World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre Empty
PostSubject: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

The club is located in the theatre/auditorium. Students have access:

-The stage. The stage is larger than the normal school stage, has professional lighting, and access to catwalks from above, and a sink pit from below. There are stairs that lead into the audience, and backstage wings on either side if the floor, and also leads to the actual backstage.

-The house. The audience seats about 1000, the aisles are wide.

- The lobby. This will help students learn entrances from the lobby, isntead of from the backstage.

- Backstage. There are two dressing rooms, all of which have stalls to change in, as well as very large mirrors.

- Catwalks- These can be accessed by stairs and ladders backstage, students are advised to exercise cuation when up on the walks, death IS possible, as they are over three stories high above the audience.

Club/team you are advertising: Gakuen Hetalia Theatre Group

What you will be doing in that club/team:
I know that when youse think of theatre as a bunch of ponces in pantalons, but youse all could not be more wrong!!
Apart from the pretty self-explanatory play-performing, there's something for everyone even if the stage is not your thing. Lighting, scenography, directing, script-writing, music and sound effects, wardrobe. Anything you fancy.

How much room you will need:
Assembly Hall for performances, dress rehearsals and initial castings. Apart from that any classroom with remotely acceptable acustics will do.

One reason why people should join your club/team (think of it as a blurb, or something to draw attention):
you get days off school for performances and competitions!! what's not to like!!!

err...what I meant to say is...it will count towards your college application.

Feliks Ɓukasiewicz
Lili Zwingli- actor coaching, script-writing
Honda Kiku
Alec Martin Tioseco- technical support
Yao Wang- music and acting
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 am

Yao enters the school theater. He strolls around to see the big stage and the vast rows of seats. "Aiya~ I will be acting here aru~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:59 am

Soft footsteps echoed through the entrance of the school theater as Lili, with her notebook filled with her unfinished manuscripts, came upon the theater. "So this is where the theater club going to be held?" she breathed in awe as she looked around.

It had been a long time since she had stepped foot inside a theater. The cherubs that decorated the pillars by the side wings, as they seemingly held the wine red curtains, beamed down to the velvet lined seats that lined the aisles. The aisles themselves were carpeted well to complement the seats.

Lili kept on looking around, absorbing the equipment and accessories found within the said roo, failed to notice a certain Chinese man nearby.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Upon hearing the the echoing footsteps Yao watches the girl enter and touring herself inside the theater. He looks at the girl, trying to recognize her name. After few seconds of watching, he decides to approach her.

"Ni hao. You're... um.. Aiya! Lili-chan aru ne?" he finally remembers her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm

The young blonde's head whipped around, her ribbon fluttering against the motion, to face the owner of the voice that spoke out of nowhere. A small squeak of surprise came along with the said action as Lili faced the Chinese boy. It took her a while to calm down the rapid thumping of her heart before she gulped down to reply, "A-ah, you must be Mr. Yao!" she exclaimed, holding her manuscripts close to her.

She smiled a bit as her heart calmed down, relieved at the sinking thought that she was around someone that she recognizes. At least she knows now that she's not alone in this club. And she with a person that seems to be friendly enough for her to be comfortable around with!

"You're in the theater club too?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm

He made some steps closer to the girl enough to make good conversations. "Yes aru~ I joined here as an actor and I can also play Chinese instruments aru. And you... " Yao notices the girl's notebook. "...perhaps a script writer if the notebook you're holding is a script aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Lili's face flushed a bit as she held her notebook close to her developing chest. Anymore of that, her chest won't grow at all! Then again the Chinese nearly hit home at that statement. "Well, yes, it is a script of some kind but they're only drafts and unfinished ideas." she replied, her eyes cast down in embarrassment.

"I was also hoping to get involved with acting for a change as well."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

"Aiya~ I knew it aru. I'm looking forward acting for your script aru~" he smiles. "As of now I haven't seen members who are acting too aru, so I hope to see you act too aru."

Yao is perfectly comfortable talking with Lili; he is used to talk to younger girls because of his sisters. He makes small pat at Lili's head, "Let's do our best aru ne?" Although he doesn't notice, he acts like an older brother again since that was the only way he could talk to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Feliks waltzed into the theatre, his arms opened wide as he announced himself loudly to whoever might have been there. "I'M HERE! YOU CAN LET OUT YOUR BREATH!"He was glad in a short black miniskirt and a long, red, v-neck t-shirt. He was wearing thigh high black boots with six-inch heels, and a long white fur trench jacket was draped over his shoulders. "Hey... you two the only ones here?" He asked, head tilted to the side. "Is everyone else late, or are we just early?" He stopped walking when he had gotten to the other students, hip cocked, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 pm

"......" Yao couldn't made a single comment. Although Felik entered the theater in an outburst, he really wanted to ignore HIM. First of all, HE's a GUY wearing a SKIRT. Yao always sticks to traditional and he would not accept a guy wearing a skirt. Second, the day before classes he already visited his room for some greetings however, he was greeted rudely. He was called 'girly' and was 'labeled' like him as well.

He turned to Lili, he whispers to her "Are you going to deal with him aru? I better not aru."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 am

"Oh, it's you...." Feliks blinked and turned to look at Yao. "Did your brother ever catch up to you? He was totally looking for you... anyway, I'm sorry if I came off a bit rude? I didn't mean to call you girly... I was saying you were pretty... as in, like, attractive? But if you wanna be rude, go ahead. I totally don't mind." He beamed at the Asian teen, before turning to look at the girl. "Hi! I'm Feliks." He extended his hand. "I don't think I've seen you... what's your name? You're very vute, you know? And your hair is so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 am

Yao made a stare, hesitating if he will answer him or ignore him. Although he didn't want to be rude he decide to make up with him. Feliks already apologized if he don't make up he will be considered rude.

Yao makes a small frown to himself, convincing himself that he should also apologize. He bows "I'm sorry too aru." he places his right hand over his head, looking down with an apologetic expression "Honestly I was a bit offended aru but I didn't mean to make you feel bad about it aru... and you meant it as an compliment aright?" suddenly his face flushed red, "bu-but I don't want to be called pretty like a-a gi-gir-girl aru!"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 am

"Well, maybe you could cut your hair?" Feliks cocked his head to the side, very obviously NOT trying to be rude. He looked almost confused. "But you have very pretty hair... it looks like you take good care of it. It would be a total shame if you were to cut it.... " He frowned and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 am

Yao grabs his ponytail "No aru! I can't aru... it's part of my family's tradition aru..." but he was pretty happy when Feliks said his hair was pretty. His family makes special hair treatment using traditional Chinese herbs so he felt proud that his family's product was good. "Well if you want you can order my family's special hair treatment product aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 am

Lili watched as the one on one conversation between her and Yao slowly turn into a colorful exchange of words between the Polish cross dresser and the traditional Chinese. As the conversation moved on, the girl couldn't help but smile in amusement at their conversation. She somehow knew that this club will be having more of this in the near future, most especially if they were to touch traditional Shakespearean acting, in which men are required to act the roles of women.

'This is going to be fun...' Lili thought to herself as she sat down on one of those velvet lined chairs, not so far from the two.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 am

"I have what I need." He grinned "It's all I can afford right now. Anyway..." He glanced at Lili. "You're very pretty, too. What's your name?" He smiled warmly at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

Lili blushed a bit as she heard Feliks' statement. She cast her eyes down in embarrassment and hide behind her notebook as she replied in that small voice of hers, "T-thank you. My name is Lili. Lili Zwingli. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 am

Yao stares at Feliks "Are you supposed to be complimenting Lili-chan as a man aru?" He thought Feliks was 'gay' so he assumed he likes guys than girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 am

Antonio peeked into the theater. "Hello~? I heard we had a drama club or something...where do I sign up~?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:20 am

A voice flowed in, he shifts his head towards the owner of the new voice. "Aiya~ Another new member aru? Come aru!" he waves at the Spanish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 am

"Yeah, that's me~ Do I have to audition or something?" He walked down the aisle of seats until he was near the two of them. "Are you two already members? What're your names~?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 am

Yao looks at Feliks then to Lili... he never knew if there was an audition. He faces the Spanish, his hands open by his sides "No idea aru. We just came in here aru. Anyway I'm Yao, Wang Yao aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 am

Beaming, Antonio shook hands with everyone. "Antonio Fernandez Carriedo...pleasure to meet you all~."

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:26 am

Feliks frowned. "Complimenting her as a man? I'm just telling her she's cute, and she is. I like cute things." He wrinkled his nose. "Like kittens, and stuffed animals, and cute girls." His logic both made no sense, and perfect sense, at the same time. "What do you mean, "as a man", anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 am

Alec, having been in the black box above the theater the whole time, decided that it was time to make his presence known in a rather... unconventional way. Flicking the switch on the mic next to him, he picked the device up and leaned back in his chair before deepening the tone of his voice as much as he could while speaking to address all the people below him. "This is your tech god speaking... All must pay homage to me if you want your performances to see the light of daaay~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next