World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Magic Tomatoes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo wrote:

"That's no excuse!" Toni pouted. "Naaa, so what jacket is it I'm borrowing? Oh...and do you have any pants that won't fall off me? I'm either a lot thinner now or a lot fatter usually than I think I am..." he pulled the waist of the belted trousers away from him for emphasis. Even with the belt, he could easily reach a hand down there...if he wanted to, which he didn't, because that would only remind him what was missing.

"Sure, Kuya." Alec's voice was slightly muffled as he was currently digging around his closet to find something that would fit his cousin that wouldn't call as much attention to the other's chest as his/her current attire. After a few minutes of searching, Alec was able to locate a pair of dark blue jeans, a black singlet, and a white zippered sweatshirt to match. The sweatshirt was normally a bit loose on Alec, but with Toni's chest, the thing was probably going to be a bit more form fitting on him. "Is this good enough?"

Last edited by Alec Martin Tioseco on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

"Do what?" Ivan asked innocently, grinding down against Toris purposefully. "You didn't answer me, Toris. Toris loves me, da?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 am

Alec Martin Tioseco wrote:

"Sure, Kuya." Alec's voice was slightly muffled as he was currently digging around his closet to find something that would fit his cousin that wouldn't call as much attention to the other's chest as his/her current attire. After a few minutes of searching, Alec was able to locate a pair of dark blue jeans, a black cami tank top, and a white zippered sweatshirt to match. The sweatshirt was normally a bit loose on Alec, but with Toni's chest, the thing was probably going to be a bit more form fitting on him. "Is this good enough?"

"Oh, thanks!" Toni smiled broadly. He stripped down without thinking because - well, it was Alec. Alec had seen him naked.

Alec hadn't, however, seen her naked. The tank top stopped a little short of her bellybutton because she had so much breast in the way. It was still blindingly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. There was an inch or so of space in the jeans, but nowhere near as much in the pair she had been wearing. She pulled the sweatshirt on but didn't zip it.

"Do you have any sandals?"

A cami, or camisole, is a distinctly feminine article of clothing - made of thinner material than most shirts, with thin shoulder straps and a tendency to be slightly see-through; they're mostly worn under other things, like dress shirts/blouses or business jackets. I don't think you want Toni to ask Alec why he has one. It would be like a guy owning a tube top.

...That sounds a bit bitchy, sorry. I just thought it would be better off a tank top, but it doesn't really matter that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am

(Obviously, Alec was influenced by Feliks to start cross-dressing~ *totally kidding*

Sorry, meant a guy's tank top/singlet/wifebeater or whatever ya call it. ^^;; )

Unfortunately for Alec, he had expected his cousin to realize that he'd never actually gotten a chance to see a woman in the nude besides at art museums, so he was completely unprepared to see the very feminine curves of Toni's new body as clear as the light of day. By the time the other had asked about the shoes, Alec was already on the other side of the room with his forehead pressed firmly up against the wall and a face as red as a tomato. "Y-yeah... They're over there right under the bed," he pointed, still thinking of moldy gym socks and way passed expired pudding cups to keep from imagining anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 am

(no problem ^____^)

Antonio looked up and was surprised to find Alec cuddling the wall.

"Are you feeling alright? I can put off this shopping trip a little...or go without you, I suppose...maybe one of the girls will take me?" He dug up the sandals, a fairly simple, unisex pair of shoes. They were a little too wide and a little too long for Toni's current form, but at least he wouldn't step right out of them.

"Oh! I haven't seen Lovi in a little while...do you think he'd help me pick out clothes? He's very fashionable..." he walked over to touch Alec's shoulder, shaking his cousin gently. "I'm ready...we can go now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 pm

"I'm fine, I'm fine, Kuya. No need to worry about me," Alec smiled after he was done calming his hormones enough to face his cousin again. "I think Lovi wouldn't mind coming with us. Should I call him and tell him to meet us in the front of the school or something?" Of course, with Toni standing nearby, he'd have to try and keep a straight face for when Lovi starts laughing over the phone since the Italian was also in on this huge prank to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 am

Toni smiled. "That sounds good." He clung to Alec's arm again. "Should we just go to the pier, do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Ivan Braginski wrote:
"Do what?" Ivan asked innocently, grinding down against Toris purposefully. "You didn't answer me, Toris. Toris loves me, da?"

Toris jumped slightly and bit down on his lower lip as his pants started to grow just a little too constrictive while his face started to flush a lovely shade of red from the contact and from the fact that he was getting a hard on while still in a public area where anyone could see. After biting back the soft groan that had threatened to come out, he placed both his hands on the cute blonde's hips and forced them to be still before he could be aroused any further. "O-of course I love you... but could we not do this here?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Ivan's eyes lit up. "You want to do it somewhere else?" she asked eagerly. "It will be fun to try is as a girl, da! Come on, Toris, let's go back t my dorm!" She jumped off his lap, then paused. "Ah... First I need to get some women's underwear off someone, da."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 pm

His cellphone rang, playing the stupid cheesy song Alec put as his ringtone. He answered it and began to laugh after hearing what the other had to say. Alec really did it, Lovi had only joked about daring him to use those tomatoes on Antonio. "Yea...I can come shopping with you two! I have free time right now.. Where are we meeting?" Lovi grabbed his shoulder bag and camera and gets ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:
Ivan's eyes lit up. "You want to do it somewhere else?" she asked eagerly. "It will be fun to try is as a girl, da! Come on, Toris, let's go back t my dorm!" She jumped off his lap, then paused. "Ah... First I need to get some women's underwear off someone, da."

Toris picked up his book from where it had landed when Ivan had first come in and stood up with a rather confused expression at the Russian. "Under... Who are you going to ask to give you some?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 am

She giggled. "I don't know~ Any girl who seems about the right size, da?" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 am

Toris's face went bright red at that and grabbed a hold of the other's wrist. "Wait! That's inappropriate though, isn't it?" He couldn't imagine any of the girls he had met so far just willingly letting a boy... who turned into a girl... borrow their underwear even if it was just a temporary state.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:10 pm

"Ah... Then I will just not wear any, da?" she frowned. Suddenly her face lit up again. "Well, if Toris likes it like that~" She leant forward and whispered into his ear. "I'm not wearing any right now, you know, Toris... Let's go up to my dorm and we can have some fun~~"

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:33 am

Lovino Vargas wrote:
His cellphone rang, playing the stupid cheesy song Alec put as his ringtone. He answered it and began to laugh after hearing what the other had to say. Alec really did it, Lovi had only joked about daring him to use those tomatoes on Antonio. "Yea...I can come shopping with you two! I have free time right now.. Where are we meeting?" Lovi grabbed his shoulder bag and camera and gets ready.

"The pier is what Toni suggested. Sound good? We can probably just wait for you at the entrance to the school. Five, ten minutes enough time for you to meet us there?... Alright. See you soon, Lovi." Alec flipped his phone shut and slipped it back into his pocket before turning back to Toni, a bit of an excited smile on his face. "Lovi said he'd come with us! We're meeting him in the front in a few, so let's start heading over, 'kay?" It'd been a while since he and Lovino had been able to hang out outside of school activities, so this would be a nice change in pace for Alec's normally hectic schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:38 am

Toni smiled. "Sure!" He hadn't seen Lovi in what felt like a very long time...it would be nice to see the little Italian again! He grabbed Alec's hand and walked with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am

Lovi was dressed to the t and waiting by the front gate. He adjusted his shoulder bag some more, since what Alec told him, he had to get pictures of Toni as a female so he needed his camera today. Even though he refused to be apart of the actual tomato event, because they were tomatoes! How could anyone do that to such wonderful pieces of fruit!! But anything after the extra special handling of the tomatoes...he was game for. Only if it meant tormenting Toni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 am

Alec approached the gate with Toni not long after the Italian himself had arrived. Sighing a sigh of relief since he wouldn't have to be alone with his busty cousin anymore, Alec smiled and waved at Lovi once they got within the other's field of vision. "Lovi!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: