World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:55 am

Robbie grabbed Rhys' hips to pull him closer, humming the last few notes of the chorus. His tongue drew a hard line on the underside of Rhys' cock. He sucked harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am

The singing and the tracing of his sensitive side was enough to bring the poor man over the edge. Hayden shuddered viciously and gasped helplessly as he came rather harshly into his brother's mouth. "A-ahn... Rob... more~" he moaned as he tried rocking himself.

It would seem that he wasn't satisfied with that alone. As always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Robbie sat up, licking his lips. "More what, Rhysie?" One of his fingers toyed with the Welshman's hole. "Want me to fuck ye? Pin ye to the mattress an' ream ye so hard ye walk funny fer days? Or should I be tender," he kissed Rhys' cheek. "I like that...like to tease ye so close to the edge for hours...but perhaps tha' should wait for after we've been properly reacquainted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 am

Hayden stared at his older brother for a bit, a small wave of tears started to fall from his face. He wanted to say that he wanted Robert to fuck him, but he wanted him [Robert] to fuck him [Hayden] in way that he wuld know that he's loved.

Just like before.

"..dammit Robert..." he whimpered softly, head bent. "...we'll have it your way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

"Silly bugger." Robbie kissed him, sweet and hard and needy. "'s not one way or another, and it's not my way or the highway. Just me loving you as deeply, as basically as a man can love."

He scrabbled for the lube and began to stretch Rhys open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

[[My nose.... it's bleeding from the fluff!]]

Hayden kissed back his lover with the same passion as he could savoring on how Robert tasted. Although in a way it was the same, there was something different about Robert that Hayden could not point out just yet. However, those thoughts were cast aside as he felt his hole being stretched.

It has been a while since he had been properly fucked so entry one should expect a lot of pain. "U-uhn... Robert..." Hayden whispered against his lovers lips, writhing, his cock growing hard at the arousing pain.

What a masoochist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 am

Rhys was, in many ways, everything Robbie meant when he thought of "home." From his smell to his smile to the freckles on his back to the feel of his arse around Robbie's cock, he meant home.

He plied his little brother open with care, patience, and a healthy amount of lube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Hayden whined softly against Robert's mouth as he felt the older man gently loosen him up for entry. God, Robert was such a sweetie, its a shame that not all can see that and Hayden always had wished he [Robert] would let that show more often to other. That side of Robert was one of the reason Hayden fell for him and sometimes, Hayden wished they wern't even brothers. If that was possible, things would've been easier for them, for Robert the most.

"R-rob..." the blonde moaned softly as he rocked gently against his lover's invading fingrs, the cool lub setting the mood even into a higher place. "I need ye..." Even up to this day, he still wanted to know what Robert thought of him whenever he's in this state and what is he really for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 pm

((i'm sorry for being a twat about replying oTL))

He kissed Rhys shoulder as he pulled his fingers out, moving his cock to the other's entrance. "You have me," he said, smiling. "You've always had me. I'll always be here for you, Rhys." He pushed in slowly, showering Rhys' skin with kisses. "I'm yours, you're mine, and I love you so fucking much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Hayden did not know what to gasp on: the pain of being seared slowly after a long time or the gentleness of his lover's kisses. Nevertheless, it was enough for the blonde to make him feel good... and loved.

"R-robbie.... G-gently...gently." he begged softly wanting the other to show him how much he felt. After all they were separated for quite some time and Hayden just wanted some kind of reassurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 pm

"Gently - of course, my love," Robbie smiled. He slowed down even further, giving Rhys plenty of time to adjust. He showered Rhys' face with kisses. "Mine~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

From everything Robert was doing to Rhys it didn't take the Welshman long enough to be reduced into puddle of moans and whimpers. Wrapping his arms around his older brothes neck, Hayden pulled Robert back into a chaste kiss, bucking his hips teasingly againstthe other's. "Im always yours... Robbie I love you too much." he replied in between kisses.

Hayden did not care whether they were brothers or not, all he cared was that he has someone who would love himfor who he was and love that person in return. Cheeks aflame, Hayden tilted his head to kiss the other needily, a bit unsure on how he should do next. He wanted to please Robbie badly but was unsure how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]   Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 3: Robbie Flynn Kirkland and Hayden Rhys Kirkland [R-18]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2