World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Goddag my dear pupils!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Goddag my dear pupils! Empty
PostSubject: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Goddag my dear pupils! Untitled-3

Name: Mathias Sørensen

Country your character represents (This is important, despite it never coming into play in the rp): there is something rotten in the state of Denmark

Grade: Gakuen Hetalia Alumni

Class you teach: literature (on teacher training)

Hobbies: PAAAAARTIES (he's fresh out of uni and still a bit of an eternal student at heart), reading, writing, ancient languages, myths and ethos, history, fooling about, fist-fights, rugby, and surprisingly enough...he plays the piano (and a guitar but that's mostly for the chicks).

Likes: all of the above, Ibsen, Shakespeare, football, danish rap, crepes, pastries, open sandwiches, BEER, people, going home to Copenhagen, teaching, cooking, Viking history, sailing, the outdoors, sunny days, COFFEE, sharing baths, his brother (despite the fights or because of them...), hand-rolled cigarettes, Danish design of course, SKITTLES.

Dislikes: Mathias isn't really a person to dislike things outrightly, he sort of cancels out the negative things, but he does hate being told off or told that his methods are inadequate when all he's trying to do is to get the weans to open up. Oh, and lettuce.

Background (Doesn't have to be too much, I just ask that you give family and such to give your student a bit more depth.):
Mathias Sørensen is something that might be called, in a broad sense of the word, a neo-hippie, but he's happy-go-lucky nature and relentlessly optimistic attitude does not have anything to do with narcotic substances, though he enjoys an occasional joint as the next person.

He's the first of two brothers, of Swedish-Danish parents and by far, managed to disappoint his rather upper-class ancestors with every single aspect of his life. Unlike his brother (with whom he shares a rather tumulous relationship) and well, unlike what he was expected to do, the young Dane did not go into business or even science but decided that his future lay with the written word.
He had greatly enjoyed his teen years at Gakuen Hetalia, though most of it was spent in suspension and detention interchangeably, it was more his instincts and sheer luck that got him into higher education afterwards (he had his stars to thank for his exam results, that was for sure) and got into English Studies and Creative Writing. He had not intended to teach at first, helping eidt a local newspaper and writing a couple of plays of his own, but his funds soon run dry as most respectable Mama and Papa refused to support his bohemian lifestyle any longer and so, the Dane was forced to get a real, monthly paid job, pay his taxes and be a real person and since he had always thought back fondly on his high school days...here he is!

Out of character (Anything you want to say OOC?):IT'S MEG!! for those that know me hiii guys and for those that don't hiiiii guys too! smut and all plots are welcome so hit me with plotty goodness.

Last edited by Mathias Sørensen on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi! Welcome to the school, teach!

((HIIIIII MEEEEEG <3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm

I'll make it worth yer while *winks*

((hiiiiii cattt!!!))
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Ooh, that sounds like total fun! *smiles*

(*hugs* =w=)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Privet~ You will teach us a lot, da? My parents are paying a lot of money to send my sister and me to this school, so I expect the best possible education.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome to school, teacher.
*should at least greet the teachers*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:23 am

Aiya~ Nice to meet you sir aru! I used to work to pay living expenses for my family aru. If you need any cheap supplies please contacts me aru~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 am

Konichiwa Sørensen-Sensei *deep bow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 pm

@Ivan: YOU EXPECT BEST POSSIBLE EDUCATION? THE QUESTION IS...ARE YOU GONNA HANDLE THE STREAM OF KNOWLEDGE MY FRIEND!! *grins*

@Natalia: *nods with a smile* It's lovely to see you here as well.

@Yao: Hiya! And haha thanks, I'll keep that in mind

@Kiku: *bows back* Pleased to meet ya
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I can handle anything you can dish out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Fantastic! I am lookin forwards to it
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh, this year is gonna be FUN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm

IT'S GOING TO BE FUN AND A HALF! brace yerselves guys!
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 pm

I am soooo looking forward to your class!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 pm

*smiles and extended her hand to him* Good to meet you, I'm the Arts and craft teacher in this school. I hope we can be friends~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 pm

You seem like an awesome teacher! Can't wait to see you in class, Mr.Sørensen~! -shakes his hand enthusiastically-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm

-grins at Alec-

I am probably even more excited than youse guys, canny wait! I promise to make it cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddag my dear pupils!   Goddag my dear pupils! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goddag my dear pupils!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: