World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

[R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

[R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan] Empty
PostSubject: [R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan]   [R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:44 am

[00:55] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*fell asleep while reading in his dorm and accidentally forgot to lock the door*
[00:55] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (<3)
[00:55] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((Privyet, Yao~))
[00:55] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((Yaaao~!))
[00:55] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
((Aiya~ Ni hao!))
[00:55] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Knocks on the door, then pushes it open when he gets no reply* Toris~ Toris~~
[00:56] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*is snoring very softly, his book serving as a hard pillow*
[00:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ah... Toris...
[00:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris... Is so cute when he is asleep...
[00:56] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Alec aru~ *snuggies*)
[00:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: And... So helpless...
[00:57] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((laksdfsadf now that was kinda creepy Ivan. XD)
[00:57] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Bites lip, RESISTS STRONG URGE TO MOLEST/ RAPE*
[00:57] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (He finds helpless very appealing =w= )
[00:57] The World Academy W: Francis Bonnefoy // Havel Novotny says:
-francis is somewhere off-
[00:57] The World Academy W: Francis Bonnefoy // Havel Novotny says:
-giving ivan mindwaves to DO IIT-
[00:57] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(lol Ivan you should go to jail :U )
[00:57] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(yes aru!)
[00:57] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*YOU CAN'T RESIST IT WHEN HE CURLS UP AGAINST ANOTHER PILLOW, NUZZLING HIS FACE INTO THE FEATHERY SOFTNESS*
[00:58] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(do not collect $200 as you pass go)
[00:58] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(EXPEL FROM SCHOOL)
[00:58] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (xn vgcdhxajmn bhfsjo
(Gil-kun... aiya yes! Give me that money aru!)
[00:58] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*is snuggled* Hi Yao! X3 )[/c]
[00:58] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *TEMPTATION SO STRONG UGH WHAT IS THIS*
[00:58] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((Love you Ivan~/heart))
(I'm going cosplaying >3> )
(-runs off as Iggy-)
(My Fil Kapatid is violated aru~)
[00:59] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
nn~ *smiles a little in his sleep*
[00:59] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*dreaming of back when he and Feliks were kids*
[00:59] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Creeps a little closer*
[00:59] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Inch by slow inch*
[01:00] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*rolls over to his other side, facing Ivan now/ breathing softly and has his mouth open juuuust a little bit*
[01:01] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Breath catches in his throat*
[01:01] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Itching to do something to him, ITCHING*
[01:02] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(*sigh... will just go harvest mushrooms aru*)
[01:02] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*rolls onto his stomach and stretches out to lay on the bed this time, his shirt riding up a bit to show just a little sliver of creamy skin beneath the fabric*
[01:03] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Mushrooms? /BD *goes with Yao*)[/c]
[01:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ...................................................................................
[01:05] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Alec will go with me aru? *la la la~*)
[01:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Twitch*
[01:05] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Yeah! I like mushrooms! ^ ^ *la dee da dee da~*[/c]
[01:05] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
)
[01:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Kneels on the floor and slowly, slowly, licks at the exposed flesh*
[01:06] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(EFFFING CREEPER. XDD)
[01:06] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Let's go together aru~ *holds hands*)
[01:06] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (I DO CREEPY WELL, I AM TOLD >.>)
[01:06] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XD)
*shivers in his sleep and is slowly getting roused from his sleep* Nnn...?
(And I do quite love you for it~/heart)
[01:07] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (<3)
[01:07] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Freezes*
[01:07] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*holds hands and starts skipping* /BD)[/c]
[01:08] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*reaches up and rubs at his eyes/not really noticing Ivan looming over him just yet*
[01:08] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(*skips to the forest... hopefully there won't be any hungry wolves*)
[01:08] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Is unsure what to do now shit shit fuck crap*
[01:08] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*goes and picks pretty white and pink flowers for Mei* /heart)[/c]
[01:08] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Is frozen with tongue on Toris's stomach*
[01:09] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Aiya~ Mei-chan would love it aru~)
[01:10] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
........ *doesn't feel like opening his eyes yet, not aware enough at the moment to feel the other's tongue on his flesh/decides to go back to sleep*
[01:10] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Breathes a sigh of relief and draws back*
[01:10] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](You think so~? :3 *picks some more* ) [/c]
[01:11] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*curls up to the pillow again*
[01:11] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Lets out a small longing whine*
[01:11] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Yes aru~ *picks some too* These flowers can relive migraine too aru)
[01:12] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*was awake enough to hear this and is suddenly sitting upright now, staring in shock at the other in his room* I-Ivan?! What are you doing here?! O_O;;
[01:13] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](How does that work? *will pick some for Toni then*)[/c]
[01:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: A-a-ah!
[01:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: T-Toris!
[01:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I-I came to see you!
[01:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Realises he's still kneeling and stands up hurriedly*
[01:15] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*puts his hand on his chest and takes several deep breaths* S-sorry for yelling... You scared me for a second is all... *smiles a little*
[01:15] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ahh...
[01:16] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Watches Toris's chest rise and fall*
[01:16] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Licks his lips quickly*
[01:16] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(air dry it and steep it into a tea aru... it works great aru)
[01:17] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*missed that because he was fixing his shirt, thinking that the slight bit of moisture on his belly was probably sweat or something* So, what brings you here, Ivan? *looks up, smiling*
[01:17] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: A-ah...
[01:17] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I wanted a hug...
[01:17] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Ah, could you show me how? I should probably make some for Kuya Toni some time. ^ ^)[/c]
[01:19] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*tilts his head to the side a little, thinking Ivan is a bit strange, but in a... cute kind of way/scoots over on the bed* Is that all? *motions for the other to have a seat next to him*
[01:19] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Sits down and wraps his arms around Toris, resting his head on his shoulder* Da... I guess...
[01:20] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
(Of course aru~ We only need the petals aru. The other parts will make the tea bitter aru.)
[01:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((*Kicks chat*))
[01:22] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*wraps his arms around the other, leaning foward a bit against the other's chest* Was there something else you wanted to talk about?
[01:22] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((*pokes chat* Huh...))
[01:22] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Sighs and says nothing for a second*
[01:23] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ah... Could... Could I have a kiss?
[01:24] The World Academy W: Francis Bonnefoy // Havel Novotny says:
(of course you may~ >3<)
[01:24] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
((Aiya? Don't bully the chat aru))
[01:24] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((But it went offline...))
[01:25] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
((Don't be mean. It's trying its best aru))
[01:25] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*feels his cheeks heating up a bit at the question and pulls back a little to look Ivan in the face* A kiss...? Um... *his face is forward, but his eyes are looking off to another part of the room* I don't know...
[01:26] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I... I would like that very much... Da...
[01:26] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((*punts the chat in the crotch* /heart))
[01:27] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*doesn't know what to say and keeps looking away, thinking mostly about what Feliks would say if he found out about them kissing since he'd been warned repeatedly by the blonde to stay away from Ivan*
[01:28] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Nuzzles*
[01:29] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
((anyone available for rp? For a while before I leave aru?))
[01:30] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((Alec will? :3))
[01:30] The World Academy W: Wang Yao/Eduardo Fernandez Carriedo says:
((Ah dun... never mind. I'm leaving now))
[01:31] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((XD *huggles* Bye Yao!/heart))
[01:31] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((See you~))
[01:32] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*clutches at the back of the other's shirt and pulls away just a bit* Ivan... *presses a quick, but soft kiss to the other's cheek* ////////
[01:32] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Smiles widely, and falls into a fit of giggles*
[01:33] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*lightly pushes at the other's arm, embarrassed that the other is laughing at him* What's so funny?
[01:34] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris kissed me~
[01:34] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: It made me happy :3
[01:35] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
>///<
[01:35] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
I'm glad you liked it... *smiles a bit*
[01:37] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I would like one... On the lips... Next time... *Nervous smile*
[01:38] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Nnn... *knows for sure that he isn't about to let that happen right now, but... wouldn't be adverse to it later... maybe...*
[01:38] Meebo Message: The World Academy W is online
[01:39] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Snuggles against*
[01:39] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I like Toris a lot...
[01:40] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: He doesn't like me as much... Maybe he never will... But maybe one day he will like me enough that it won't matter...
[01:41] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*smiles, but then looks at him a bit oddly after hearing the rest* What do you mean, Ivan?
[01:42] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(hey ^^)
[01:43] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris knows it is true... *Buries face in shoulder*
[01:43] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Privyet Robbie~)
[01:43] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(privyet :3)
[01:43] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](KUYA! /BD *glomps*)[/c]
[01:43] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(*accepts glomping with grace*)
[01:44] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*huggles* /heart)[/c]
[01:44] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(:3)
[01:45] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*lightly places his hands on Ivan's back* Maybe not... but I.... I do like Ivan as a friend... *for now*
[01:46] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: As a friend... I do not want to be just friends with Toris...
[01:46] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Lovi wanted me to tell you something... but... I can't remember what it was atm.... )[/c]
[01:46] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I...
[01:46] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I did not realise he was /that/ cold towards me...
[01:46] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(...thanks.)
[01:46] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(*sarcasm*)
[01:47] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](You're welcome~/heart)[/c]
[01:47] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](I think it was about... him not being able to log on for a while because of school projects... Yeah, I think that was it.)[/c]
[01:48] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(DDDDD; )
[01:49] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*slightly surprised expression/doesn't really understand how Ivan likes him so much when they really just met a little while ago* I'm not trying to be cold... I just don't... know you that well yet. *hugs him*
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Stops hugging*
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Moves away*
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris only wants to be friends...
[01:49] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*make paella for Toni* Comfort food, Kuya? *offers him a bowl*)[/c]
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I-I...
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Swallows*
[01:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I should stop bothering him...
[01:50] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Ivan? No, you're not bothering me. Really! I... I like having you here. *takes Ivan's hand in his own and pulls him back*
[01:51] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Looks at him silently, sadly*
[01:51] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
... Ivan? *scoots a little closer*
[01:52] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*prods Toni's arm with the bowl of paella* Kuuuuyaaaa...)[/c]
[01:53] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(...)
[01:53] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(*noms sulkily*)
[01:54] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*smiles* You want me to make you anything to drink? I can make something for you if you want~)[/c]
[01:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ah...
[01:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Rests head on shoulder again*
[01:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris only wants to be friends...
[01:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I am not sure...
[01:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: I should be around him if that is the case...
[01:58] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Why not? If you avoid me, I won't be able to get to know you, and then we really will just stay friends...
[02:02] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ah... But I have to constantly fight myself to keep my hands off you even as it is...
[02:03] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
W-well... About that, I guess I could... *wondering what he's doing... a prime opportunity to get Ivan to stay away from him, and yet he's making excuses to keep the blonde there*
[02:10] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ah..?
[02:12] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*shifts awkwardly* What I mean is I wouldn't... mind if you did..?
[02:12] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: You... Hnnn... Toris...
[02:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: You wouldn't... Mind if I...
[02:13] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Moves away, shaking his head* Oh, niet, Toris, you do not know what I want to do to you...
[02:13] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*squeezes Ivan's hand and looks up at him* What do you want to do?
[02:14] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Chuckles a little and doesn't look at him* Naughty things... Things Toris wouldn't like...
[02:15] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((... After that rp with Feliks, I'm really tempted to have Toris grab Ivan by the front of his shirt and make out with him right here and now. XD))
[02:16] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((*can't have Feliks, go for his cousin* kind of thing.))
[02:16] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((Ffffffhnnnnnnnn...))
[02:16] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((Yessss...))
[02:16] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((XD *does that then*))
[02:16] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
((o.o))
[02:17] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
I'm not /that/ innocent, Ivan... *frowns a little, trying to move so he can see Ivan's face*
[02:18] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Tries to stifle a laugh* I don't think Toris could handle what I would do to him given free reign...
[02:20] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
I can try... *grabs a handful of fabric from the front of Ivan's shirt and pulls him forward, pressing his lips firmly against the others while letting his eyes slip shut in the process*
[02:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Wah-nnff-! *Eyes widen, then he starts to relax again and kisses back passionately*
[02:22] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((/heart))
[02:22] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((<3))
[02:24] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*loosens his grip slowly and eventually just rests his hands on the other's chest*
[02:25] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Grows more foreful, pushes him back against the bed, moaning quietly*
[02:27] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
a-ah! *gasps in surprise and catches himself so he's propped up on his elbows* Ivan... *his face is flushed as he looks up at the other*
[02:29] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Toris... You said... You wouldn't mind if I couldn't keep my hands off you... Hnn...
[02:30] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
I-I did... *is wondering what the other will do now*
[02:30] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Does that mean... I-I...
[02:30] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: H-how far does that mean...?
[02:33] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
I-uh... *looks away, then back at him a little nervously* Until... I say stop...?
[02:33] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((He hasn't gotten any in two years since Feliks. He ain't gonna say stop. =w=/heart))
[02:33] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ahhhh... Okay, Torissss...
[02:33] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Kisses him again and starts ripping off his clothes eagerly*
[02:34] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Ah! *shivers and clutches at the other's shoulders, closing his eyes out of nervousness when he heard the fabric rip*
[02:35] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((Careful~ No penetration this time around~/heart))
[02:35] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ((Uwah...))
((*huggles* ^ ^/heart))
((Don't forget the daaaare~))
[02:36] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (>.<)
[02:36] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((*loophole in dare = godsend/curse of the devil* /heart))
[02:36] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Keeps kissing and tearing off clothing, kisses a line down his neck as he fumbles with his zip*
[02:37] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Ah... But... If it is willing... That does not count...)
[02:37] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((... GOOD POINT! * helps get out of clothing* XD))
[02:38] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (WAHAHA)
[02:38] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*kind of can't believe that he's really going to do this so soon, but isn't about to try and stop it* *shivers and tilts his chin up to give the other easier access* I-Ivan...
[02:38] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((*highfives*))
[02:38] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (*High-fives back*)
[02:39] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Nibbles and sucks at his exposed throat, while shoving his trousers down*

[02:44] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*blushes madly, only now remembering that the door is probably still unlocked if Ivan was able to get in* I-Ivan... The door...
[02:46] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: What about the door~? *Taking off his own clothes now*
[02:48] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*curls his legs in to cover himself a little* I-It's unlocked, isn't it? What if someone comes in?
[02:48] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: What if someone does~? *Giggles*
[02:48] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Drops trousers*
*can't help but stare just a bit appreciatively as he watches Ivan undress*
[02:48] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
((O;
[02:48] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
((o.o))
((Pfft.. Hi Kiku! /BD))
[02:49] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*photo!! then runs off*
[02:49] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
((PFFT... you could probably do that in canon since the door is unlocked. XD)
[02:49] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LOLOLOL)
[02:49] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(sorry about that, alec)
[02:49] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(meant to hit away instead of sign off, but i was kind of in a hurry)
[02:50] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Eh? Oh, it's fine. XD)[/c]
[02:50] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*eyes widen just a bit when he sees how... big Ivan is, then blushes even more when he realizes he's staring*
[02:51] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *Giggles and climbs on top of him*
[02:51] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
A-ah, Ivan... the door...;; *looks at it, wanting to go lock it himself if the other wouldn't*
[02:52] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Does Toris mind if we leave the door open, or does he want it closed very much? *Nibbles on top of ear*
[02:53] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Nnn... I don't w-want anyone to walk in on us...*clutches at the sheets beneath him*
[02:54] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Mind if I switch to paragraph form?)
[02:54] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(I'm all for it. ^ ^)
[02:55] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan quickly got up and went to lock the door, then got back on top of the Lithuanian and started kissing him again, everywhere he could reach. "Mm... Nn... My Toris... All mine, da..." he muttered largely to himself in-between kisses.
[02:57] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
;;
[02:57] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*can no longer take photos*
[02:59] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris kissed back eagerly whenever those wandering lips would come back up to press against his own, and now that he didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on them (*coughGO TO THE WINDOW KIKUcough*), he was comfortable enough to wrap his arms around the sandy blonde's neck. The softest of whimpers and mewls traveled up his throat as he felt all the blood in his body rushing south.
[02:59] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
! *runs off outside then scales the building using plungers *
[02:59] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LOLOLOL)
[03:00] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(XDD)
[03:00] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(OMFG, THE JAMES BOND THEME STARTED PLAYING ON MY PSP WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. XD)
[03:00] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (FFFFFFFFFFLMAO)
[03:00] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*comes up to the window where ivan and toris are*
[03:00] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(XDDDDD )
[03:01] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(*just downloaded that and the Mission Impossible theme a few minutes ago too* XD)
[03:01] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "Nnn... My Toris..." he whispered into his ear, and flicked his tongue out briefly. "I want to do things to you that you would not believe..."
[03:01] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XDDD)
[03:01] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*Starts taking photos*
[03:02] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (YOU CAN SELL THESE PICS TO FELIKS *SHOTSHOT*)
[03:03] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(XDD _
[03:03] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(*I hope you don't have the flash on for those photos Kiku* XD)

A shiver racked the brunette's body at those words as he cracked one eye open, his emerald green eyes already becoming clouded with lust. "W-what do you want...?" he dared to ask.
(Someone shot draw this, i cant XD )
*SHOULD
[03:04] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Omfg lol)
[03:04] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(*DRAWS THIS SHIT* /pedo)
[03:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "I want to destroy you..." he murmured, and bit into his neck, scratching at his chest.
[03:06] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(("-Ivan has officially gotten into this one's pants.... But it was consensual, and therefore not molestation and not going against the terms of the 1 week ban of all things rape set by the dare. <3" -for the forum canon thread))
[03:06] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LOL <3)
[03:11] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris cried out and tried to arch away from the hand at his chest, but didn't get very far thanks to the firm mattress trapping him from behind. Meanwhile, both his hands went to the one on his torso and clutched at the other's arms, set and ready to pull the offending limb away at the first sight of blood. Maybe agreeing to let Ivan touch him this way was a bad idea...
[03:19] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan bit deeper, scratching more, kissing harder, then drew back and lifted Toris's legs over his shoulder, thrusting into him without preparation. "Ahhnnn... Toriss..."
[03:20] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(((... hello all. o.o that was a curious im to pop into)))
[03:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Bahaha!)
[03:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Hi!)
[03:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XD)
[03:21] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(xD Is my nickname correct?)
[03:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ("Viktor Novotny")
[03:21] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(PFFFFFT... WELCOME VIKTOR! XDD)
[03:22] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(kay, yep. xD -Czech Republic- :3b)
[03:23] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (I have a friend who lives in the Czech Republic =D)
[03:23] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Btw our characters are cousins~)
[03:23] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(I don't. D: )
[03:23] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(Apparently~)
[03:28] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(owo -waves-)
[03:28] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(-waves back-)
[03:28] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(<333~!)
[03:29] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(logging off for a bit)
[03:29] The World Academy W: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Robbie Kirkland says:
(or maybe the night, idk)
[03:29] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Aw, see you~)
[03:29] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(eeehhh. Okay)
[03:29] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(-waves goodbye just in case-)
[03:29] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Also hey Yong~)
[03:29] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(see ya~)
[03:30] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(Annyeong, Ivan~)
[03:30] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(what's been happening, da ze?)
[03:31] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (I've been sexing up this Lithuanian here.)
[03:31] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(XDDD have fun~)
[03:31] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
The second Toris felt his legs being lifted, he knew that he was about to seriously regret his words from earlier and immediately started to struggle. "Ivan! What are you doi--" A piercing, ear shattering scream tore itself from the brunette's throat as his entrance was breached for the first time, the feeling like something was trying to rip his body apart from the inside out. Liet's hands clutched desperately at the first thing he could grab, and one of those things just so happened to be the book he had fallen asleep on earlier...
(*rubs butt* Ow.... XD)
(*is so not going to throw that hardcover book at you* /heart)
[03:32] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan kissed him and whispered soothingly in his ear. "It's okay, it's okay, don't struggle, it's okay... Just relax... You have such a pretty scream, da... The most beautiful scream I've ever heard..."
[03:33] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(brb. Need to feed the dogs.)
[03:34] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Kk)
[03:43] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(=w= )
[03:43] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(Gillll~ <3)
[03:43] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(-hugs-)
[03:43] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Hey Pruss~)
[03:47] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*stil taking picturs*
[03:48] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(oh, I didn't detect your ninja presence! -huggles Kiku-)
[03:48] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Lmao Kiks)
[03:50] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(_HUGS FOR AL
[03:50] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(-cheers!-)
[03:52] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ( =D)
[03:52] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
( o 3 o )
[03:53] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(OMG ALFRED -does not usually meet-)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris clenched his teeth tightly together and his eyes shut as he tried to get his voice under control to at least a regular speaking volume. He didn't want to alert the entire floor of the fact that he and Ivan were there, especially if Feliks happened to be nearby. "I-Ivan... This isn't what I..." he whimpered, feeling the pages of the book he was holding dig into his palm.
(ALFRED! /BD)
[03:53] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Al! *Brofists*)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(^^)
(I never get to talk to you~! o3o)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(Meee! *Brofist* <3)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*photo photo photo*
[03:53] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(-flying glomp onto Alfred-)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(I hope you don't mind me taking your little bro to the dance Alfie)
[03:53] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(8D *twirls Yong Soo around*)
[03:54] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "Toris said I could do what I wanted to do..." he hissed, biting and scratching at him again.
[03:54] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Let's get this sex over quickly now so I can go to bed, do need sleep, got an early morning tomorrow)
[03:54] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(Aw, no. It's fine. I mean. B| It's not like you could do anything you haven't already done to him.)
[03:54] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(XD Alrighty.)
[03:54] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(-is twirled and cheers- XDDD)
[03:55] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (I have to go get told how to look after my teeth by dentists & shit *sighs*)
[03:56] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris bit down harshly on the inside of his cheek hard enough to draw blood trying hard not to make another sound. If he were to open his mouth now, the least that would come out would be another painful scream.
[03:56] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Fun stuff... >>)
[03:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Ooh yeah)
[03:56] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (It's gonna be a blast.)
[03:57] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(hey Al.. does that mean your little bro lot his virginity before you ? )
[03:57] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(Sob SHUT UP. *corner*)
[03:57] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Al lost his virginity to himself? /BD *shot*)
[03:58] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(That I did 8D)
[03:58] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LOL I DON'T DOUBT THAT)
[03:58] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(XDDD)
[03:58] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Al-cest... *licks lips* XD)
[03:58] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(You know it. ;D )
[03:58] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan started thrusting hard, kissing the other again, forcing his mouth open and moaning as he tasted the blood.
[03:59] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
DDDDDD:
[03:59] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*PHOTO*
[03:59] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*aslkdjfasdlf THANKS FOR THE HELP YA DAMN VOYEUR*
[03:59] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*[s]love you Kiku~/heart[/s]*
[04:00] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
* ^^ *
[04:00] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Wahaha)
[04:00] The World Academy W: Alfred says:
(Well gonna go now guys! I was just popping in. I'm still staying on HIatus though 'cause... I still need to fix some problems. But I'll be back again soon 8D)
[04:00] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(okaaay D': Come back soooooon <3)
[04:00] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(its ok all -pats his shoulder- Cya )
[04:00] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (See you Al! I miss ya, roommie! *Brofists once more*)
[04:00] The World Academy W: Gilbert says:
(*AL )
[04:00] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (*Fists*)
[04:01] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (*Jk*)
[04:02] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
As long as Ivan's lips were on his, the moans as well as his screams were swallowed by the Russian, but otherwise, Toris did his best to keep as silent as possible, even if that meant he wouldn't be able to chew with that side of his mouth for about a week and a half. Releasing the book in his hand, the Lithuanian instead went up to claw at the other's back, leaving angry red lines all over Ivan's flesh, some of them bleeding even.
[04:04] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
.....;c card is full ;A;
[04:04] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
*PFFFT...*
[04:04] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LOLOL)
[04:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (A REAL PHOTOGRAPHER CARRIES MORE THAN ONE)
[04:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (LIKE)
[04:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (FIVE AT LEAST)
[04:05] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XD)
[04:05] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Tis true~)
[04:05] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
oh wait! *watch turns into a camera*
[04:05] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(OH KIKU XD)
[04:05] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
^^ *photo photo photo*
(.... *plays James Bond theme again for him*)
(/BD)
[04:06] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(xD )
[04:06] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan whimpered and drew back instantly. "Niet! D-don't do that!" he said, suddenly vulnerable.
[04:08] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris looked up at him with a confused, and pained expression. "W-why not? You're doing the same t-to me..."
[04:09] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
D: what a turn of events!
[04:09] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: He shook his head, fighting back tears. "I like hurting you! But I don't like being hurt myself! I... Have been hurt too much..." He swallowed and looked away.
[04:09] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(Someone should be commentator.)
[04:10] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](Ooooo... The suspense... What will Liet do now at this sudden revelation? LET'S WATCH.)[/c]
[04:10] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (FFff)
[04:10] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XDDD)
[04:12] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*connects to a satellite , using his watch and emails the pictures fom both camera to the laptop in his room*
[04:12] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(...Kiku is amazing, da ze)
[04:13] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(well he is a techno geek )
[04:13] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(an amazing one, da ze~!)
[04:14] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Holycrap XD)
[04:16] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
The first thing that came to Toris' mind at this... strange reaction was that all the weird, if not disturbing things that Ivan had said and done were all more than likely effects of what had happened before. Even though it hurt... I mean REALLY hurt to sit up, Liet did just that and pulled Ivan's face close to his own until their foreheads were just touching. "I don't like being hurt either, Ivan.. That's just selfish if you're going to hurt me and I can't do anything to you..."
[04:17] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "But I like hurting you... You should like getting hurt, da! Why don't you? I will make you!"
[04:18] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[*rolls in*]
[04:19] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Privyet~)
[04:19] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(lili, hellllo <3)
[04:20] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[Guten morgen~]
[04:20] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris' eyes widened in fear as he began struggling to get away in earnest. While clutching at the sheets, he planted both his feet at Ivan's shoulders and shoved him hard, cringing painfully when the other's cock slipped out of him because of it. "Well I don't! And you can't force a person to like getting hurt, whether you like it or not!"
[04:20] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Hi Lili~! ^ ^)
[04:20] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[*hugs the wall of text*]
[04:21] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: Ivan let out a pathetic whimper. "It won't be force... It will be training... It is conditioning, da... Like.. Like Pavlov's dogs... but with Toris... And getting hurt in sex..."
[04:22] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*coughs/commentator voice* What's this?! Toris is actually resisting! This normally nice guy is actually using force to escape the big Russian dude! What is this madness?!)[/c]
[04:22] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: ("orz(
[04:22] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: *)
[04:22] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[lolol]
[04:22] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
[c=5](*couldn't resist*)[/c]
[04:22] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(8D)
[04:22] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*continues taking photos*
[04:23] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(lili! im outside on the side of the building taking photos of ivan and toris)
[04:26] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[*immediately runs to Kiku* + w +]
[04:26] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Lmao)
[04:26] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris' face suddenly went pale at the thought of being compared to an animal, and a dog at that. Snatching the bedsheet to cover himself, he didn't once keep his eyes off the Russian in case the other tried to force him, or "condition" as he put it, to do anything else. "I'm not a dog, Ivan... I'm not going to be trained."
[04:28] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "That is not what I meant! Ah... Toris... Toris said I could do what I wanted... But... I was right in the first place..." he sighed, and turned around. "I guess I will leave you alone from now on. You will never love me." He suddenly froze as the word 'love' slipped out, realising he'd revealed more of his feelings than he meant to.
[04:28] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(guys i gotta go, ima be absent for 3 days but i may get on once a day, via library wifi so cya later! )
[04:28] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[ok! I'll continue on filming them then? o u o]
[04:28] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Bye Kiku! /heart)
[04:28] The World Academy W: Yong Soo says:
(uwaaah see you!)
[04:28] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(XD Go for it Lili~)
[04:28] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (See you Ozzie~~)
[04:28] The World Academy W: Viktor Novotny says:
(bye~ :3)
[04:29] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(bye! )
[04:30] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
Lili found herself running faster than a roadrunner as she recieved a very, very IMPORTANT text message from Kiku. Skidding to a halt to where she was supposed, she panted a bit to catch her breath, "oh dear I missed him." As she finally managed to calm her breath, the girl looked around to see and managed to spot something interesting.
[04:30] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (*Is at 4.30am now*)
[04:30] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
(Ivan! Just wanted to tell ya, when Toris sees Feliks and Arthur kissing, he's going straight to you to get some even if it hurts. XD)
[04:30] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Let's wrap this up so I can sleep...)
[04:30] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Ooh, yay~~)
[04:30] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(*usb stick taped to a tree*)
[04:31] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
(*sign saying for lILI ZWINGLI*)
[04:31] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (Lmao Kiks)
((*going guys! bye bye ))
[04:31] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[lol ilu Kiks]
(ilu too )
[04:31] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (We all love you XD)
((BYE ))
[04:31] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (BYE)
((SAVE ME THE REST OF THIS RP YOU GUYS )
[04:32] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
Toris looked away from the other and pointed to the door, not wanting to hear the word 'love' being associated with what they'd just done, even if he had been the one to allow it in the first place. "Just go... Ivan...."
[04:32] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: (XDD OKAY)
[04:32] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
[oui~]
[04:33] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "I-I... I... I d-don't... I d-didn't..."
[04:34] The World Academy W: Lili Zwingli / Hayden Rhys Kirkland says:
Lili managed to hide her laughig fit as she walked forward to the tree and took away the sign and the USB stick taped to it. "Kiku, you're so inventive~" she whispered to herself with a wide grin in her face.
[04:36] The World Academy W: Alec Martin Tioseco/ Toris Lorinaitis says:
"I said go! I'll find you later, but right now... Just get out." Toris' cheeks were still wet from the tears he had shed during the ordeal, and new ones continued to form as he grew more and more frustrated the longer Ivan was there.
[04:38] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: He hung his head and sighed again, grabbing something to cover himself up and leaving to go find an empty bathroom. He choked back a sob, mentally kicking himself for messing up his chance with Toris, but soon burst into proper tears.
Back to top Go down

[R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan]   [R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 am

((Took the time to edit the above and took out all the brackets and crap. Enjoy~!))

Toris:
*fell asleep while reading in his dorm and accidentally forgot to lock the door*

Ivan:
*Knocks on the door, then pushes it open when he gets no reply* Toris~ Toris~~

Toris:
*is snoring very softly, his book serving as a hard pillow*

Ivan:
Ah... Toris...
Toris... Is so cute when he is asleep...
And... So helpless...
*Bites lip, RESISTS STRONG URGE TO MOLEST/ RAPE*

Toris:
*YOU CAN'T RESIST IT WHEN HE CURLS UP AGAINST ANOTHER PILLOW, NUZZLING HIS FACE INTO THE FEATHERY SOFTNESS*

Ivan:
vgcdhxajmn bhfsjo
*TEMPTATION SO STRONG UGH WHAT IS THIS*

Toris:
nn~ *smiles a little in his sleep*
*dreaming of back when he and Feliks were kids*

Ivan:
*Creeps a little closer*
*Inch by slow inch*

Toris:
*rolls over to his other side, facing Ivan now/ breathing softly and has his mouth open juuuust a little bit*

Ivan:
*Breath catches in his throat*
*Itching to do something to him, ITCHING*

Toris:
*rolls onto his stomach and stretches out to lay on the bed this time, his shirt riding up a bit to show just a little sliver of creamy skin beneath the fabric*

Ivan:
...................................................................................
*Twitch*
*Kneels on the floor and slowly, slowly, licks at the exposed flesh*

Toris:
*shivers in his sleep and is slowly getting roused from his sleep* Nnn...?

Ivan:
*Freezes*

Toris:
*reaches up and rubs at his eyes/not really noticing Ivan looming over him just yet*

Ivan:
*Is unsure what to do now shit shit fuck crap*
*Is frozen with tongue on Toris's stomach*

Toris:
........ *doesn't feel like opening his eyes yet, not aware enough at the moment to feel the other's tongue on his flesh/decides to go back to sleep*

Ivan:
*Breathes a sigh of relief and draws back*

Toris:
*curls up to the pillow again*

Ivan:
*Lets out a small longing whine*

Toris:
*was awake enough to hear this and is suddenly sitting upright now, staring in shock at the other in his room* I-Ivan?! What are you doing here?! O_O;;

Ivan:
A-a-ah! T-Toris! I-I came to see you! *Realises he's still kneeling and stands up hurriedly*

Toris:
*puts his hand on his chest and takes several deep breaths* S-sorry for yelling... You scared me for a second is all... *smiles a little*

Ivan:
Ahh…
*Watches Toris's chest rise and fall*
*Licks his lips quickly*

Toris:
*missed that because he was fixing his shirt, thinking that the slight bit of moisture on his belly was probably sweat or something* So, what brings you here, Ivan? *looks up, smiling*

Ivan:
A-ah... I wanted a hug...

Toris:
*tilts his head to the side a little, thinking Ivan is a bit strange, but in a... cute kind of way/scoots over on the bed* Is that all? *motions for the other to have a seat next to him*

Ivan:
*Sits down and wraps his arms around Toris, resting his head on his shoulder* Da... I guess...

Toris:
*wraps his arms around the other, leaning foward a bit against the other's chest* Was there something else you wanted to talk about?

Ivan:
*Sighs and says nothing for a second*
Ah... Could... Could I have a kiss?

Toris:
*feels his cheeks heating up a bit at the question and pulls back a little to look Ivan in the face* A kiss...? Um... *his face is forward, but his eyes are looking off to another part of the room* I don't know...

Ivan:
I... I would like that very much... Da...

Toris:
*doesn't know what to say and keeps looking away, thinking mostly about what Feliks would say if he found out about them kissing since he'd been warned repeatedly by the blonde to stay away from Ivan*

Ivan:
*Nuzzles*

Toris:
*clutches at the back of the other's shirt and pulls away just a bit* Ivan... *presses a quick, but soft kiss to the other's cheek* ////////

Ivan:
*Smiles widely, and falls into a fit of giggles*

Toris:
*lightly pushes at the other's arm, embarrassed that the other is laughing at him* What's so funny?

Ivan:
Toris kissed me~ It made me happy :3

Toris:
>///<
I'm glad you liked it... *smiles a bit*

Ivan:
I would like one... On the lips... Next time... *Nervous smile*

Toris:
Nnn... *knows for sure that he isn't about to let that happen right now, but... wouldn't be adverse to it later... maybe...*

Ivan:
*Snuggles against*
I like Toris a lot...
He doesn't like me as much... Maybe he never will... But maybe one day he will like me enough that it won't matter...

Toris:
*smiles, but then looks at him a bit oddly after hearing the rest* What do you mean, Ivan?

Ivan:
Toris knows it is true... *Buries face in shoulder*

Toris:
*lightly places his hands on Ivan's back* Maybe not... but I.... I do like Ivan as a friend... *for now*

Ivan:
As a friend... I do not want to be just friends with Toris...
Ivan:
I... I did not realise he was /that/ cold towards me...

Toris:
*slightly surprised expression/doesn't really understand how Ivan likes him so much when they really just met a little while ago* I'm not trying to be cold... I just don't... know you that well yet. *hugs him*

Ivan:
*Stops hugging*
*Moves away*
Toris only wants to be friends...
I-I...
*Swallows*
I should stop bothering him...

Toris:
Ivan? No, you're not bothering me. Really! I... I like having you here. *takes Ivan's hand in his own and pulls him back*

Ivan:
*Looks at him silently, sadly*

Toris:
... Ivan? *scoots a little closer*

Ivan:
Ah...
*Rests head on shoulder again*
Toris only wants to be friends... I am not sure... I should be around him if that is the case...

Toris:
Why not? If you avoid me, I won't be able to get to know you, and then we really will just stay friends...

Ivan:
Ah... But I have to constantly fight myself to keep my hands off you even as it is...

Toris:
W-well... About that, I guess I could... *wondering what he's doing... a prime opportunity to get Ivan to stay away from him, and yet he's making excuses to keep the blonde there*

Ivan:
Ah..?

Toris:
*shifts awkwardly* What I mean is I wouldn't... mind if you did..?

Ivan:
You... Hnnn... Toris... You wouldn't... Mind if I... *Moves away, shaking his head* Oh, niet, Toris, you do not know what I want to do to you...

Toris:
*squeezes Ivan's hand and looks up at him* What do you want to do?

Ivan:
*Chuckles a little and doesn't look at him* Naughty things... Things Toris wouldn't like...

Toris:
I'm not /that/ innocent, Ivan... *frowns a little, trying to move so he can see Ivan's face*

Ivan:
*Tries to stifle a laugh* I don't think Toris could handle what I would do to him given free reign...

Toris:
I can try... *grabs a handful of fabric from the front of Ivan's shirt and pulls him forward, pressing his lips firmly against the others while letting his eyes slip shut in the process*

Ivan:
Wah-nnff-! *Eyes widen, then he starts to relax again and kisses back passionately*

Toris:
*loosens his grip slowly and eventually just rests his hands on the other's chest*

Ivan:
*Grows more forceful, pushes him back against the bed, moaning quietly*

Toris:
a-ah! *gasps in surprise and catches himself so he's propped up on his elbows* Ivan... *his face is flushed as he looks up at the other*

Ivan:
Toris... You said... You wouldn't mind if I couldn't keep my hands off you... Hnn...

Toris:
I-I did... *is wondering what the other will do now*

Ivan:
Does that mean... I-I... H-how far does that mean...?

Toris:
I-uh... *looks away, then back at him a little nervously* Until... I say stop...?

Ivan:
Ahhhh... Okay, Torissss...
*Kisses him again and starts ripping off his clothes eagerly*

Toris:
Ah! *shivers and clutches at the other's shoulders, closing his eyes out of nervousness when he heard the fabric rip*

Ivan:
*Keeps kissing and tearing off clothing, kisses a line down his neck as he fumbles with his zip*

Toris:
*kind of can't believe that he's really going to do this so soon, but isn't about to try and stop it* *shivers and tilts his chin up to give the other easier access* I-Ivan...

Ivan:
*Nibbles and sucks at his exposed throat, while shoving his trousers down*

Toris:
*blushes madly, only now remembering that the door is probably still unlocked if Ivan was able to get in* I-Ivan... The door...

Ivan:
What about the door~? *Taking off his own clothes now*

Toris:
*curls his legs in to cover himself a little* I-It's unlocked, isn't it? What if someone comes in?

Ivan:
What if someone does~? *Giggles*
*Drops trousers*

Toris:
*can't help but stare just a bit as he watches Ivan undress*

Kiku:
*photo!! then runs off*

Toris:
*eyes widen just a bit when he sees how... big Ivan is, then blushes even more when he realizes he's staring*

Ivan:
*Giggles and climbs on top of him*

Toris:
A-ah, Ivan... the door...;; *looks at it, wanting to go lock it himself if the other wouldn't*

Ivan:
Does Toris mind if we leave the door open, or does he want it closed very much? *Nibbles on top of ear*

Toris:
Nnn... I don't w-want anyone to walk in on us...*clutches at the sheets beneath him*

Ivan quickly got up and went to lock the door, then got back on top of the Lithuanian and started kissing him again, everywhere he could reach. "Mm... Nn... My Toris... All mine, da..." he muttered largely to himself in-between kisses.

Kiku:
;;
*can no longer take photos*

Toris kissed back eagerly whenever those wandering lips would come back up to press against his own, and now that he didn't have to worry about anyone walking in on them (*coughGO TO THE WINDOW KIKUcough*), he was comfortable enough to wrap his arms around the sandy blonde's neck. The softest of whimpers and mewls traveled up his throat as he felt all the blood in his body rushing south.

Kiku:
! *runs off outside then scales the building using plungers *
*comes up to the window where ivan and toris are*

"Nnn... My Toris..." he whispered into his ear, and flicked his tongue out briefly. "I want to do things to you that you would not believe..."

Kiku:
*Starts taking photos*

A shiver racked the brunette's body at those words as he cracked one eye open, his emerald green eyes already becoming clouded with lust. "W-what do you want...?" he dared to ask.

"I want to destroy you..." he murmured, and bit into his neck, scratching at his chest.

Toris cried out and tried to arch away from the hand at his chest, but didn't get very far thanks to the firm mattress trapping him from behind. Meanwhile, both his hands went to the one on his torso and clutched at the other's arms, set and ready to pull the offending limb away at the first sight of blood. Maybe agreeing to let Ivan touch him this way was a bad idea...

Ivan bit deeper, scratching more, kissing harder, then drew back and lifted Toris's legs over his shoulder, thrusting into him without preparation. "Ahhnnn... Toriss..."

The second Toris felt his legs being lifted, he knew that he was about to seriously regret his words from earlier and immediately started to struggle. "Ivan! What are you doi--" A piercing, ear shattering scream tore itself from the brunette's throat as his entrance was breached for the first time, the feeling like something was trying to rip his body apart from the inside out. Liet's hands clutched desperately at the first thing he could grab, and one of those things just so happened to be the book he had fallen asleep on earlier...

Ivan kissed him and whispered soothingly in his ear. "It's okay, it's okay, don't struggle, it's okay... Just relax... You have such a pretty scream, da... The most beautiful scream I've ever heard..."

Toris clenched his teeth tightly together and his eyes shut as he tried to get his voice under control to at least a regular speaking volume. He didn't want to alert the entire floor of the fact that he and Ivan were there, especially if Feliks happened to be nearby. "I-Ivan... This isn't what I..." he whimpered, feeling the pages of the book he was holding dig into his palm.

Kiku:
*photo photo photo*

"Toris said I could do what I wanted to do..." he hissed, biting and scratching at him again.

Toris bit down harshly on the inside of his cheek hard enough to draw blood trying hard not to make another sound. If he were to open his mouth now, the least that would come out would be another painful scream.

Ivan started thrusting hard, kissing the other again, forcing his mouth open and moaning as he tasted the blood.

Kiku-kun says:
DDDDDD:
*PHOTO*

As long as Ivan's lips were on his, the moans as well as his screams were swallowed by the Russian, but otherwise, Toris did his best to keep as silent as possible, even if that meant he wouldn't be able to chew with that side of his mouth for about a week and a half. Releasing the book in his hand, the Lithuanian instead went up to claw at the other's back, leaving angry red lines all over Ivan's flesh, some of them bleeding even.

[04:04] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
.....;c card is full ;A;
oh wait! *watch turns into a camera*
^^ *photo photo photo*

Ivan whimpered and drew back instantly. "Niet! D-don't do that!" he said, suddenly vulnerable.

Toris looked up at him with a confused, and pained expression. "W-why not? You're doing the same t-to me..."

[04:09] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
D: what a turn of events!

He shook his head, fighting back tears. "I like hurting you! But I don't like being hurt myself! I... Have been hurt too much..." He swallowed and looked away.

[04:12] The World Academy W: Kiku-kun says:
*connects to a satellite , using his watch and emails the pictures fom both camera to the laptop in his room*

The first thing that came to Toris' mind at this... strange reaction was that all the weird, if not disturbing things that Ivan had said and done were all more than likely effects of what had happened before. Even though it hurt... I mean REALLY hurt to sit up, Liet did just that and pulled Ivan's face close to his own until their foreheads were just touching. "I don't like being hurt either, Ivan.. That's just selfish if you're going to hurt me and I can't do anything to you..."

"But I like hurting you... You should like getting hurt, da! Why don't you? I will make you!"

Toris' eyes widened in fear as he began struggling to get away in earnest. While clutching at the sheets, he planted both his feet at Ivan's shoulders and shoved him hard, cringing painfully when the other's cock slipped out of him because of it. "Well I don't! And you can't force a person to like getting hurt, whether you like it or not!"

Ivan let out a pathetic whimper. "It won't be force... It will be training... It is conditioning, da... Like.. Like Pavlov's dogs... but with Toris... And getting hurt in sex..."

Toris' face suddenly went pale at the thought of being compared to an animal, and a dog at that. Snatching the bedsheet to cover himself, he didn't once keep his eyes off the Russian in case the other tried to force him, or "condition" as he put it, to do anything else. "I'm not a dog, Ivan... I'm not going to be trained."
[04:28] [Alt][Ivan][Gupta] [Simm!Master]Sylar's Apprentice [Иван Брагинский моя дом мальчика]: "That is not what I meant! Ah... Toris... Toris said I could do what I wanted... But... I was right in the first place..." he sighed, and turned around. "I guess I will leave you alone from now on. You will never love me." He suddenly froze as the word 'love' slipped out, realising he'd revealed more of his feelings than he meant to.

Lili found herself running faster than a roadrunner as she recieved a very, very IMPORTANT text message from Kiku. Skidding to a halt to where she was supposed, she panted a bit to catch her breath, "oh dear I missed him." As she finally managed to calm her breath, the girl looked around to see and managed to spot something interesting.

Toris looked away from the other and pointed to the door, not wanting to hear the word 'love' being associated with what they'd just done, even if he had been the one to allow it in the first place. "Just go... Ivan...."

"I-I... I... I d-don't... I d-didn't..."

Lili managed to hide her laughig fit as she walked forward to the tree and took away the sign and the USB stick taped to it. "Kiku, you're so inventive~" she whispered to herself with a wide grin in her face.
"I said go! I'll find you later, but right now... Just get out." Toris' cheeks were still wet from the tears he had shed during the ordeal, and new ones continued to form as he grew more and more frustrated the longer Ivan was there.

He hung his head and sighed again, grabbing something to cover himself up and leaving to go find an empty bathroom. He choked back a sob, mentally kicking himself for messing up his chance with Toris, but soon burst into proper tears.
Back to top Go down

[R18, slightly non-con] A Visit to Room 3 [Toris and Ivan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: