World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] Empty
PostSubject: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 am

((Let's get a chance for poor Arthur to discover than the whole family is here shall we ^___^ XD))

After having unpacked, settled and on apparent good terms with his room mate, Arthur decided to relax in the common room with one of his books. Despite the room being full of noise from students and teachers moving in for the new year, the teenager found the level of noise relaxing enough. Hell being the one of six children and spending a lot of his time in central London it was next to silent in the common room.

Somehow, I think I'm going to enjoy finishing school here...

He hadn't entirely liked the idea of going back to school after being kicked out of the last one for never showing up. However this was the one thing his father actually seemed to give a damn about, he had been given the option of World Academy or enrolment into her majesty's forces. So a school in Europe didn't seem so bad. After all it was the furthest he could get to his family without running away again.

((What-Oh Kirklands! Form up and my my life a misery~! >.< XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 am

((Ooooh, my pleasure... kufufufufu >:3)

Teagan stormed through the halls, having just finished un-packing her own stuff. She was on a mission to search and destroy... she knew her brother was around here somewhere, and she wanted to surprise him with her awesome presence. She saw him sitting at on the couch and approached a bit quieter than before, coming up behind him to cover his eyes in her hands.

She didn't even say "Guess who"... that would have given it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 am

It took Arthur a moment to figure out two things:
One: He could no longer read his book, owning to the fact that...
Two: Someone was covering his eyes.

"Excuse me, but where I'm from it's rude to intrude upon somebodies personal space like this...Would you kindly let go?"

He had decided to take this school as a new start. He'd decided to do away with who he used to be and live up to that British stereotype of stiff upper lip poshery that people thought was ever so common in England
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 am

"Ah, because ya definitely be the type ta care about personal space, aye?" Was the girl's smartass reply. "Ya never seemed ta care about that 'afore, right?" She stepped back before the other could react, knowing that this was probably going to cause her big brother to snap bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:24 am

His skin prickled when he heard the familiar voice.

"T-Teagan!?"

He jumped out of the couch as she pulled away from him. As sure as eggs were eggs his little sister was standing there.

"What the blo-..."

Arthur quickly looks around to see if anyone is in earshot.

"What in the bloody hell do you think you doing here?!"

He asked both surprised and angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 am

"I'm enrolled here, me lovin' bloke of a brother... got me room and everythin'! And I'm not the only one.. where one goes, the other follows! Though in this case, I be the one followin'." She smirked at him, satisfied with the shocked and perturbed expression on his face.

"What, ain't ya happy ta see me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

"To be honest I'd be far more pleased to have an ill-tempered ferret glued to my gentiles after it was used as a tennis ball in Wimbledon.... "

He huffed with annoyance.

"What has possessed you two to come here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

((*actually had to stop and imagine that image, Art... it will now never leave my head.))

"Ah, ya is just playin' hard ta get, bro. Anywhore, I came followin' Cammie, though... dunno why he decided ta come." She was obviously not to happy about the prospect of it all.

"Believe me, if it were up ta me, we wouldn't be here. But I can't split from my twin... he's me other ha;f, ya know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm

[[oh please stop fueling my already dirty mind Art]]

Hayden was looking quite forward to the silent moments he would have with his brand new mythology book written by some author he can't pronounce right, then again it was still good read. As he walked along the corridors heading towards the common room, he took in the noise that was resounding in the air and it reminded him terribly of his siblings.

For a moment he paused, wondering if his siblings, most especially Arthur and Robert, are doing fine. He knew well that Arthur was in this school and he was hoping to get a glimpse of his younger brother once in a while so that he would know he's doing well. Stopping by the door of the common room, he reached out to turn the knob, the book tucked under one arm out of habit and opened the door.

Lo and behold, just not so far from him, he sees a sight that seemed so familiar yet at the same time, not.

"Arthur? Teagan?" he called out as he walked in, closing the door right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Teagan's eyes widened and she whipped her head around, her long braid hitting Arthur in the face on accident. "YOU! What the fuck are YOU doin' here?" She asked, surprised. Why was... why...

What the fuck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 am

Cameron was wandering the hallways when he thought he heard a familiar voice. Perking up he followed the voice, and began to heard other more familiar voices. Seeing the blond head of one of his elder brothers, Cameron took off into a steady run and tackled the other male from behind, but not enough to knock him over. Taking a deep breath, taking in the elder brother's smell before he cuddled his face into his back happily. "Bigger big brother~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 am

Hayden fell face down on the floor as the very wind in him was kicked out by a sudden tackle from behind. "Ouf! What in blazes-?!" he cursed loudly before he looked behind to see more flaming red. "Cammie?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:23 am

"Cammie! Get yer paws of Hayden... you'll catch somethin' from 'im!" Teagan yanked on her twins arm, trying to get him to come to her instead of any of the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:38 am

Arthur could only stand there looking surprised and angry, even a little confused as his family were slowly seeping out of the wood work.

He'd picked here for the distance from his family. Why were they showing up???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 am

Cameron grinned up at the second eldest Kirkland, “Aye~ That be me, don’t ya know~” He yelped in surprise when someone else tugged him off his older brother, turning around to see who it was, Cameron broke out into a grin. “Twinzie~” He instantly latched onto her and held her in his arms. “Teagan I thought I lost ye!” He hated that the staff pulled them away and ushered her away while they had to talk to him. “Wot ye mean catch somethin’ from ‘im. Is Hayden sick or somethin’?” he tilted his head to one side at her. He had yet to see Arthur in the background, as he was too busy cuddling his older sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 am

"Aye, he's sick, alright...." She cuddled him possessively. "But it ain't something ya can recover from, that's for damn sure... Probably got AIDS or somethin'." Teagan brushed a strand of her fiery hair from her face, her expression one of utter exasperation. She did not trust an ofher brothers, and she didn't like Cammie getting so lovey-dovey with any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 am

"H-he's sick?!" Cameron's eyes went wide. "Wot ye mean sick!" He cuddles and wiggled against her. Cameron clung to her and hoped she was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 am

"... Cammi, ya be a dolt, ya know that?" The redhead teenager said, her voice filled with both annoyance and amusment. "How did ya get ta be so damn innocent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am

Arthur sighs deeply. Wondering if his past has been so bad that he deserves such treatment now

"Don't ask, Peter isn't even this stupid..."

Arthur coughs and straightens up, remembering where he is and takes on his more diplomatic and high class role which he would always use when his mother dragged him to some formal dinner or party.

"May I ask, why the three of you are on school property? More specifically why is it you have chosen to situate yourselves at this particular school?"

As polite enough as it was the feeling of 'why the bloody hell are you people here?' was obvious to anyone who knew Arthur as well as they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Hayden could only roll his eyes as e witness the exchange between the twin. To hell with them, he had always known that none of their family members ACCEPTS him being gay, worse, him being gay for his BROTHER. Older brother to be exact. Hayden groaned openly and could only rub the bridge of his nose in an irritated manner. "Teagan.. I do not have AIDS okay? It's not like Robert has been fucking anyone else bu- ok, forget that thought."

Looking up, he glanced at Arthur, "...I did not know you attended here Arthur."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:30 pm

"Don't get yer panties in a twist, I was only teasin'." Teagan winked at Hayden, then turned to her YOUNGER older brother. "And Arty-- quit with the prick talk, we all know ye don't really talk like that. It's almost painful ta watch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

If there was something Peter did not enjoy, it was apparently being alone. So, with irritation creeping up on him, the young boy stormed down the common room in order to bug someone. What he was not expecting though was almost his whole family being down here, except of Robert it seemed.

"Hey Jerk." Peter called out with a small sneer, walking into the common room with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Teagan whirled around when she heard the new voice, the familiarity of it making her eyes light up.

"PETER!" She cried, before lunging at the boy and twirling him in a tight hug. "What in hell are ya doin' here?!"

She was both confused and happy about his appearance.. she might have hated her older brothers, but she loved her younger ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:47 am

If Teagan's words had upset Arthur further he didn't show it. He was not going to break the façade he was planing to show to this school. Of him being a well mannered moneyed British teen.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Teagan...And put Peter down before you hurt him or another student."

Great, even Peter was here...What's next? His mother?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]   They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They say hell's being locked in a room with your family [Kirklands]
Page 1 of 1