World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 am

Lovino stared at the Spaniard as he ranted. It always worked, to get the idiot from a gloomy mood to a mad one by talking about the bull fights. He leaned against the tree and licked his lips. "Antonio....bacio mi tu stupido."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 am

"Baci - " Antonio blinked. That sounded familiar. Almost like - "Beso?" He licked his lips too. He lost control of his English for a moment, and had to ask in Spanish, "You...want me to kiss you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 am

Lovino glared at him and arched his back slightly before drawing his lip between his teeth. "Bacio mi ora o io a piedi. Per sempre." Stared at the gapping idiot before going to push away from the tree with a scoff. "Che...neverm-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 am

Antonio pushed Lovi back up against the tree, nibbling at the Italian's lower lip before outright claiming his mouth. If it was what Lovi wanted, he was only too happy to oblige. And he was Spanish. He knew how to kiss. He knew how to do a lot more than kiss, come to think of it, but kissing was definitely within his skill set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 am

The curse he was about to loose at being pushed against was cut off by the other's lips, His eyes going wide and his hands gripping the front of Antonio's shirt. Lovi didn't think that the other would actually take his teasing seriously. He hadn't meant for the other to actually kiss him,nor to pin him to the tree like this. But when the other deepened the kiss he couldn't help that his eyes flustered closed nor a moan or two may have escaped his mouth. Or that the hands that gripped Antonio's shirt let go just to be laying upon that chest. Not that he was enjoying this. Not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 am

Antonio pulled back with another gentle nibble at Lovi's lip. There wasn't much he could think to say after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 am

Lovino's eyes were hooded and he let out a soft whimper when the other drew away. His cheeks were a bright shade of red, he couldn't help but to lift his fingers to his lips to touch the tingling flesh where Antonio's lips were just at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 am

With great strength of will, Antonio managed to NOT make a tomato comparison. He didn't pull completely away, staying close enough to intimately observe Lovi's reaction to the kiss. It had clearly affected him...and Antonio would say the impact was largely positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 am

Lovino swallowed and looked down, feeling himself get redder and was very glad that they were in a area of the park to which no one else was there. His pride and stupidity made him whisper out, "È stato ... che ... tutti?" He didn't even know if he was making fun of the kiss or asking for more, his head felt blank and he was reacting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 am

Antonio grinned. "It doesn't have to be," he murmured back in Spanish. The languages were not mutually intelligible like some, but he understood the gist of Lovi's words. His right hand caught Lovi's jaw in a gentle caress, guiding him gently into another kiss. The kiss was subtle, but dominating, and he asked for everything Lovi had any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am

Lovino let out a soft gasp at having his chin moved but the other's lips swallowed up any noise once again. He felt he was being devoured by the other. The other kiss was a total surprise, but this kiss... it was hot and spicy...he almost could taste the other's strength behind the kiss...his body jerked as Antonio invaded his mouth with his tongue... god it was so hot and wet....like drinking liquid fire from this kiss. He was forgetting himself into this kiss, right now whatever Antonio wanted he was so willing right now. He had to hold onto the Spaniard's shoulders when his knees threatened to buckle under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 am

Antonio hummed happily when he pulled away this time. "Is that more like what you expected?" he asked, smiling. Naturally he wanted to be satisfying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 am

Lovino actually moved forward when the other pulled away from thier kiss. "C-che...I h-had be-better..." His face was fully flushed from the roots of his hair down his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Antonio grinned wider. "Is that so~?" he asked, leaning in a bit more. "I could keep trying~" Of course, he didn't really believe Lovi this time. He rarely believed Lovi when the Italian was overly critical of him, because body language really did say it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Lovino looked away a pout on his lips. "Wh-why would I w-want your damn l-lips on me?!" Hos body still felt weak from the second kiss, he wanted to hit the idiot so bad but everything felt numb and tingly at the same time. Antonio used to shower him with kisses when they were younger, but then seemed annoying, the ones now seemed different. Damnit, he couldn't look at the Spaniard now without thinking of the other as a starved wolf and he was a lamb who wandered stupidity from the flock, and it was dinnertime. "W-we sh-should g-go back..." Lovino felt very nervous suddenly being alone with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 am

Antonio laughed good-naturedly. "Okay, Lovi. We can go back." He ruffled Lovi's hair. "It's almost time for dinner, isn't it~? I wonder what kind of food they serve at the academy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 am

Lovino jerks at the ruffling of his hair. "G-good....you wasted enough of my time today..." Lovino fell in line with Antonio as they walked back to campus. "Probably crap food." Yes, if he thought of food or anything else, it won't mean he'll think of the kiss. Bad enough he was going over every pray the nuns beat into him when he was younger. He kissed another man...well he kissed Lovino....but he didn't fight it....and it sorta felt bad....he needed to confess this sin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:14 am

Antonio thought mostly that Lovi was a responsive kisser, and he made such cute noises~ ...but also he wondered why Lovi had done it, had provoked him like that, not once but twice. He wondered if Lovi was giving up on the part of his Catholic upbringing that said two men together were two men in sin - and then he shook his head.

It would take more than a few kisses to convince Lovi that being gay, or bi, wasn't sinful. Antonio wondered if Lovi even could be convinced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 am

Lovino's left hand twitched and moved as if he held his rosary as he silently prayed to the Holy Mother for his sin. The first time was just to tease the idiot, he never realized he would kiss him, guess that was his punishment for the crime. But the second kiss, that wasn't punishment, he didn't do anything to provoke it. But even in his selg berating, Lovino couldn't help but to think, it didn't feel bad. It should only feel good with a cute girl...not idiot Antonio. In his thought, something dawned upon the Italian, his face turning bright red. "YOU TOMATO BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! CHIIIIIGIII!" Lovino turned towards the other and began to beat on his chest screaming all types of curses in as many languages as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 am

Surprised by the sudden violent mood swing, Antonio didn't even think of defending himself. After a few solid hits, though, he caught Lovi's wrists and held him away.

"Now calm down," he said slowly, "and tell me what's the matter." He assumed he'd done something horrible without being aware of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Lovino struggled against the other's firm grip on his wrist, still trying to beat the other. By now without his control or desire, hot streams of tears fell down his cheeks." Calm down? Don't you dare tell me to calm down, you bastard!!" Lovino screamed before sucking in a sharp breathe. He felt himself lose complete control and just cry. It wasn't fair, granted he teased a little, but it was still unfair.

Fighting the urge to curl up against Antonio's chest and bawl like he used to, Lovino looked up and tried to glare as much as he could through tear soaked eyes. "You're what's the matter you asshole!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm

"Oh, Lovi, tell me what's wrong, please?" Antonio begged, pulling Lovi into his arms, rubbing his back. "Please don't cry, mi tesoro..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Lovino tensed up and, let go to sob onto the other. "I hate you ...I hate you... bastardo!" He pulled away and slapped the other across the face. "You fucking stole me first kiss!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Antonio straightened, surprised by the accusation. He'd thought Lovi would have romanced some girl years ago for a first kiss. Actually, he'd thought rather too much about who Lovi would have kissed. A sexy brunette, he'd decided, probably an Italian girl, one he wouldn't have thought of his type when he met her, but she grew into something else.

To have the elaborate fantasy destroyed was alarming and thrilling. He had been Lovi's first kiss. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. His first had been - better left forgotten. Mostly he had kissed France, for practice, for...therapy, after a fashion.

"I'm...sorry," he said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 am

Lovino had started to cling to the Spaniard like he used to as a child when very emotional. It sounded lame that at his age, he never kissed any cute girls, he may love women, but he was very picky and didn't just give his previous things away. Lovino reached up and pulled Antonio down so that the other's head rested in the crook of his shoulder and vice versa. Sad fact was, at his emotional state like this, Antonio could only calm him down by kissing him, then it was simple kisses all over his face. Lovino just cried against Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: