World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 am

"I will not be your toy." He hissed, before spitting in the other's violet eye.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Ivan gasped and started blinking rapidly, rubbing at his eye with the back of his gloved hand. "You are so mean to me! I will have to teach you how to be a good little pet..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:39 am

"Teach me? Pet? Mean? Look, kuzyn... I'm seriously tired of this bullshit. Let me go, and I won't even talk to you, I swear I'll just leave you the fuck alone, okay?" Feliks was trying to bargain now-- he had things he needed to do, things that he HAD to do.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:20 am

"But I do not want Pol'ska to leave me alone, because he is my favourite cousin, da~" Ivan smiled, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3