World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Arts and Crafts Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 am

Yekaterina smiles as she sees two other students coming her class. Thinking that this all the students that will be in call, she finishes gathering the papers again that the second student startled her to drop again and walked to the front of the class and smiles although she was trembling. She couldn't control her fear of a crowd. But she put up a good face and started class.

"W-welcome! This is the Arts and Craft Class when we do everything from painting to sketching people and landscapes, sewing to knitting and jewelry making, and making macaroni pictures" she chuckles, Bad joke she though hoping to make the room warm and make the students comfortable with her but the seeds of doubts was planted in her mind and feels foolish and blushed in embarrassment. But She continued. Quickly she might add.

"Oh! And As well Calligraphy and Origami~" She smiles at Kiku. "Not to mention learning a thing or two of the painting styles"

"Now that i'm done with the introduction, Welcome again, I'm Yekaterina Braginskaya~ Or you may call me Katyusha if you like and I hope we'll have a wonderful semester together~" Looks around the class at her students.

"Who would like to go first and introduce themselves to the class?"
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Without warning, Yong Soo comes hurtling through the doorway, mouth open like he is about to cheer --

And stumbles to a halt when he sees the class has started. "Ah." He straightens, the over-sized sleeves of his hoodie flapping, and smiles widely and a touch sheepishly at the teacher. (Wow! Now those are breasts!) "I'm late, da-ze!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Yao receives a spine shock. The pencil he's holding slip off his hand as Yong Soo made his entrance. 'That Yong Soo... he's here again aru... ' Handling Yong Soo is the most troublesome work. It is possible that Yao can't become married in the future because he still had to watch over his siblings especially Yong Soo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 pm

She trembles and tears up from the scare that yong soo cause her to feel at a quick moment. She almost had a heart attack but katyusha straighten up and greeted the student.

"I-t can't s-see that. C-class just started, you're not that late. P-please, Take a seat w-where ever you like" she nervously said as she trembles still.

" Your n-name?" She asked Yong soo.

(( Sorry for the long wait! ))
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"Yong Soo, da-ze!" The Korean gives Yetakerina a big, cheerful wave, despite being only a few steps away from her. Then he springs towards the table where Yao and Kiku are sitting and squeezes into a spot next to them. Uwaah, they've been drawing! Yong Soo wants to draw too, but first he should pay attention to the class!

(No problem~ <3)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Yong Soo squeezes beside him, making himself a parasite of Yao's and Kiku's tables. "Yong Soo aru! Go look for your own table aru!" he was forced to move a bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm

"Aniki's table is my table!" Yong Soo beams, before making a show of taking out his pencil case and notebooks and listening to the teacher, face propped happily in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

"Shhh!!! Be quiet aru!" Yao couldn't help but let Yong Soo share his table to him. He makes a sigh then decides to ignore Yong Soo and concentrate on the lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:40 am

Finally the schedule was printed,but now the Egyptian was late to his class.
Quickly the male rushed down the hallway looking at the map on the sheet of paper he received from the office which contained his class schedule.

Art... he thought as he walked down the empty halls trying to find the class room pushing his Keffiyeh out of his face.
This school was much different than the ones Gupta had been to in the past, it was larger and much spread out.

Gupta looked up seeing the room just down the hall, as a soft smirk came upon his face as he made his way to the classroom, pausing at the door,examining the numbers. Hope this is the right one... the Egyptian thought as he opened the door peering inside,seeing student already working.

He slowly entered seeing the teacher approaching the desk and handing her the paper, no emotion was in his face, which was normal for the quiet male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Finally taking in the entire class, Lovino turned his attention to the well endowed Art professor and put on a most charming smile. "Oh? You are our professor? Here I thought we had a angel that fell from heaven before us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

She furiously blushed and nervously chuckled from lovino's comment.

" T-thank you~ That was very faltering of you Mr...?" she paused to get his name until she turned to another student that just came in and walked up to her.

" Oh! " she said in surprised and then took his paper from him, she read the paper, looked up and smiled at him " Hello Mr Gupta Muhammad Hassan~, did i get that right?, I'm the Art and craft teacher of this class~ It's a pleasure to meet you~ Please, take a seat where ever you want. I hope you'll enjoy this class~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 pm

"Lovino Vargas. It will be a pleasure to be in your class, miss." Lovino smiled even more at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 am

"Hmp.."he said quietly nodding his head at the question that she asked, at least she didn't butcher the name like many did.
"You too Miss..." he said quietly bowing his head slightly as he made his way over to the desks, sitting in the empty bag placing his messenger bag in the desk.
His golden brown eyes looked around looking around to see what the others were doing.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

With his habit of observing people, Yusof took out his sketch book and his stationary from his bag, still glued to the talking at front. He wished he had the courage to join in the conversation or introduce himself properly once more...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:55 am

Ivan pushed the door open and looked around the room, scanning the other pupils quickly. He narrowed his eyes a little, but when he turned to hs sister he seemed as cheerful as he usually did.

"Privyet, Yekaterina!" he greeted, giving her a hug. "I hope my classmates aren't giving you too much trouble, da?" Oh, he would keep them in line. He'd already made a mental note of exactly who was staring at his sister's breasts. Having indecent thoughts about his sister. He would have to correct that, oh, certainly... Ivan would make sure they would never think of her as anything but a teacher and show her nothing but respect...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ah, Miss Yekaterina Braginskaya or Katyusha if you like to call me. With ever is easie-" Got interrupted whe she receive a bear hug from her younger brother.

" I-Ivan? Ivan~! " she returned the hug and brightly smiles in joy. " No, They all be very sweet and good students~ " Takes a steps back, pulling away from the hug.

" I didn't know you are here too, Makes this year even better~ Please, Take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 pm

"Ah... I am not so sure they are..." he murmured. His eyes sweeping the room once mroe and hovering on Yong Soo for a moment, he decided he was not as much of a problem as the Italian boy, so grabbed Lovino by the wrist and pulled him to his seat, sitting next to him.

He gave him a sweet smile. "You will behave yourself around my sister, da? Do not think I do not know how your mind works."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts and Crafts Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: