tell me, if there is anything in particular you like to study in History and I can make those lessons specialized for everyone or just in singular?"
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 am

Mei really liked this teacher because in her last school the teacher didn't talk to the students or help them. They just told them what to do and when.

"Miss, i was wondering if were would learn about westerners history"Mei asked this with great interest as this would help her get to know the other students background better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 am

Belle nodded at the girls' enthusiasm and nodded "Of course! We will focus on the Ancient World for about a month or two, and than do focus on Areas of Interest like the Middle East, Asia and of course Europe and the Americas" she said sipping her coffee again, feeling rejuvenated.

"The Western World is as vast and diverse as the Eastern World and I will make sure you learn about both to good amount, there will be a lot of work done individually by students, self-research and stuff. Ya'll do fine though, its fun, you may be asked to do research on certain histories via documentaries or museum tours!" Belle told her and Yao, mentally storing the info to repeat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Lovino was late to this class, but to him it was worth the lateness. He walked into the classroom with a wide mile. "Ciao, bella donna. Forgive my lateness to your class. But I stopped when I saw these lovely flowers that I felt would look ever so much more beautiful in your arms." Lovino gave a smile as he offered a bouquet of flowers to the History professor.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Yao notices Mei-chan's hair a bit messy. "Your hair is a bit messy aru." he whispers, fixes her hair with his hand. "You didn't have to run aru. It's still early aru. Ah, and fix you socks too aru."

He looks at the teacher, now with Mei-chan fully presentable. "Aiya~ The Western world is different from ours so we'd like to learn about it aru. I'm interested in visiting museums aru. I'm looking forward aru ne."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:
Lovino was late to this class, but to him it was worth the lateness. He walked into the classroom with a wide mile. "Ciao, bella donna. Forgive my lateness to your class. But I stopped when I saw these lovely flowers that I felt would look ever so much more beautiful in your arms." Lovino gave a smile as he offered a bouquet of flowers to the History professor.

Belle was listening to Yao and MeiMei speak and heard the commotion of her new student walking in. She peered and saw that he had a bright smile and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. She raised an eyebrow at his words and couldn't help but laugh merrily. "Alright...and thank you for the flowers! You are Mister...?" she asked him accepting the flowers and placing them in a vase with water.

"I am Miss Vanackere, you can call me Miss Vanackere, Miss Vanac or Miss Belle and I welcome you to History of the World!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 pm

He took her hand and kissed it, "My name is Lovino Vargas. Miss Belle, quite a lovely name for a beautiful woman." He grinned and let go of her hand before taking a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am

Belle looked as he stepped forward and kissed her hand, like a gentleman would and hid her blush, but not her being flustered.

"Oh, Mister Vargas..Lovino...Th-Thank you for the compliment and the flowers. Please, uhh, I already asked Yao and Meimei about what they want to learn and they want to know more about the Western World. Is there anything you'd like to focus on?

Belle looked around, there was still a couple of minutes left in class and smiled, there was always another day and other grades to each, she thought. And waited for the young man to give a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:57 am

"Oh no!" Nekolis yelped fumbling with his new books and papers. A panicked expression adorned his face, as he rushed down the hallway towards his new classroom. When he reached the classroom he froze, his nerves getting the best of him. Silently, he could hear his brother's voice coaxing him forward. Gulping, he slowly opened the door to the classroom.

"Ah.......hello. I-I-I hope I'm not late. I'm new and I got lost....." he blushed, looking about the room. Oh, dear....upperclassman. "This is the 'History of the World' class? Is it?" his tender voice squeaked slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:01 am

Belle get her head in the direction of the door and waved in the student. "Yes, yes it is! You have reached History of the World! Welcome into a journey to the past and that will bring you to your future!" Belle giggled as she said that and smiled at him.

She gave him a good one over and waved him into the classroom and to choose a seat. "I am Miss Belle Vanackere! You can call me either Miss Vanac, Miss V or even Miss B, as long as you tell me your name and one thing you want to learn in my class!"

She took another sip of coffee, sliding off her desk, opting to rest on it instead this time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of the World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: The School :: The Classrooms-
Jump to: