World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Nurse's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am

Viktor burst through the door with the power of five thousand lions. Or that's how hard he thought it was. Anyway, he walked quickly through the apparently empty nurse's office, keen on getting in and out as quickly as possible. Striding purposefully, he digged about the various cabinets of medicine, reaching in to pull out cotton swabs, disinfectant, among a hoard of other stuff. Under his breath, he mumbled something along the lines of "medicine, medicine, medicine" like a mantra, only stopping when he's extracted a pill bottle from the innermost box on the second shelf labeled "Student's Prescription."

He smiles in relief and turns aroundto address his brother, "Havel, I found your pills."
Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am

Havel grins happily from his place on his brother's back, gripping a little tighter when he bursts through the doors. He hops off once Viktor is in the room, and shifts back and forth on the balls of his feet. He watches Viktor tear apart the nurse's cabinets, smiling blissfully all the while.

Lalala. Lalalalala. Lalalalalalala. He pulls a piece of gum out of his pocket and pops it into his mouth. He savors the yummy taste of... watermelon.. it's watermelon today... and blows a small bubble. He can hear his brother's vague chanting of "medicine, medicine, medicine" but it sounds normal to him. It wouldn't be the first time 'he's missed the time where he's supposed to take his medication.

Ah well~ Lalala~

He grins again when Viktor turns around because of the look of utter relief on his brother's face. He can't be that bad without his meds. Or maybe he could be.

"Thanks Vik~" He doesn't particularly like the pills, but that doesn't stop him from taking them.

He finds himself having trouble opening the bottle, and bites his lower lip as he grips it. It slips out of his hands and the pills spill over the tile floor.

"Aw, shoot!" He drops to his knees, trying to grab them before they roll away.
Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:23 am

Viktor tried not to sigh out of slight frustration and speedily kicked his brother out of the way and scooped the pills back up, one by one. Though he wasn't sure about how hygenic it was now, he couldn't risk (or stand, perhaps) another full day of his brother in full hyper-active mode. He had enough on his hands dealing with a completely new school environment. He will phone older brother later to log in a new order of pills.

He took a small pill out in his hands, hoping the dosage wouldn't be affected. "Let me get you some water..." He glanced along the counter, before rummaging in the cabinets again for a plastic cup of some sort. After a few seconds, he pulled one out, and stuck it underneath the faucet.

He offered both the pill and the cup of water to his brother, placing it flat onto the counter.
Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 am

Havel yelped when Viktor pushed him out of the way, and fell onto his butt. He watched as Viktor picked up all his pills, and resisted the urge to clap for his obviously talented brother~ He chuckled and pushed himself into an upright position.

"That hurt my butt, dude." He complained, but not really complained.

He got to his feet, and glanced at the cup of water.

"Ew bro. Faucet water? That stuff is naaaasty!"

Of course, he sucked it up and downed the pill plus water anyway. No use complaining if he was going to take it either way. But he wondered if it was sanitary...

D: He didn't want extra limbs!
Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 am

"Sorry," Viktor said, and he began drumming his fingers idly against the counter. "The water is better than the kind at home. Which is better, isn't it?"

He glanced at the pill bottle, before deciding to take it hostage. He grabbed pen from the nurse's desk and scribbled something onto a sheet of notepad paper. He shook the pill bottle casually, hearing the clacking of the white pills. There were more than ten left. Havel could probably survive the rest of the week.

"Do you think the nurse would mind if I took this?" Viktor stated more than asked, "No? Good. We're keeping it in our room so you don't forget again."
Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 am

"I guess that's true," Havel tapped at his chin. He noticed that Viktor was taking the pill bottle.

"We might get in trouble? Well.. not that I really care. I mean we've done worse but-" He paused.

"I won't forget aga--..." He didn't finish that sentence, because he figured he probably would. He wiped the water left over on his upper lip and tilted his head to the side.

It always took some time before his pills kicked in, but he could never really tell. It all felt normal to him. Unless it was a new prescription. Then he felt kind of icky and sick for a while. But it was a normal thing, he mused.

"So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: