World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] Empty
PostSubject: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

The cheap clock on the white walls of the common lounge was ticking away the minutes, the repetitive and infuriating rhythm driving the petite blonde to blast his headphones even louder. He was both looking for isolation and it's opposite at the same time-- the thoughts going through his head were tumultuous and threatened to drive him crazy, but he did not want to be in a place that his cousin could easily find him...

Not after what had happened...

He unconcsiously rubbed the nasty wound on his shoulder, wondering if it had gotten infected. It would totally suck if it did-- he'd have a damn hard time trying to explain a rotten shoulder to his roommate, let alone a nurse or doctor.

He turned the volume up louder still, trying to drown his thoughts and musings. He was practically dead to the world right now. Not even Godzilla could have broken through his musical shield.

And that was exactly how he wanted it.

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am

There really wasn't a thing for Toris to do at this school. He had just transferred in, had already had all his classes and his dorm in order, but since he had yet to really talk with any of his classmates, he was just about bored out of his senses at the moment... If Feliks were around, the blonde would've been able to thi--

No. Why is it that even after two years, that blonde was still invading his thoughts when he least expected it? In all that time, Toris hadn't heard so much as a peep from the other, and after the first two months, the brunette had begun to think that maybe Feliks had already moved on without him. The Lithuanian would've liked to have been able to say that he was completely over his ex, but the fact remains that in all this time, he hadn't even so much as looked at another since the break up.

Sighing deeply, he rounded the corner of the next hallway and wandered into what seemed to be the common lounge. At first glance, no one seemed to be around, so Toris decided to wander over and place himself on one of the couches nearest to him up against the wall by a window. "What am I supposed to do now..." he wondered out loud, his attention becoming fixed to a bird's nest in one of the trees outside, unaware of a certain blonde that was seated just out of his sight on one of the couches on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 am

As soon as "Nie Daj Sie" began to play in his headphones, he began to sing along with it. The blonde had no singing talents, and with the headphones on, his voice was even worse. He could probably have cracked a few mirrors without trying....

The music was calming him, he was in his happy place, nothing could tear him out of it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

If it weren't for the fact that Toris instantly recognized that god awful singing voice, he probably would've gone running from the room, covering his ears as if someone was raking their nails across a chalkboard. Well, more like made himself look like he was late for something and retreat from the room politely, but that wasn't the point. The point was that this voice almost undeniably belonged to the one person the brunette always had at the back of his thoughts. "... Feliks? Is that you?" he called out, getting up from his seat, unaware the the blonde's music was probably blaring so loud that even the sound of an atomic bomb dropping wouldn't cause him to stir.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 am

As he had his music up so loud, the blonde could not hear the other's voice. He continued to sing, his eyes closed as he attempted to hit a particularly high note. The music turned to Rammstein's "America", and he continued singing.

His mother had grounded him for two weeks when she found out he listened to Rammstein... they were "Crude, perverted, and anti-semetic German bull-shitters." Were here exact words. He didn't care... He liked their music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 am

As soon as Liet got close enough to see that familiar blonde mop of hair and the two hair-clips peeking over the couch, a smile quickly began to spread across his face. If the other had been paying attention, Toris would've just gone up and hugged him without warning, but since that wasn't the case, he first made sure he was within the other's line of sight before tapping the other's shoulder. "Feliks, you're going to go deaf if you keep playing your music that loudly," he grinned, staving off the urge to pull the other into his arms until the blonde actually noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 am

Feliks opened his eyes when he felt the tap, his brow furrowed in annoyance. He was about to tell whoever it was off, until he actually SAW who it was--

He shot up, ripping his headphones out of his ears (wincing as he did so), then stared in shock.

"... L...Liet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 am

The smile on Toris' face felt like it would be there forever as he stared right back at Feliks for about another second before finally giving in and wrapping both his arms around the blonde's waist. "I can't believe I actually found you here," he grinned, completely unaware of the wound on the other's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 am

Feliks winced lightly, his eyes still wide with shock as he sunk into the other's embrace. "Why... why are you here?"

His voice was filled with confusion, his mind not working correctly. "I'm... so confused... I have to be... to be dreaming..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 am

"I got into this school on scholarship this year, and no, you're not dreaming Feliks," Toris laughed softly, squeezing the other's waist once more before pulling back again and holding both of Feliks' hands in his own. "I said before that we'd see each other again, didn't I?" he smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 am

"This is... this is so... amazing, I..." The blonde began to cry, tears of happiness burning his cheeks. "I don't know what to say, I thought I'd never see you again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 am

"You don't have to say anything," Toris smiled, releasing one of the blonde's hands to wipe away the other's tears gently with the back of his sleeve. "You have no idea how much I missed you," he said, leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss on Feliks' cheek.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:50 pm

"I... I can't believe you're really here in front of me, I've missed you so, so much....I..." At the kiss on his cheek, he lost it... he threw his arms around the other as tightly as he could, sobbing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 am

Tears of happiness had also started to well up in the brunette's eyes, and quickly began to fall as well when he wrapped his arms tightly around the other's waist. "It's been too long, Feliks," he cried, nuzzling his face into the crook of the other's neck.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 am

"I-it has... I don't even know what to, like, say..." He nuzzled the other back, stroking his hair lovingly. "I never thought I'd see you here, I couldn't be happier... This... this is amazing...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 am

"How have you been, Feliks? I haven't heard from you at all this whole time..." Toris said, pulling back a little so he could see the blonde's face. Mostly he was expecting at least some kind of reason why he had never been contacted thus far.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

"H-how have I been? God, you have NO fucking clue how much of a loaded question that is, Liet.... It's... really... Um... SO WHAT CLASSES ARE YOU TAKING?" The blonde's words were rather spastic, and any on-looker would think that he was rather A.D.D, with the way he was skipping subjects like stones in a pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 am

Toris suspected that something bigger than he thought had affected Feliks, but he allowed the sudden change in subject only because he didn't want to ruin the joyful mood of their reunion. "I haven't quite gotten my schedule yet since I just transferred in, but I will be getting it soon. You'll be the first to know what classes I have, okay?" he smiled, pulling the other close again and planting a soft kiss on the blonde's forehead. "I've missed you soo much, Feliks," he sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 am

"I've missed you, too... do you have your room yet? Who's your roommate? Any clubs you're planning on taking?" He was suddenly started to get a sinkign feeling in the pit of his stomach... now that Liet was here, he would have to explain to him about Arthur...

After the promise that he'd never choose anyone else....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

"Yeah, I'm sharing a dorm with a freshman named Raivis. For clubs, well, you know me... Cooking club has my name written all over it," he laughed a little, not picking up on the bad vibes the other was starting to emit.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am

"Ah... I'm not in that one." He smiled again. "It really is good to see you again... I guess we have a lot of catching up to do?" Feliks laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Toris smiled, one hand going up to brush some of his soft brown hair out of his face. "That's true. Although I can tell you now that nothing very interesting has happened to me since you-- since I last saw you." As Liet had thought when he got back into his car that day, life would be a whole lot quieter... and boring without the blonde there with him, and he was right.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm

"Haha... I see. Have you... met anyone interesting?" The blonde was happy to see the other, but anxious as well... his arrival would affect his relationship with Arthur...

And his relationship with Arthur would affect his relationship with the brunette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 am

"No one yet besides my roommate. I really just arrived yesterday and I've been busy unpacking and running around to meet my teachers. How about you? You've already been here longer than I have, who are you friends with here?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 am

"I'm friends with a lot of people..." The blonde swallowed and tried to think of a way to break the news of his current relationship... though he wasn't entirely sure if it could be considered a relationship yet.

He decided to leave it be, for now.

"There are a couple people I clash with, but that's highschool-- right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next