World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

Birthday : 1994-08-09

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 am

Lee opened her eyes slightly, appraising her roommate's looks from across the room. Apart from the lack of smiles on her face, Natalya was really pretty. She didn't blame the girl for carrying around those knives if she had shameless idiots throwing themselves at her. Smirking at a few mental images of what her previous "suitors" might have experienced, she closed her eyes. After all, Natalya hardly seemed interested in those people, if Alt was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Natalya watched the other girl carefully from her side of the room, wondering what she was thinking about. She shrugged and went over to her backpack and got out her laptop, setting it up on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

As the silence stretched on longer than Lee had expected, she cracked open one eye, only to find Natalya taking out her laptop. She frowned slightly, not liking the silence one bit. Quiet was appreciated only when she had to study, but the school term had not even started yet.

"Is there anything or anyone in this school that I'm supposed to know about? I mean... I'm new, so I'm pretty lost..." Lee's face flushed after blurting out the first thing that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"Francis" Natalya aswered simply, not looking up from her laptop. "He is the pervert that was molesting me. Also, Altaf. That is all that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 am

"I'll make sure to stay far away from this 'Francis' then. He sounds rather... French. But who's Altaf?"
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Now, at this point, Natalya wasn't really in the mood to be chatting. After all, she was normally a very solitary, and she had just spent a mch longer time then usual talking to her new room mate.
"The boy who's blood ruined my dress." She answered as shortly as possible, trying to hopefully get this girl to stop chattering.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am

Lee took another quick glance at her roommate, who at the moment seemed to be completely absorbed with her laptop. She didn't blame her for the abrupt tone; after all, once she herself got into activities involving the computer she really hated to be interrupted.

Ah screw socializing.

"Oh... That dude. Right." For a lack of things to do at the moment, Lee reached into her backpack for a half-read paperback, flipped it open to the bookmarked page, and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: The Dorms :: Female Dorms :: First Floor-
Jump to: