World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D Empty
PostSubject: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 pm

His class started in fifteen minutes.
Reaching over to take the printed sheet of paper out of the printer, Zviadi looked around a bit nervously. He had a new class, wich ment, new faces to learn and old things to teach. He examined some of he faces infront of him, still getting used to all the English infront of him. English was his third languange, and the fauculty knew that, or so he hoped, and hoped they wouldn't give him a hard time for not being perfect at it. He looked outside and saw a few kids and decided it was time to go out. He wore a black track suit with white stripes, and held a grin on his face, ready to greet them. He hoped they didn't find him too scary.

((short post is short orz ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 am

Nekolis was nervous as he waited for the teacher to arrive. His gym clothes were loose and hung off his slender shoulders. He fidgeted a bit then took a breath to ease his fraying nerves. When the teacher arrived, he jumped to attention, almost yelping a bit. He clamped his hand over his mouth and felt his face redden. Not a good start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 am

"Yo!" Zviadi, smiled at the boy, not paying attention to what he just did, and walked over to him. "Im Mr. Beridze... Welcome to gym" he paused and waited to see if he would say his name. "Oh!" Looking down on his sheet he located him. "Nekolis?" he questioned, looked at him with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 am

"Ah!" Nekolis jumped again. "Um, yes. I'm N-Nekolis Cypriot" he replied feeling the pressure from his new instructor. His smile unnerved him a bit, he gulped. "Um, i-its nice to meet you Mr. Beridze"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 pm

(( Dammit! Im sorry i accedentally posted as roddy DX i guess i should have looked at who was logged in first... Sorry!!! Just preted im zviadi! And and and and and yeah! Sorry DX i cannot delete this post so.. Sorry ORZlll ))

"yes, just as i thought! Welcome to gym! Hope you can handle it, there will be dancing... And everthing else." he smiled again, knowing that dancing and martial arts were really the only thing he actually wanted to do, then he relised he was the teacher. Not the student. "what year are you in?" he asked, genuinly inquisitive.[url][/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 am

((its okay))

"Ah, oh....thank you" he whimpered. "D-dancing? Everything else?" he bit his lip and shivered a bit. "A-are we going to play football,er soccer. I kinda like that." he stopped short, realized his teacher was talking to him. "Ah......I'm a freshman....a first year."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Lovi walked into the gym, like his brother, he hated to do anything that involved ...well...actual work. He wore a over-sized shirt (yes he stole it from Toni) and knee length green shorts. He would only be going here just for the sake that he must, not to do anything. Plus there may be a chance that Spanish idiot may be in gym as well...and may get sweaty from being a idiot and running about in the sports...and may remove his shirt. Not that that is what Lovi cares to see or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 am

"A freshman... oh yes yes a first year!" he nodded and clicked off a few more who came in, asking theyre names. "And you are?" he asked a boy with a peculiar curl, sticking out of his head. "name ofr attendence please!" he called to him, nodding to the other boy as to maybe dismiss him if he wanted too go.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Alt walked into the gym wearing a rough approximation of the academy's PE kit purchased mainly from charity (goodwill) shops, and gave the teacher an odd look. He hadn't really talked to Zviadi yet, and was allowing a short while before he judged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D   The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The gymnasium, guess what it's for.. >8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: The School :: The Classrooms-
Jump to: