World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am

Natalya sighed as she looked out across the garden, full as it was of dead and dying flowers. She hated the fall, as there was always far too much to so everywhere. She sighed again, setting down her gardeneing tools and finding a place to start clearing out dead plants, cutting down plants that would re-grow the following year, and planting new seeds. She made extra sure that she planted some sunflowers, knowing that they were her brother's favorite. As she worked, she began to sing a sily song that she heard on an american children's show once,
"Well a man came to our house, our house, our house. A man came to our house to sell us a broom.So we asked him to come in, and we hit him with a hammer, and we hid him in the closit in my father's room~"

(The song, if you were wondering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-EJNz2AoE )
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
He's watching you from somewhere and laughing.
Dae Hyung Im

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am

Dae Hyung let out a soft hum as he went out looking for his snake. It was going to be winter soon, and if he didn't find Koguryeo in time, then maybe he wouldn't survive in the cold. He looked under leaf piles, bushes, anywhere where an emerald tree boa could hide. "You'd think that something green would stand out more in place dotted with yellow, orange, red, and brown..." he muttered under his breath as he walked towards the garden.
Suddenly, he began to hear singing that he didn't even realize was there, as he was so concentrated in his task to find Koguryeo. "Well a man came to our house, our house, our house. A man came to our house to sell us a broom.So we asked him to come in, and we hit him with a hammer, and we hid him in the closet in my father's room~" He blinked and began to walk towards the sound of the somewhat disturbing song, before realizing his snake was coiled around his leg. "Oh, there you are," he said with relief, letting the snake make his way up his body. As he approached the source of the singing, he recognized the figure as Natalya. "....Well. I'm not surprised," he said simply, and Koguryeo seemed to agree.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am

Natalya stopped singing abruptly when she heard Dae behind her. She turned quickly and froze.
"There's a snake wrapped around you that looks very, very poisonous. Don't. Move." She began to panic, not knowing what to do in the case of a venomous snake attack. She got up, then sat down again, then got up again, moving closer, then farther away.
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am

Dae Hyung blinked again as he heard Natalya warn him about a poisonous snake wrapped around him. "Oh, you mean him?" he asked, pointing to Koguryeo. "Don't worry, he's not poisonous, he's a constrictor. He just... strangles things." Koguryeo followed Natalya's movements, resulting in a nodding motion. ...Then he realized that that was probably not the best point to make. "Well, he doesn't bite or anything," he said in reassurance, holding out a hand in front of the snake, who simply bumped his nose against Dae Hyung's hand. "And I'm not being asphyxiated right now, so it'll be okay." He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Natalya still kept her distance.
"Are you completely sure that it will not bite?" She asked, sounding very worried more for her own safety then Dae's. She did not like snakes. In fact she hated them with a burning passion. Though, if she were to be completely honest, it was more fear than hate. Though, a person was no more likely to get that out of her then be struck by lightning.
She calmed down slightly, though she moved a litle farther away from dae and continued to clear dead flowers, looking back every so often to make sure that dae wasnt' going to surprise her by putting the snake down her back or some other such childish thing.
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Dae Hyung nodded, though he wasn't sure that Natalya was completely convinced. "Though if you don't believe me (which you don't), I'll just keep my distance," he said, and climbed onto a nearby tree. Dae Hyung understood that most people didn't like snakes and thought they were all poisonous, for example, Mei and Yao, so he respected their space.
"So uh, what was that song you were singing? Sounded kind of interesting." Because you know, hitting some guy with a hammer and hiding him in your closet was very interesting. Dae Hyung didn't seem to be creeped out at all, but he wondered if he could repeat the words to a certain brother of his while he was sleeping and maybe make him paranoid for a while (it certainly would be amusing).
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Natalya watched Dae climb into the tree and suddenly felt much better. After all, The snake couldn't bite her if it was up in the tree with the boy.
"It's a song from a children's show in America," She said with a giggle , "It's funny."
She didn't elaborate further, chosing instead to go back to her work, sing much more softly now. She didn't often sing when there were people around, as she thought that her voice wasn't particularly good and didn't find the need to make others suffer by listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:55 am

"America sure has some screwed up children's shows, then..." Dae Hyung muttered slightly under his breath. Who makes children's shows with shows about assaulting people and locking them up? Then he thought about the possibilities of this song. "Say... Wouldn't it be fun to freak people out with that?" Dae Hyung was already hatching a plan for it all. Catch people while they're alone, preferably in the dark, and corner them. He didn't seem like it usually, but underneath it all, he was quite the troublemaker. His family learned it the hard way.
"I mean, don't we both have some people we can't stand? We could... scare some sense into them with that." A smirk rose on his face. Oh, he could see it now.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Nat looked up. She hadn't even thought of that. It seemed like a wonderful idea.
"I would like to try that." She said simply, though with a huge smile on he face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden   The Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Garden
Page 1 of 1