World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Like, heeeeeeeey! <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 am

Here is the basic profile skeleton... I will be posting my Intro seperately, so you can also use that as reference.

Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 70vnz8

Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Country you represent: Poland

Grade: 2nd year

Hobbies: Cross-dressing, readng, anything to do with horses or other equines, shopping, baking, dancing, clubbing, and dressing up cute girls or boys

Likes: Math, cute things, fashion, horses and ponies, sweet things, cute guys, reading

Dislikes: Closed-minded people, bullies, pedophiles, people who think they're better than everyone else

Background: Feliks was born to a Jewish mother and a Polish Catholic father, and was raised in a very strict household. His mother owns a private accounting and banking business, and his father works at a church. His parents know about his rather extravagent life-style, and do not approve of it... but there is nothing they can do, as he is extremely stubborn. He goes to World Academy W as a way to get away from his religious and suffocating family life

He and his cousin Ivan have always been at odds, and Ivan has bullied him since he was little.

Before he went to the World Academy, he met Toris, and entered a relationship with him. They dated for quite a long time until they had to break up due to Feliks leaving for the school-- and because they fought too much. Feliks still cares for him very, very, VERY much.

Out of character: HI! I'M YOUR ADMIN! Regard me kindly, and I hope we can have tons of fun! <3

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you! ^^ Want some? *smiles/offers some sapin-sapin*

(THAT STUFF IS FREAKING DELICIOUS. 8D )
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 am

Konichiwa Łukasiewicz-san *bow*
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 pm

God, thanks you guys! You're so sweet to me!

((What is it? *looks at it*))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Privet, Feliks~ It is good to see you again~ *Smiiiiile*
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 am

Oh, it's YOU. I mean... ohai, cousin Ivan! *smiles back*
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 pm

*Peeks in from one corner*
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

*looks at* Ohai, who're you?
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am

*shocked* Ah... I ah... I'm Yusof...
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 am

Nice to meet you! I'm Feliks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, heeeeeeeey! <3   Like, heeeeeeeey! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like, heeeeeeeey! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: Other-
Jump to: