World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong Empty
PostSubject: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Room description
Requested, the door is facing south-east and the beds not facing north-west.

>Yao-kun's space<

His bed has Hello Kitty plushies and his side table decorated with fortune plant and a picture of his family. Near Yao's bed is his pet Panda's basket bed. His walls have 'good luck' talismans and decorations. On his desk there are more 'good luck' charms and calligraphy sets. There's also a Money cat^^

Last edited by Yao Wong on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 am

>Kiku-kun's space<

His bed is black bed cover with purple and green pillows , his katana is placed on the wall next to him. His bed side table has incense sticks for mediation and a tiny pokemon clock. His DSi is next to his new Mac Book Pro. His side is extremely neat. He has brought a lot more things then you can see.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Yao puts down his pet panda on the bed from the basket. Panda took few steps then let its knees fall to sleep. Yao sat down on his desk and stared at the Money Cat.

"I hope I can still make good business here aru." he mumbled.

He picks up a red notebook. He browses the contents which are mostly numbers. It's his financial records of his business. For the past 10 years his family built up businesses to escape poverty. In this notebook, it has records of his very own business which he learned from his father. Yao deeply thinks on his new business strategy for his new environment.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Kiku had arrived the day before Yao so was surprised when he returned to his room to find out that his older brother was now is roommate.. "Yao-san? What are you doing here? " . He placed his laptop bag, which had the Japanese flag on the top and stared at his brother. He hadn't seen him in some time.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 pm

"Aiya! Kiku aru! Long time no see aru!" Yao lightly hugs his brother. "I missed you aru. We're roommates now aru." Yao dashed to his desk and pulled out something from a small box. "Kiku, here have this phone charm aru. Papa and Mama made it for us aru. I hope I could see our other siblings too so I could give the rest of the charms aru." The phone charm was coin shaped with dragon carving. It was made of good jade.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Kiku hugged his brother back just as lightly and clasped the delicate phone charm in his hand. A surge of emotion washed over hi which he quickly controlled without it appearing on his face. He felt so bad that he'd been given to a rich family while his brothers stayed behind. " Thank you Yao-kun" He bowed and pulled his phone out of his pocket and attached the little charm.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Yao smiled gently. "You're too polite aru. You don't have to since we're brothers aru." He could see the huge difference. Kiku's presence had nobility and grace. While he was left behind to help the family business, Kiku had grown into a honorable gentleman.

To break the serious atmosphere he took Panda to show him to Kiku. "Kiku, here's my pet Panda aru. I hope you won't mind me keeping him here aru."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Kiku patted the small panda, trying to dont cry out "Kawaii!" like he normally did with something this cute. " Not at all Yao-kun he can stay. Does he have a name? " The japanese boy sat on his bed and gave a small smile to the panda.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 pm

The panda liked the pat from the Japanese man. It lazily yawned... seemed like the pat felt good that it made the panda wanting to sleep.

Yao startled 'Aiya! I forgot to name him aru!!' he thought. "Umm.. aiya~ I forgot to name him aru. Would you like to help me name him aru?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 pm

"im afraid i can only think of Japanese names. Im sure you would prefer a chinese name instead for him"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"Well there maybe some terms that are same in Chinese and Japanese aru. Like..." Yao ponders. "Eh... aiya~ What about Cha? Japanese call tea "Ocha" right aru?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:56 am

"Cha...." Kiku looked the panda in the face. " Is your name Cha?" It was only fair for the panda to choose.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 am

'Cha? is it good to eat it with Bamboo?' thought the Panda.

"Panda, this is 'Cha'" Yao showed a package of good tea. It has ink illustrations of mountains and bamboo forests.

The panda nods. It seems like the Panda didn't understand what tea means but for him, the bamboo illustration convinced him it's a good name.

"Aiya!" Yao exclaimed. "He liked it aru! So He's Cha from now on aru!" He hugs Cha with a very happy face. "Look Kiku! He's name is Cha aru! Nice to meet you aru!" He shows his pet panda to reintroduce with the new name.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:19 am

"Konichiwa Cha-chan it is a pleasure to meet you" He gives a small smile and pats the little panda on the head.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 am

Cha liked Kiku's pats. Suddenly his eyes felt so heavy he fell asleep again.

"Aiya~ I think Cha liked your pat so much he fell asleep aru." Yao places Cha into his special bed. Then he turns back to Kiku, "Ne Kiku, I recently bought my own laptop but I still can't figure much about it aru. I'm planning to keep all my records there since it would be bothersome to make a library of records aru."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 am

"Computers , particuarly laptops are quite easy to get around. Is it a PC or a Mac? " Kiku headed over to Yao's desk .
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:52 am

Yao pulled out his laptop. It was a Windows loptap. "I need to learn at least the basics in making and storing records aru. It's good that Kiku is a computer genius aru. I've always used abacus and ink pen for my accounting aru."

(because Windows is a lot cheaper than Mac?)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 am

"Storing things is easy on a computer. Just right click with your mosus and make a folder. Then name it and store what you need in it " Kiku smiled and sat next to his brother,.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:29 am

Yao attempts to follow Kiku's instructions. Now he made his new folder. "Wow! Xie xie Kiku! So teach me to make records too aru. Ah but I still need to learn to do basic stuff aru." Yao takes great interest on learning the use his new laptop.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 am

"That depends on what sort of record it is. Do you know what program you want to use?" He smiled at his brothers enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 am

"Is Excel good aru? I'm not yet familiar with any programs aru." Yao made a complicated expression. He's not yet familiar much about computer programs yet.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 am

"Hai. Excel is good. simply save you record in the folder you choose once you are done with it." Kiku showed his brother how to make a simple and easy spreadsheet on the program.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 am

Yao tried his best to follow every instruction Kiku gave. And finally, Yao made his very first record and saved it in his folder. "Xie xie Kiku! It's so helpful aru!" smiled Yao. "Ah Kiku, do you have any fun things you can teach to me? Since you seem to enjoy using the computer you know a lot of interesting things right aru?"

(fast-forward^^)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 am

"Hai i do...i like to play games or watch movies on my computer." He gestures to his brand new Mac Book Pro.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 am

Yao looks at Kiku's laptop. "Aiya~ That looks hi-tech aru." He stared at Kiku's Mac Book Pro with amazement. "So which games or movies do you recommend aru?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next