World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The Dorm Kitchen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

The Dorm Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: The Dorm Kitchen   The Dorm Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 pm

The dorm kitchen is not fancy but it has most basic needs in making good homemade cooking.

Yao enters the kitchen and checks out the tools available. Then he exclaimed. "Aiya! There's no wok aru!" He dashes out of the kitchen. Later he comes back with his wok and some other Asian cooking tools.
Back to top Go down

The Dorm Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Kitchen   The Dorm Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Feliciano enters the kitchen looking disappointed. "What a boring kitchen, ve~!" he said, a bit saddened at the fact that this kitchen was nothing compared to the one at home. "Well, it's time for us to make this kitchen a better place~!"

Feli then grabs some ingredients for the Alfredo sauce and started cooking.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

The Dorm Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Kitchen   The Dorm Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

"I will help make this kitchen interesting too aru" Yao puts down all his tools and ingredients on his work space.

He started to chop the pork meat with lightning speed. Putting aside the meat, he chops some garlic and vegetables with the same speed. Without time wasted, Yao packs every flour gyoza wrapper with meat filling. Lastly, he fries every gyoza to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dorm Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Kitchen   The Dorm Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dorm Kitchen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: