World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions   Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 am

First council meetings are always awkward as there is never much to discuss, and we all have to get a feel for each other.

But as I firmly believe in giving the students a voice, I will have our agenda's open to the public.

Meaning that I am open to having topics brought to the table for the council to discuss. depending on events and issues that may arise every month we might not be able to table your concerns but we will still try to discuss them as soon as we can.

And as this is the first meeting there is a fair few things we will be able to discuss without too much worry.

Agenda
1. Alcohol consumption on school/dorm property
2. To be entered

Feel free to post your concerns and questions for the council, council members and teachers are also able to post. I'll have this open till Friday 14th to give you all a chance to have your say. Any thing submitted after this date will be put into the next meetings agenda.

Thank you for your time.

And behalf of all the council members thank you for your support and for electing us as your representatives.

-Arthur Kirkland, council President.
Back to top Go down

Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions   Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:09 am

*coughs* Um, I have one major concern about the alcohol on campus... As you're well aware, Arthur, certain... incidents... have happened in part because of the vodka on campus and almost resulted in the injury or worse of one of our classmates, so could we do something to try and prevent situations like that from happening again?
Back to top Go down

Agenda For the first student council meeting - Open to sugestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: Other-
Jump to: