World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

...Goddag.

Go down 
+2
Kiku Honda
Godmin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

...Goddag. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm

(((oooh totally. I mean Lovino's got pretty big chances as it is...with all that grumpiness he's like an Italian version of Norway XDDDD oooh I think I said too much XDDD hahahaha ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:30 pm

(I SAID DON'T TEMPT ME! *BLUSHES* It doesn't help I play a Norway in another place No no...do say more~ *shot*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm

((I'm not tempting!! I'm just...nudging you in the right direction!! Besides Denmark is a pretty crush worthy teacher right Wink hahahaha it's your inner Norway wanting it....you should obeeeyy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

(*won't say that a nudge isn't needed* HELL YEA HE IS...I mean The arts and craft professor is cuter and more deserving of my affection okay you are hot, wear tight jeans and you become my god. Yea, that it *shifty eyes* My inner Norway is telling me you need a good smack upside the head...and that no he won't obey....without putting up a fight first)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

((hahaha I don't think Denmark would might having both Ukraine and Romano on his curriculum Wink hahaha oh god. just stop me XDXD I think what your inner Norway is trying to tell you is that I need a spank Wink *is shot*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:11 pm

(I think Ukraine may not like that Romano on the other hand would make a fuss but give in *shot* No I won't stop you, you're fun~ *Encourages more* DON'T TEMPT ME!!! My inner Norway blushed and said like hell he would)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 pm

((hahaha and i think ivan would like it even less lol. DO EEET. my not so inner denmark knows what your inner norway really means))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm

(DON'T TEMPT ME! /////></////)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 pm

((a sin committed in mind is worth just as much so you might just...GO RIGHT AHEAD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 pm

*frowns at this* Neutral

(( I THINK WE SHOULD ALL JUST BANG DENMARK. World Orgy. yay 8U ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:27 pm

(You're a sin. -.- *will not JUST that! ....much later after waking up from fainting orly*)

(I AGREE WITH NORWAY! *raises hand*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

(( Let's do this Romano. We can top. c:< ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

(*twitches and offically faints* omg i love you both Y-YEA! LETS DO IT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

((hey guys!! he's gonna be needing loads of pillows to sit on afterwards....and a bucket of ice. but hell denmark never backs down from a challange :DDD bring on the gangbang and strawberry flavoured condoms!! HELL YEAH THIS IS A PARTY AND A HALF!!...and I love that we're doing this in Sweden's thread. NOT SO NEUTRAL ANYMORE, BITCH))

Last edited by Mathias Sørensen on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 pm

(Hope you saved up enough vacation time then Mahias~ *never backs down from a challange either*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm

(sureeeee!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

(Sticks and stone break bone but Whips and chains excite me...but damn Mathias and Eriki~)
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm

((ALL SEX IS GOOD SEX TO ME *gropes everyone*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 pm

((OH DEAR LORD YOU GUYS WTH BUT SHIT I AM SO IN.))

...th'r's n'thing t' disc'ss.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

((NAKED TWISTER!!!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

(( PFF. of course this is legal. Yes it is. THE CHEM CLASSROOM HAS LOTS OF TOYS. ))
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 am

((Can I watch? 8D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 pm

((hahaha yeah voyeur!poland why the hell not, we can make it into a subsequent plot afterwards or something...oh wtfffff))
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

((I love you all. =w=))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Goddag.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: