World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Boredom--a killer weapon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 am

Yao finishes collecting the share for his siblings. He then went to clean up the used plates since he is planning to go back to his room early. "Alec aru... I'm leaving the rest to you aru. I cleaned up what's used for now so do the rest aru ne." He picks up the food for his siblings and went out to deliver them to his dear siblings.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:18 am

"I'm not sure on classes, but I already joined Theatre, Gaming, and Dance club, and I'm hoping to start up a fashion club. What about you? Do you know yet?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 am

"I'll see you in Theatre, Gaming, and Dance then!" Alec grinned excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 am

"We're in the same clubs? Totally cool!" He laughed at the coincidence, his anxiety forgotten. "We'll be getting to know each other pretty well, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Feliciano took Lili's hand, "Lili's a very pretty name~" he said, "My name's Feliciano Vargas and I would love to be the brother of such a pretty little girl~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm

"Feliciano... Vargas?" she repeated carefully, hoping that she didn't pronounce it wrong. A smile crept up to her features as the positive outlook and happy demeanor of the young Italian radiated into Lili. "Thank you, Bruder Feliciano~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Feliciano kissed her hand softly and gave a warm smile. He ruffled Lili's hair and said "You're too cute, Lili~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:02 am

"Seems like it!" Alec grinned, picking up a lumpia and munching on that for a second. "So, since we're definitely going to be hanging out more, do you have a cell phone I can reach you at?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

"Uh, yeah! Here, type in your number!" He handed the other his cell phone. "We should totalyl hang out sometime, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:08 am

"Definitely," he smiled, pulling out his own phone and handing it over to Feliks to add his number as well, a tiny Filipino flag charm dangling off of one corner. After quickly typing in his name and number, he handed the cellular device back with a grin. "I hope you have text," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 am

"I always text! Feel free to text me as much as you want!" He smiled and quickly dialed his own number into the other's cell before handing it back. "We'll have to keep in touch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"Definitely. What classes are you in? Am I seeing you there too?" he smiled, putting his phone back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 am

"I'm taking Lit and Mathematics/Engineering... I'm not too good at Lit, but I love Msth, so I know I'll pass that class. What about you?" He smiled, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 am

Felicano Vargas wrote:
Feliciano kissed her hand softly and gave a warm smile. He ruffled Lili's hair and said "You're too cute, Lili~!"

The girl flushed pink onced again as the Italian boy ruffled her hair in a brother-like fashion and from hearing his complimenting statement. "T-thank you..." Lili replied as she smiled warmly to the person she now refers as her in-campus brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 am

Mariella stepped into the longue, dressed in her best, of course. If she could ever let her pride down, she would say that she was nervous to just walk into a new environment. She had nothing else to do - she was bored.

And so she glanced around, noticed no one really familiar, and then took out her cellphone and pressed random buttons to appear occupied. How dull...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom--a killer weapon.   Boredom--a killer weapon. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom--a killer weapon.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: