World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Chemistry Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 am

Eirik ran his fingers through his hair as his ice blue gaze remained on a page of the chemistry book. Today's lesson will consist of something incredibly easy - the periodic table. Just something simple to begin the day by forcing the students to stare at the periodic table all day until they memorize a bit of it. Of course, he knew that they wouldn't. Not yet.

Five minutes before the tardy bell rings and not a soul was in the classroom. His class was tidy, simple with a large whiteboard in front of his lab desk -- which is also his regular grading desk -- with a built-in sink. There were also a few sinks if there were to be a stay-in-class experiment, which he will assign later in the year. There were rows and columns of individual seats in front of him, empty and unclaimed. A few tall cabinets sit against the wall as well as some glass cases that displays nothing at the moment. He was comfortable on the cushion of his seat, waiting for whoever will arrive.

He hoped that all of them won't show up so he doesn't have to do anything. Though, if they're all tardy, he would have to use all that effort to make each one of them 'tardy' on the log and then teach. That would be pretty tiring.

( edit: I think I will actually start class after five people! Feel free to come in, all are invited. yes, teachers too If not, you can definitely say that your character is already in class even though I will start it soon. If not, tardies are fine too. I will assume everyone else is present and vaguely say that some are tardy. Do whatever. Start Hell. Eirik visited Hell before and he doesn't mind. Blow up stuff if you have to. c: )

Last edited by Eirik Hanssen on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:58 am

Lili huffed and hurriedly busted into the room with a loud slam of the door. Her hair was in complete disarray and hair ribbon was askew. She was full of hope that she would not get the first tardy of her life here in this academy. Her brother would be extremely disappointed if she slacked and got tardies. Her green eyes scanned the room in panick to see it empty.

Where was everyone?

Did class start earlier?

Was the class already over?

These thoughts raced within her young head as she whimpered and held her books close to her developing chest. However, it did not take her long to notice the light blond teacher sitting on the teacher's desk, deathly silent. Gulping down her nervousness, Lili spoke out, "U-um excuse me, is this Chemistry Class?"

She had hoped that she was in the right class. If not, she was done for.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Ari took a deep breath when he stood in front of the classroom. He wasn't exactly nervous for the class itself or the other students but it was his brother who was the teacher and he didn't want to dissapoint him. If he did then it would be embarrassing and he probably got to hear about it at home, which he wasn't looking forward to. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad in the end. Luckily his class didn't start yet. He thought it was for the 1st year right now, so he had to wait for an hour, though he just wanted to greet his brother.

His hand reached out for the doorknob and turned it to open the door and stepping inside slowly. It was quiet, however, his eyes turned to a young girl who was apparently talking to Eirik. His feet made their way to them and he waited patiently because he didn't want to interrupt them, even though their chat might not have been that important.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Natalia took a glance at her watch - four minutes before chemistry would start. There was enough time left. She didn't see any need to come too early and so she walked to the classroom with no hurry and entered it. She blinked. Only two other students were there already. None of them was Ivan. She just passed the distance between door and the first row of tables and sat down on the aisle seat there. Her eyes went to the three people around the teacher's desk before she pulled out a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 am

Eirik gazed up nonchalantly to see a girl - a student. He did not want to appear cold, but he still spoke with no expression at all. "Yes, this is Chemistry class. Have a seat anywhere." He retracted his gaze from her and then stood up to get a book from a nearby bookshelf. His fingers traced against the spine of the books but he stopped once he heard more footsteps. Ah, he turned his back and Ari had stepped in.

He gave Ari a warm look with a slight smile and silence gracing his lips as a greeting. Swiftly, he snatched a book about Norse mythology and then sat back down on his seat.

Four minutes left. Though he might be lenient because he didn't want to do additional work.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 pm

"Yes, this is Chemistry class. Have a seat anywhere." she heard the professor say in a cool, expressionless manner.

Lili may not show it openly but she was rather taken back by the teacher's reaction and response. Nonetheless, that did not hinder the girl from being a good student and obey the command that was given. Nodding in response Lili quickly took the vacant seat just beside the window.

Settling down quietly, Lili took out her book on Chemistry and began to do a bit of reading herself.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Yao came in the classroom with a very unwilling expression. Chemistry is one of his least favorite class. Perhaps he's planning to sleep during class.

He made some glances and sees the teacher and some of his classmates. He didn't make any much actions except making himself a seat at the back row so if ever he fall asleep he might not be noticed much.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 pm

There is an indelicate BAM as Yong Soo throws open the door and virtually bounds into the classroom. He stops and gives the teacher a silly grin as an excuse for his tardiness, takes one happy look around the room (oh, those girls are cute!) and heads straight for the desk next to Yao.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:29 am

Yao stares at his younger brother Yong Soo. 'Aiya, why him again aru. I don't want to deal with him especially in this class aru' he made a displeased face and decided not to pay attention at his brother. He lazily looks at the board, his book standing up ready to cover up when he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:07 am

(... Change of tense? 8D;; )

Eirik brushes his hair to the side as he took a quick glance around. Most of everyone is around, and so he supposes he should just start. With a book still in his hand while the other remains on the counter, he begins to speak. "Good day class. You are in Chemistry class and I am Mr. Hanssen, your instructor for the rest of the year. Before we really begin the lesson, I would like to explain to everyone about this course and what you will be getting in to." He paces from side to side in front of the classroom.

"Since this class really has no age limit, your math and logic skill is most likely all different. Nonetheless, you are all required to learn the same relentless material." He continues coolly. "I have a few rules but they are not hard to follow. First of all, respect. Respect yourselves, me, and your classmates. Second of all, realize. Realize what you need to do in order to succeed, and I am quite aware that all of you are capable. Don't wait until it is too late. Lastly, persist. Even if this class might not be your best, you will be able to succeed if you follow these rules." He pauses, for he seldoms speaks that much.

He places his book down in front of him and then takes a moment to look around. Once he spots his victim, the side of his lips twitches but he remains nonchalant. "Now, I do not know your names. Suppose we can start by introducing yourselves to the class? The faster this process will go, the more time we will have time for our class experiment."

He walks around his desk and then stands in front of the row where Yao is seated. "Perhaps you can start? Begin by stating your name, year, and one person you would like to work with in this class. After that, choose one of your fellow classmates to continue on the chain."

Last edited by Eirik Hanssen on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 am

Yao barely listens to the teacher since it's mostly the basics introduction. Although when he heard the last rule his arm slipped a bit, causing a bit of noise. 'Aiya aru... but I'm confident about my math aru... there's nothing to fear of aru ne...' his mind drifts and didn't notice Mr. Hassen nearing his desk.

He barely makes it on time to act like he had always been paying attention to the class. He stands up like an honorable warrior, making a short eye contact on the chemistry instructor then to the rest of the class before spilling his introduction. "Ni hao, I'm Wang Yao aru..." he makes a pause to make sure his classmates listened, "4th year aru. I'm looking forward to work with... " he looks around for a good candidate... anyone except Yong Soo. He spots a certain lady he knew she was nice. "... with Zwingli-san aru." He could probably feel there's something coming from his right... where Yong Soo is sitting. "I'm passing this to him aru... " he points Yong Soo, hopefully that would satisfy by giving a bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Yong Soo beams when Yao points to him. Of course aniki would pick him!

He stands up in a happy clatter. "I'm Im Yong Soo, from 3rd year! Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you all!" He waves at the class in general and then spins his directed-at-everyone grin towards his left. "I want to work with aniki! That would be fun! We could do experiments together and share assignment answers! Ah, for those who don't know, this is my beloved aniki!" He gestures enthusiastically at Yao and beams even wider. "He belongs to me, da-ze~!"

A light cough from the teacher brings him back to topic. That's right, he's supposed to pick someone else! Maybe that girl that aniki glanced at. He sends a cheerful wink in her direction. "The super cute girl with the short hair can go next~!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Yao gives Yong Soo a 'behave aru! Act more formal aru!!' stare. Although practically useless even telling it to him, he just makes a sigh and ignores him until he hears Yong Soo said "He belongs to me, da-ze~!"

His body jolts, suddenly stands up making his chair make noise. "Stop it Yong Soo aru!!" he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Yong Soo blinks, his smile still caught on his face, at aniki's sudden outburst. It doesn't seem like aniki to yell during class!

"Eh? Stop what, da-ze?" He gives Yao a genuinely oblivious grin.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Suddenly Yao notices his own actions. He suddenly feels so embarrassed... he silently sits back to his seat. He mumbles to Yong Soo "I don't belong to you aru..."
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:15 am

Yong Soo just smiles widely at Yao. Of course aniki belongs to him!

But now it's someone else's turn to introduce themselves! Yong Soo sits down and drapes himself over the desk top, arms stretching happily out in front of him. Hn, it's good to be in aniki's class~
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Eirik merely returnes to his seat as the next person does whatever. He decides to amuse himself by pouring a substance into a solution, watching as it changes color - harmless, no explosives here. It didn't matter if the students really saw it or not. He was just bored.

"Perhaps I should pair you two up since you seem so close." The professor points out blankly at the two Asians.
Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Ludwig sat in the back of the classroom, nursing the oncoming headache. Why did these things happen to him? How did he always end up in classes with the loudest people on the planet? What was wrong with some peace and quiet every once in a while?

Oh, well. Ludwig sighed and opened his textbook, watching the teacher intently as he mixed the chemicals, observing the change of color. What sort of chemicals were these? Ludwig flipped through his book, hoping to find an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chemistry Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemistry Class   Chemistry Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemistry Class
Page 1 of 1