World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

God dag, students.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

God dag, students. 1262649908080
Name: Eirik Hanssen, Mr. Hanssen.

Country your character represents: Norway

Class you teach: Chemistry

Hobbies: Playing the violin and the harp, anything literature-related such as writing and reading, fishing, telling stories, performing little magic tricks, cooking, gardening, and getting away from a certain someone.

Likes: Enjoying peace, silence, chemistry, fishing (as well as whale-hunting... illegally), and a lot of coffee (and I mean a lot). He loves the ocean and usually takes a little boat and just wanders around in the ocean. When he feels like it, he takes the family yacht to kill some time. Besides that, he is fond of pink stuffed bunnies. Ari calling him 'big brother'.

Dislikes: Loud people (hint), people touching him when he doesn't want them to, stupid questions, disruption. There is too many to list.

Background: Eirik was born in Oslo, Norway, in a rather successful family who takes charge of a moderate fishing industry. His family became incredibly wealthy after discovering a huge oil field. With his parents always being busy, he never really spoke to them as much and often found himself talking to no one each day. He was sent to prestigious schools in and out of the country and often worked on his own with this sense of diligence to impress his parents. Eirik also attended school in Sweden and Denmark for a couple of years before finally settling in Gakuen Hetalia for academics. Because of that, he was able to skip two grades, and yet, his parents did not praise him. At the age of twelve but in 9th grade going 10th, he decided to travel that summer on a boat on his own to several places, such as Faroe Islands, Iceland, the United Kingdom, and even Greenland. In Iceland, he met the young Ari and befriended him after this strange, destiny-like compulsion to speak to him.

He loved him like a little brother, and perhaps even more after he left the island.

He returned to Gakuen Hetalia, graduated, and went to college two years earlier than most people. He took a year off of college to go traveling again, fishing, and whatever his heart desired. Then he decided to become a Chemistry teacher after recognizing a lot of familiar faces. Overall, Eirik is a rich Norwegian but he doesn't really care (he only uses his parents' money when he feels that it's right or when he's bored). He's somewhat stiff and cranky-looking besides his expression of absolute nothingness. He has a history of yelling (though, only at a certain someone) and can get pretty violent with his fist. He is short-tempered sometimes, but rather laid-back and uncaring in another. To be honest, Eirik is an abstract person with several personalities on the wheel. Adding to that, within the listless complexion, there resides a rather soft heart. He loves nature and peace, yet he also has another persona. And that persona can only be seen when one is alone with him in a classroom ♥️

Out of character: Ahahaha. Okay well, I think I made Norge a little girly and a stick up the butt, but don't get him wrong. 8D Anyway, Norge here, feel free to plan out things or history with me through PM. Don't be shy --- I'm comfortable with absolutely anything but you just gotta tell me <33 Ya'll can call me 'Jo' for short. edit: uh. lol if I can't make Norge seem smart and skip grades, just tell me 8D;;
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 pm

*smiles at him* Hello Mr Eirik Hanssen~ *extended her hand to him* I'm Miss Yekaterina Braginskaya~ But you may call me Katyusha or just Kat and I'm the school's Arts and Craft Teacher! I hope we can become good friends here~
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Welcome, teacher.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Ukraine:

*nods his head a bit* Hei. *shakes her hand and then takes back his hand* It's nice to meet you, Katyusha. Ah, I see. Likewise.

Belarus:

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Welcome, tech! I look forward to your class!

((Welcome to the forums!)
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 am

Hei. Hn, yes you should. Chemistry is interesting, after all.

((Thankya <3))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:43 am

Konichiwa Hanssen-sensei *deep bow*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 am

Ni hao Hanssen-sensei aru!
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 am

Welcome sir!
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 am

Hei alle sammeni. Nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 am

A teacher? Remember my face, I'm your most awesome student!
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 am

Hn. I will remember your face. It would be nice if you don't cause trouble in my class.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am

Góðan dag... teacher. *wants to call him his brother like he used to but first, it was too embarrassing and second, he was his teacher* I'm looking forward to Chemistry class. *only wants to see Eirik really*
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

EIRIK!!!!! THOSE LAB COATS ARE WHITE FOR A REASON EH? HAHAHAHA

I'll see ya around *winks*
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Iceland:

*smiles ever-so-slightly and ruffles Ari's hair endearingly* God dag Ari. You know you can call me Eirik or 'bror' (brother). You might really like chemistry - it's intriguing.

Denmark:

Hopefully they won't be stained with a certain color if your nose breaks?

Hnph. Stay out of my classroom or else I'll make you sleep outside. *a very very light blush tinged his cheeks*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

(Norway-sensei & Denmark-sensei aru! Interesting pairing^^)
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm

*feels as if he's still a little kid when Eirik ruffles his hair* It would be weird if I called you any of those because everyone else calls you 'teacher' too... *isn't too fond of chemistry but might like it when his brother is the one teaching it*
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 pm

*takes his hand back and then purses his lips* Hmm. That's true. Outside of the campus, then. And if the school lunches don't suit your tastes, call me and we can go out to eat. Make sure you also keep your jacket on - I don't want you to get a cold.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

*smiles softly at him* Yes, I will. But is it all right to leave school in the recess? I assume the other teachers want you to stay at school...
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, I suppose it would be on my lunch break as well. And it is family matters. You are my first priority, lillebror.

Besides, the only teacher that might bother would be the stupid Dane. I think that is a good enough excuse.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 pm

*a faint blush appears on his cheek when he was called lillebror* Thank you. I appreciate it. But... I'm not sure how my classmates will react if they see us being so close and you treating me special...
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

*he actually smiles a bit in response to Ari's cute behavior* Does it matter? We are brothers - whether we are blood or not, it all doesn't matter. Though there is one condition: *he forms 'L's on both hands* You must call me 'storbror' every time we go out.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I refuse! *blushes* I already told you that I won't call you that... I'm not a child anymore.
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

*he expected that and merely chuckles softly* I'll wait until you feel like calling me that. *he dips down and gives Ari a ginger kiss on his forehead* It pleased me when you said it when you were younger.

(Notice how cuter it is getting? 8D;; )
Back to top Go down

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 pm

*closes his eyes for a short moment when his forehead was kissed* But I'm growing up, so it makes me feel childish and embarrassed when I call you that...

(it does <333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God dag, students. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God dag, students.   God dag, students. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God dag, students.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next