World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Suggestions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 am

Have an idea or a theory that can be used to make this forum better? Let us know!
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 am

Then can we have a suggested age-level chart? If we use the Japanese standard...

Kindergarten from age 3
Elementary School for 6 year from age 6/7 to 12/13
Junior High School for 3 years from age 12/13 to 15/16
Senior High School for 3 years from age 15/16 to 18/19
College/University for 4 years from age 18/19

Because the cut off of the age when entering elementary is 6 years old before April 1st, children born later will enter elementary the next school year.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:22 am

We're not using the Japanese Standard, we have 4 years: 1st years, 2nd years, 3rd years, and 4th are the advanced classes. I think for now we are only high school, so we don't have to worry about middle or elementary
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 am

Really? So how about the age? I'm not sure... because I graduated 4th year high school by 16 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:01 am

Really? Cool.... actually, I would have graduated early like that if I hadn't been put into a charter school... *sighs*

Okay. I'll post a stcky in the intro thread
Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 am

If I were in public school I would've graduated already too... >>
Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

hey guys

how about titles, so we know who is a teacher and who is a student (and what year are they in) without having to go to the intro threads?
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Well.... in a real school, one wouldn't really know what year a student is in, normally you have to ask. But as for teachers, if you would like a title, that is up to you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Heyaaa, I was just thinking, maybe (in the events and happenings thread...?) you could note the beginnings of seasons...? Because I was wondering when it would be appropriate to rp snow (snowball-fights, ice-skating), or lots of rain, or swimming outside. Surely not within a week of each other...?

Maybe I should've put this in the questions thread. >_> Um.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Actually, that's a good idea! But instead of in the events, I'll put it in the scrolling bar that's at the top of the page.

This right now is summer, as school has only recently started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!   Suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: