World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Teachers Lounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Belle walked into the nicely decorated Teacher's lounge and headed straight for the fridge, grabbing her box with her food and a very large bottle of flavored seltzer and settled into a somewhat decent chair and stretched out happily. She began to eat her food, wondering if she would get to meet her fellow teachers and see her roommate again.

She placed her salad and mac & cheese down, walked back over to the fridge crouching down to grab the hot sauce for her mac cheese and walked back, seeing the door partially opened.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 am

Mathias had always been a bit weary of the Teachers' Lounge. He supposed it was just something akin to a mild trauma he aquired during his adventurous life at Gakuen High before coming back, to pay penalty for his past sins (as the Principal called it). He just always associated it with his old, stauchy professors (most of them still taught here, a fact Mathis lamented on) and the smell of stale tabacco and cold, undrunk coffee.

Cautiously, as one might a white flag, the Dane stuck out his head through the doorframe, checking his surroundings for a possible executionist squadron. Phew. The coast was clear and heyyyyy....wasn't that Belle?

'Hei' he said, grinning and finally entering the room.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Belle jumped from the floor, near the bottom of the fridge and gave a small "eep" sound as she spun around quickly, trying not to drop the glass bottle of hot sauce that was in her hands.

She took a few deep breathes before mock glaring at Mathias and tried to hold in a laugh and sweet smile but failed.

"Holy crap Mathias, you scared the lights out of me! Don't do that again please...unless I ask you to tease me!" she said happily, ending her statement with a joking flirtation to him, knowing he'd take it as a joke. "Well, look at us now, in the forbidden Teacher's Lounge...seems we are on the other side of the curtain this time" she said sitting back to the table and offering him ti sit and eat with her.

"Freaking out huh?"
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

He could not help but roar with laughter at having scared Belle Vanackere, a childhood friend and often a very resistant partner in crime, out of her wits. He could tell, the moment she tried to cast that death glare at him, the one that never really worked (not that death glares worked on Mathias in the first place but Belle's were of the particularly poor variety, the one where you couldn't even appreciate the fact that you were being glared at). Oh there it was, her little sweet laugh. Mathias grinned. Wickedly, might I add.

'I don't think you have to ask me to tease you, as it is' he replied in the same playful tone. He loved that about her, that there had never been a strict borderline between them being good mates and well something more seemed to waver back and forth without any tension at all. It was just them and it was great. He never really expected to meet her back here, for some reason he always expected some better future, not including being amongst snot-faced teenagers, awaited her, but then again she had always been rather good at passing on the knowledge (God knows, she was the one that helped him through most of his exams).
'Haha, well the Teachers' Lounge wasn't all that forbidden to me' he said, smiling brightly with the memory as he went over to grab a bottled water and microwaveable meal from the fridge. 'Remember our old Maths prof? He dragged me in here once by my ear. Barbarous times, those were. I tell ya'

Walking over with his plate to sit in front of her, he offered her another grin.
'Nah not much...nah' he tried for confidence, but this was Belle, you didn't have to play tough with Belle. She'd see right through you man. 'Alright...yeah. I am. I'm freaking out LOT. I mean...I dunno. Half of the time I don't even feel like an adult. Hell, all of the time. And here I am' he flailed a bit, in his generela direction 'expecting to....inspire the weans and all' the man shook his head a bit and sighed. 'What about you?'
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Belle knew that her glares, even the more "intimidating" one she had never worked, she was likened to little sad puppies with her glare, or she was told many times before, should have known he'd bust into laughter but that what was great about him, able to break any unhappy mood or just bring up the level of any room.

"I remember that! He was furious! I just remember you yelling at him, vocally and colorfully may I add" she said having fond memories of that day in general "And Mathias, a lady never asks to be teased!" she laughed out, waving her fork around like a little sword.

Belle raised an eyebrow at his attempt to answer the question and than heard the little sigh and heard his actual answer. "If you weren't nervous, than I'd call you an idiot. Seriously though, we are like what only a few years older than some of our students. We don't even have a grip on our lives yet either?" She patted his flailing hand in comfort and gave it a quick squeeze. "Other than failing as a teacher, I think my biggest fear is having to deal with hormonally challenged boys but I deal with you and have dealt with you, so I have an idea" she smiled, hoping it was a bit of comfort to him.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

'Well, I personally think it unforgivably sexist of yer' the Dane announced jokingly, swooshing his butterknife like a kitchenroom musketeer. 'Because yer ladies definitely do a lot of teasing on yer side' he said over a bite of soggy Tesco's finest lasagna 'It's only fair if we're allowed to do it too'

He grinned wolfishly at the reminiscence. He had no idea what was it about him that used to work their Mathemathics teacher up in such an impressive tempo and to such an outstanding degree, Mathias was not nearly giving him as much cheek as he was his other teachers.
'Yeah, I can't even remember what set him off like that' Mathias mused'I wasn't even being all cheeky like. I just...asked...a question...I think' he shrugged. 'I could feel my freakin heartbeat in my ear for the whole day afterwards, though'

'Er...Belle' he whispered back as if he was tactfully pointing out a mistake in a room full of aristocracy. 'I think yer called me an idiot multiple times before, thanks.' the Dane grinned, relaxing back into his chair 'Yeah, I know what yer mean. I mean I need like...constant supervision myself. Just look at me, I can hardly look after ma cat, let alone a bunch of kids.' he covered her hand with his in an overdramatic fashion, the smile growing a little crooked. 'A c'mon Isabella. You dealt with me pretty well as far as I can remember. There's nothing much that can surprise you' he winked.

Last edited by Mathias Sørensen on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Belle gave out a big laugh at his very method and nodded "I know, but your my idiot! So its all good!" She definitely agreed on him needing constant supervision but if it came down to problems, he sometimes did the supervising and was good in a crisis. Belle is praying that crises don't happen for a while at least

"Everytime you say "there's nothing much that can surprise you", you seemingly find a way to surprise me, so I have my fingers crossed" The sad thing about it was that he always did surprise her, whether it was with a new idea or something highly illegal that she would be dragged into. "But that is why I keep you around, and also because you are the only one who can call me Isabella and get away with it and a few other things!"

She ate her lunch with him, relaxing and think of the memories.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 am

The Dane's smile was both brilliant and triumphant as Belle threw her head back laughing. It was a nice sound, he reckoned, he didn't really realize he missed it until he heard it again. It had always been rather easy to make Belle Vanackere laugh, sometimes she couldn't even stop it from erupting while telling him off (which was probably why Mathias never actually felt humbled afterwards). He liked her even more because of that, despite her being the most sensible one out of their little troupe she was never dull.
'Well, as long as I'm yer idiot, it's all good!'

"Everytime you say "there's nothing much that can surprise you", you seemingly find a way to surprise me, so I have my fingers crossed"
'Do I?' Mathias asked, more himself than her actually, eyebrows raising up in surprise. Huh. Okay that one time they showed up under her window at four o'clock in the morning with pink plush bunny stuffed with hash. Yeh. He was pretty surprised by it himself. Huh. 'Yeah, alright. I guess I do. I mean I mostly surprise even myself....not that it's particularly difficult, mind'

He grinned over the rim of his water bottle.
'You only let me call you Isabella because yer know I'll run before ya try and go smack me' the corner of his mouth curved in a positively filthy smirk 'oh but please do tell what those 'other few things' you speak of, involve'

((omg...I think I am shipping them a tiny wee bit XD))
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 am

Belle nodded at seeing his smile, and took a sip of her seltzer she needed; with Mathias, laughing was something that was natural in his company and even when she attempted, and by attempted give a very good effort when necessary to scold him, she failed miserably and succumbed to laughing. "Of course, of course!"

She had a feeling when she said that sentence, he was remembering the multiple incidents including the"Pink Bunny" one, which their friends and him included had a pink bunny and something from her big brothers visit home that year. "Oh yes you do Mattie.." she said trailing off, letting her mind wander and than smiled again "If you can surprise yourself as well as me, you're doing alright!"

She batted her eyelashes at him and tilted her head "Yes, yes I know, its a privilege you have, use it wisely! And you're also the only one who gets my food if and when I can't finish it, you also get permission to nap on my bed, or me like you used to do" she counted on her hand.

((me too, just a little bit, i think the writing is natural, and come on, the two are cute! Norway/Denmark, Holland/Belgium and all four of them mixed is cute))
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm

'Mattie?' his dark blonde eyebrows went impossibly up on his forehead. 'I'm not four' though the sulking pout might have fooled anyone really, since it did make Matthias look about four instead of four and twenty.

The bad thing was, Mathias reckoned, that he didn't really feel bad for getting Belle into all this trouble. He knew that for all the eye-rolls and long-suffering sighs (which Mathias tended to mistake for signs of agreement more often than not), she not-so-secretly enjoyed it. To tell the truth, he was usually the only one that needed to face the more errrr....expulsion-menacing consequences of their teen excursions, either because it was mostly his fault or having had a brief surge of stupidly courageous heroism, took it all onto himself anyway.

The Dane could not help but laugh at the generous offer. Lying a and on his heart he bowed deeply across the table.
'I shall cherish this rare priviledge you have bestowed on me, Queen Isabella' he recited jokingly. 'I love napping on yer bed. Though heh, I might pass on stealing yer shampoo like I used to back in my own 'walk-of-shame' days. I just ended up smelling like unicorn poo'

((*looooves them all, in all combinations*))
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

She got him when she called him Mattie, even in conversation with others, she referred to him as Mattie, it was either than Tias, and it sound like tehass and that wouldn't go over well, although the laugh potential was great.

She took at good look at how his eyebrows jumped though, she took that as another small victory of hers out of his many many victories, which opened her up more than she would like to admit and had a feeling he knew about it but never spoke about it openly. Belle giggled at the very courteous manner of his hand over his heart with the bowing.

"Dear Knight Mathias, the privilege is yours for now until my reign ends" she tried but broke out into a laugh at the rest of his sentence and gave him a pouty looking glare that did nothing. "My shampoo did not smell like unicorn poo, it smelled of either cucumber melons or wild berries, and that one time I borrowed your body wash, for that one time..one time..no one let me live it down"

Really it was only that time she had a "walk-of-shame" and luckily it coincided with his, so all and all it was a good night that night a few years ago.

(word, word, its like something that goes well together)
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 pm

'I do hope your most BENEVOLENT reign will not come to an end' he said eyes positively sparkling with mirth as Mathias gave her another bow, before stuffing a piece of forgotten lasagne into his mouth with a truly knightly appetite. 'Cucumber melons? What does that even mean? It so did smell like unicorn shite, granted that unicorns existed and did not shit rainbows, that Dutch twat' he paused, referring to their mutual friend with utter regard and affection, swallowing his bite. 'Would not let me live it down. Kept 'accidentally' dropping mascaras and lipsticks on in ma bag, the tit. Though what disturbed me more was how he got them in the first place...'

Ah, yes. That walk of shame...now, that one was pretty epic, even the Dane had to admit, though, come to think of it, he had no idea why people calle them 'walks of shame' to begin with, from his perespective they seemed more like 'walk of triumph'.
'What's wrong with ma body wash? I thought you smelt quite nice, a lot like me, to be honest. Maybe a bit spicy for a chick, yeah but...OH WAIT.' Mathias gasped by means of a rather belated epiphany.

((*crosses heart* exactly!))
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Belle loved their banter, it was the bright spot of their days when it got cracking hard and now that they were coworkers, it was something to look forward too on those rough days and gave him another brighter smile and kicked her feet up to the chair next to her, lounging.

"Cucumber Melon is just that, Cucumber and Melon extract is put in a shampoo to give girls pretty smelling hair, and it helps make our hair softer" she said royally and flipped her own hair to prove a point. "And yes, he did enjoy doing that to you, very much so!" she sang out melodically.

"Of course, I smelled like you, I used your body wash, which I do admit, did make you always smell nice..and yeah exactly" she finished there, letting it hang once he realized where she went with that, "That walk of shame for that night, excluding our infamous prom...I don't think I have ever done something like since...I save those things for your presence only Mattie!" she said patting his hand, at the cute expression he had on his face.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 am

'Phew, that's a relief. For a minute there I thought it was some sort of genetically enhanced cucumber that was actually a melon.' The Dane reasoned, scrathing the back of his head thoughtfully before feigning a look of indignation 'Are you implying that mine doesn't? Pffff.' he gave his head an experimental pat 'Though hmmmm...it's a bit coarse, isn't it? I might have to steal it after all'

'I know' he replied sulkily. 'One time when I overselpt I turned up to class all smeared with lipstick!! Hahaha' he could not help but give a laugh at the memory 'Oh well.'

A lazy smile crept up Mathias face as she patted his hand. They never really needed to talk it out, it was as if their relationship had always been meant to take such turn and it was the most comfortable and natural way to be. He interlinked their fingers and kissed her knuckles lightly, eyes shining with mischief. 'Haha well, it is safe to say that those nights were quite...something else.'
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 pm

"A genetically enhanced cucumber that was a melon? If I didn't know you as well as I do, I would wonder what goes on in your head, but I know that it is a scary, scary place" she said flatly, seeing him interlink their fingers and kissed her hand, she smiled seeing everything fall back into place again, everything was right where it should be.

"I did warn you about that one time though. And like I would ever imply that yours is corse but I do like my feminine smelling products but your body wash was good, definitely a little spicy and rugged but something you'd wear!" she rambled a bit, happy for the most part.

She did miss this, miss him and was happy that with everything, their relationship was strong, even with limited contact and such and they could do more now. "Something else was a good word for those nights, oh yes they were!"
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 pm

'Well, you never know' he shrugged, using his best 'yer the one that's not being sensible here, Belle' tone of voice. 'I mean, I canny keep track of everything that science gets up to these days, can I/ You get people flying to the moon, messin it all up, cloned sheep, genetically enhanced tomato and whatnot, so what's so weird in cucumbers that are actually a bit melon-y? Nothing, I tell ya' he had honestly planned on keeping his face poker straight but could not even end the first sentence without grinning and gesticulating.

Mathias frowned a little at her words, half-serious, his hand reaching up to give his disheveled hair an experimental tug.
'Hmmm...I guess yer right' he assessed absent-mindedly, pouting a bit. 'Ye've held onto it enough to know, eh?' he piped in tiah a grin, and because he was Mathias, he did not have the decency to blush.

'Rugged?' he repeated, sounding oddly pleased. 'Well, I guess I can live with that'

Yeah, even looking back on it now Mathias couldn't help but think of them as the happiest days of his life (which was saying something in itself, as well...Mathias was a pretty godamn happy person as it was) and surprisingly enough Belle's affection was so much more exciting that all his hedonistic experimentations.
He winked.
'Glad that I could be of service to you then'
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Belle nodded and couldn't get rid of the smile on her face, hearing him speak about the advancement in science and defending the cucumbers injected with melons, it was cute. "Mhmm, I believe you than...and I think if any one could keep up, it'd be you" she said, seeing him tug on his hair an started to have a tiny blush grace her face "I did tug on it a bit didn't I? Also I ruffled it and attempted pigtails...." she sorta sang out.

"Yes, rugged...the whole hair and laid back look, with the updated teachers outfit...and when we were younger...rugged would be the best to describe it" she said, the tiny blush still remaining on her face, at hearing his last sentence and smiled "I thank you for the service than...it was fantastic!"

Belle smiled and sipped on her drink that still remained, "So, what do you think about the rest of the teaching staff, I have only meet you, Eirik and my roommate Katyusha, and was introduced to Robbie, I think? And the new gym teacher?"

Last edited by Belle Vanackere on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 am

'Hardly' the Danish man grinned good-naturedly 'The closest to science I get is Eirik. And it's not nearly as close as I wish...the keen student that I am, of course'

He smiled teasingly at Belle, not sure whether he should take her comment about his appearance or not. For someone as vane as Mathias (because, miracurously enough his ego escaped unscratched) he didn't really put that much effort in how he looked, tried once or twice but gave up after his hair pretty much told him to fuck off and leave it be.
'Oh, well. I'm glad that I didn't end up looking like a spinster librarian'

Mathias immediate natural response to this rather...er-benevolent announcement was to, of course, grin appreciatively as he counted his blessing that Belle Vanackere wasn't exactly the slapping kind (and thank god for that, because he would have to be pummeled on multiple occasions in the past...and quite possibly future).
'I think it is safe to say, that I have enjoyed myself greatly' he said, grinning.

'Katyusha's your roomate?' Mathias's ears (as well as his supremely filthy mind) perked up immediately, the young man screwing his eyes shut, trying (in vane) defend himself from the violent onslaught of rather explicit sapphic scenes his imagination readily supplied. 'Oh I can die happy'.
He shook his head at the other part of the sentence, however.
'No, I haven't really now. Well, I know that er...beautifull endowed Katya teaches arts and well, I'm rooming with Eirik so I sorta have to ken him, but not the others I think'
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

"Ha...I think you have a good point than" Belle smiled and shook her head negatively "You, Mathias, Mister Literature will not be ending up like a spinster Librarian... that will be me most likely.

She looked at the emotional facial expressions that graced his face and tried to guess what was running through his mind right now but could only guess and patted his cheek happily and softly "So have I" she supplied to him.

Belle raised an eyebrow and nodded, figuring where his mind went and could only groan a bit, as she saw his eyes close. "Yes...Katyusha is my roommate...and she is a fabulous woman; mhmm I was hoping that maybe you had meet some of the others...since if there is a dance soon, we'll be doing chaperon rounds" Shr stretched out again and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 am

'True' Mathias said solemnly 'true. I mean teaching Literature is like, a step away from being a Librarian. You have to keep yer standards up, is all I'm sayin'. I mean once you slip up and I dunno, wear a bow tie to work, it's downhill from there. Next thing you know yer giving out Beetle the bard to a bunch of squealing weans' he concluded reasonably, lounging back in his chair, taking a sip of his forgotten water as if it was a full stop at the end of the previously said sentence.

He purred contentedly as she patted his cheek. God, he missed this. Missed the casual affection.

"Hahah I'll try to restrain my...lesbian fantasies about you two then' he grinned, not at all innocently.
Mathias's ears perked up at the mere mention of a school dance, expression getting dreamy. In Mathias mind that word, ever since he had attended Belle's performances, 'dance' had always been associated with Belle Vanackere in a leotard hugging her like a glove...and a lot of pain delivered by her older brother sitting next to him.

Oh wait.

'Chaperone rounds?' he quirked an eye-brow. 'Oh, bollocks'

(oh guess who's back!)
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 am

"Its only fair, if you have yours and I have mine...right?" she said happily thinking of Eirik and Mathias, in particular "Well in that case let's be Librarians together than, if that happens" she nodded as she said this, trying not to imagine the scenarios from that particular comment and the previous one.

She raised an eyebrow at the purr, enjoying the sound throughly since it only brought back good memories. She wondered if he was thinking back to her dance performances and her outfits, in particular...the leotard with the side holes cut out from her upper chest to her waist, the one that got him several bruises from her brother.

"Yes Chaperone rounds....it should be fun. I mean...a dance, the whole atmosphere at least will be enjoyable..." Belle looked up and saw his face "Oh don't give me that....you'll know it will be fun, I promise to save you some dances...and we can relive the dances we used to do with each other...if you are lucky!" She hoped that would be enough to make sure he'll be going and work it, since they can spike the punch again!

(OH MAH GOD! YES! YES! Wilkommen back!!!))
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 am

'We would be damn sexy librarians too' Mathias replied predictably, grinning.

When Belle announced to them she intended to do dancing she was met with blank stares and then an uproarious guaff of laughter that guzzled out of the Dane's throat. However, let it be said that his attitude towards modern dance (and dance in general as he learnt later on) changed drastically. And so did the geology of his face after Belle's older brother resolved to punch some sense into him in between Belle's breaks. It didn't even hurt, Mathias reasoned to Belle afterwards, since all his blood was elsewhere.

'Well, I dunno man. A chaperone...that's like something I'm a contradiction of' he said scrathing his head thoughtfully. 'You know...I stand against the establishment and all. It would all be a bit of a hypocrisy...' he glanced at her when she mentioned the...offer. 'Hmmmmm.....a dance for me you say?
Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 am

Belle let out a tiny little snort of joy at hearing say that and grin. Her career in dance, although short lived through the academy and for a bit in college was taken with a grain of salt and later on copious amounts of blood on his shirts and happy thoughts all aroudn.

"Yes, a dance...well, that will turn out to be multiple dances, and we can even drag others with us on the dance floor, the students shouldn't have all the fun" she said tapping her nails on the table "You're a teacher now...I think being a Chaperone wouldn't be so bad, besides you can spike all the punch you want with classy liquor instead of the cheap crap we used to buy" she said happily, remembering the red punch incident at prom that lead to half the class being drunk at someone's resort home on the coast.

Belle licked her lips a bit teasingly and nodded "You'll dance with me, you can't say no...I make dancing fun, and besides we can see if we can drag Eirik and Katyusha in with us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teachers Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teachers Lounge   Teachers Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: The School :: The Faculty-
Jump to: