World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Again in the schoolyard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Again in the schoolyard! Empty
PostSubject: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Things were starting to get intense in Alfred's mind about the Student Council elections. He was beginning to get worried that more people were going to vote for that grumpy British guy Arthur instead of him. And that, he couldn't handle. So to advertise himself a little more, he made posters so people were sure to at least get a look at who he was. He found it necessary to be voted President, because he was a leader!!

He walked along the path outside in the school yard, holding a stack of papers in one arm and tape in his other hand. He had to tape all of these up and everywhere. He didn't want a single person to miss them. He'd stick 'em to peoples' faces if he had to!! He walked up to a tree and taped one there.

"Perfect~" He chimed to himself, smiling happily. Everyone walking by it would be sure to see it. Or at least, it would catch their eye and hopefully curiosity as well. Now he just had to remember to clean all of this up later on so he didn't get in trouble. What could he do next that would gain votes ...?
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 am

Yao jumped down from the said tree. He also had posters and tapes with him too. "Ni hao Jones-kun!" he beamed as he landed at the ground. He glanced at Alfred's poster for a while then posted his own beside Alfred's. "We should form a party list together aru ne. You, me, Li-kun, Matt-kun and Kiku aru. " Yao was against Arthur for student council president so naturally he would root for Alfred and Yao liked Alfred's grand amusement park plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 pm

At first, he was surprised that Yao was in the tree. But once he offered the party list, he looked more eager.

Smiling brightly, Alfred agreed. "Yeah! Alright, well what's Matt even running for?" He questioned the Asian boy while looking at the posters they had so greatly taped against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Matthew had thought taking a little walk around the school wouldn't hurt, especially since he was done with his homeworks and, he had to admit,was a bit bored.
He was a bit surprised to hear his nickname, but recognized the voice and smiled.
It has been a while since he has last seen his brother. He walked quietly toward the two boys, stopping behind him and Yao and asked:
"you called?"
He hasn't exactly heard what they were talking about, only paying attention when his name was mentioned. He then spotted the two posters.
Which reminded him he wasn't so sure he wanted to vote for his brother anymore... Not that he didn't trusted him. It was more like Arthur made a way more convincing speech. And He liked the idea of a secure school. Now all he needed to do was to, first, tell his brother he also wanted to join the student council, and second, make him accept the fact he might not vote for him. Or join in any of his oh so wonderful plans to get elected.
He wanted to do something by himself for once...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am

Seeing Matthew show up, Alfred grinned widely. "Mattie! Here you are! You're joining student council?" He questioned him, putting his hands on his hips. "How great! Let's get voted together! What did you sign up to be, huh?" He had no idea his brother was thinking of voting for Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 am

Ah, why did Alfred had to ask him that straight away... He would have loved to avoid the subject as long as possible. And of course he had to plan something about them being voted together...
"Yes, I would like to give it a try... student council..."
He smiled nervously as he said that.
He had to use diplomacy now. But how was he supposed to tell his brother he wasn't sure he would vote for him, knowing his ego...?
Or maybe he wouldn't tell him. After all, the vote... it was secret no? And maybe, if he didn't answered about that "let's get voted together", Alfred would forget about it. Maybe.
"I thought I could try being a secretary..."
He smiled a bit more convincingly, not willing to get his brother worried about him or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:30 pm

"Secretary? Sounds like fun! --Well, for you anyway. It fits! How cool!" He grinned, excitedly. "So you're going to vote for me, right?" He asked straight up. He needed to find out how many votes he had already, and he figured Matt would vote for him. All those Kirkland brothers were voting for Arthur, so he hoped he had some advantage by his brother voting for him! ... Stupid Kirklands.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 pm

He was glad his brother was happy for him. What was a bit more problematic was the other question... He started to fidget a bit. He didn't liked to lie... And He would rather not...
In the same time, he wasn't sure he was voting for Arthur. He had talked with Hayden in the infirmary earlier, and as he said, family first...
Alfred seemed to think that Matthew would naturally vote for him... It was heart breaking and a bit scary, since he didn't wanted his brother to be angry at him, but he thought it would be best to answer truthfully. He smiled nervously again, before answering:
"I-I... actually... I don't know..."

... That was the truth after all...
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 pm

"Ni hao Matt-kun!" Yao smiled. "I'm looking forward to work with Matt-kun and Jones-kun when we all get elected for the student council aru." He assumed Matthew will vote for Alfred because 'family comes first'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Alfred's face dropped so dramatically, it looked as if he could be an actor for a soap-opera movie. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed incredibly loudly before dropping all of the posters he was holding and gripping Matt's shoulders lightly. "Maaaatt! Why don't you knooow! I had a good speech, didn't I? I'm good enough, right? I'm a hero! The school would be best with me! Wh-Why don't you know?"

He felt horribly betrayed at the thought of his own brother voting for... ugh, Arthur of all people. But at the same time, he was being a little bit... dramatic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Mariella was enjoying her time, of course. Walking outside with a bag of homemade cookies in her hand as she listened to the clack of her heels on the pavement. The birds, the singing, the grace of the quiet nature was splendid.

That was, well, until she got a little bored. She recently heard that someone was running against her and was curious as to who the person is. Mariella was hoping for at least someone to go for it too - winning hands down would be boring. Her emerald eyes casted a look at the small group of boys - oh, she recognized two of them. The one with the glasses - the other one - is running for President while the Chinese boy is running for Treasurer. Or something like that. The third one? Why, she almost didn't notice him!

With her best face one, she decided to greet them. It would be nice to form allies, yes? Quickly she walked over with a gentle smile on her face. "Hello. Good day to the both of you. I believe the two of you are running for Student Council?"

Her eyes were sparkling at the other two, accidentally ignoring the other one.

(Sorry Mattie~)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

He knew Alfred would overreact. He knew it, so why did he have to tell the truth...
He winced as the other screamed "WHAT?!" at him. Why so loud...
"Ah, the posters..." He would have to pick them up later.
For now Alfred was dramatically grasping his shoulders, asking him why he wasn't sure of who he wanted to vote for as if he was asking him why he had killed someone. Or stole his burgers. His brother had an unhealthy love relationship with that food.
Anyway, he had to be brave. And face his brother.
"A-Alfred..."
His brother was giving him that look, the one which made him feel guilty, the one who showed how betrayed he felt.
"I-I... I don't want to vote for you just because you're my brother... Arthur also deserve a chance and...I-I just want to vote equitably..."
He was now staring at Alfred's shoes. First because if his brother started to ask him to look at him, he could answer he was actually doing so. Second because they were really, really distracting, and oh so interesting. He gulped, breathed deeply and carried on:
" You did made a good speech, and you are good at leading... But Arthur's speech was good too. Which is why... I want to take some time to think about it. I think I would vote for you... but I won't promise it since I'm not entirely sure. me voting for Arthur is a probability... it's low but it's here, which is why I said I don't know..."
He pushed the hands on his shoulders away gently, bending down to pick up the posters before handing them back to Alfred. Now, he needed to escape the drama.
"Yao... hello. I would be glad to be able to work with you... do your best to be elected eh?"
He smiled shyly at the Asian. He was sure Yao would be a great treasurer.
He then turned to look at the newcomer. If he remembered well, that girl was the other person running for Secretary... he smiled at her, thinking it might be good to greet her.
"H-hello..."

(no problem xD)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 am

"Matt-kun.... " Yao was a bit disappointed that Matt-kun isn't sure if he will vote Alfred. He tried to tap Alfred's shoulder but because he too tall, Yao taps Alfred's back instead. "Jones-kun... just do your best aru! We still have time before the elections aru!"

Yao makes a quick bow as Mariella came close enough. "Ni hao. I'm Yao, Wang Yao running for student council treasurer aru." he said in a very formal tone. Running for student council is also like running a business, ruining your image will put you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

Calming down from his sudden burst of rage--or whatever you'd call it--Alfred unhanded his brother and knelt down to pick up the posters he'd spontaneously dropped everywhere. "...Y-Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Gotta be fair. Arthur needs to have a chance too." He admitted, however, he couldn't help but mumble a tiny: "Of course the hero is going to win this, though ... I've got this down, damn it."

He stood up straight again after picking up the posters and smiled at Yao, Matt and the new face who had appeared while he was yelling at Matt. "Hey there! Yeah, I am running for student council--President, actually. It'd be really great if you could vote for me?" He handed her one of the posters, "Here, check that out. Show your friends too. Show everybody! I just need to be advertised!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again in the schoolyard!   Again in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again in the schoolyard!
Page 1 of 1