World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Hey world, desu yo!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Kirkland

Hey world, desu yo! Empty
PostSubject: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey world, desu yo! 169oi9s

Name: Peter Kirkland

Country your character represents (This is important, despite it never coming into play in the rp): Sealand

Grade: (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, or 4th year): sneaks into 1st year, although he's not officially old enough and yada. (I asked Ivan if that was okay and it seemed okay sooo.)

Hobbies: the internet, video games, exploring, getting into mischief, etc.

Dislikes: Arthur, being called short or young

Background (Doesn't have to be too much, I just ask that you give family and such to give your student a bit more depth.): He thinks Arthur is a boring git, and he's got other siblings that he hasn't really gotten much contact with before. He's used to the company of older people and is usually the youngest person in any situation. Despite being told he's too young, he insists on pretending to be old enough to do anything a big kid can do. He's very stubborn about it too, and is also loud and mainly a cheerful person~

Out of character (Anything you want to say OOC?): TODAY IS SEALAND'S BIRTHDAY and I'm sorry I haven't gotten on, I kind of lost my computer. In a freak accident. orz.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Merhaba~

( Welcome :3 )
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Merhaba? Hahahahaha what a cool word, man.

(thank you~)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Ni hao Little Kirkland.

(Welcome to the forums! Otanjyobi Omedetou Sea-kun!)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:08 am

Privet Peter~

(Late greeting is late but... Welcome to the forum~ If you have any questions, just ask Kiku, Matty or myself |D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey world, desu yo!   Hey world, desu yo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey world, desu yo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: