World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 am

The blonde rustled restlessly through the many plastic bags filled with food, drinks, and alcohol, trying to find the packages of paper plates and cups he had bought earlier for the occassion. He was hoping that a lot of people would come to the party-- he had spent a lot of money on it all, and he didn't want all of it to be for no reason. Not that he wouldn't drink the alcohol himself, anyway... but it was much more fun to do it with actual people instead of just by himself. Besides... Arty-kins would probably through a hissy fit if he tried to drink in the dorm room.

That was the exact reason why he had even gotten the hotel...So that all the nerdy little kill-joys would be out of the loop, when the real fun ones knew EXACTLY where to be this fine night. It was actually a rather nice hotel, but he had gotten the suite cheap due to the friendship he had with one of the manager's daughters. She would have been there, but she was away on a photoshoot. She was a very well known model, and had met Feliks at a modeling convention in Venice that he had saved for over three years just to go to.

The suite was fairly large, with two major rooms-- the main bedroom, and the room where guests would intermingle. There was one large couch, a large sofa chair, and a window seat that people could sit on, and the little mini fridge in the corner was stalked with vodka and beer. There was a cooler next to it filled with sodas, and the bags that littered the floor were over-flowing with party snacks.

With a little shout of joy, Feliks pulled out the plates and cups and unwrapped them, before setting them on the fold up table he had borrowed. He then started to set up the food, pouring the chips into bowls, and taking the lids off of the various platters full of shrimp, crab, veggies, and fruit.

When he finally finished, he brushed off his little red miniskirt, and smiled victoriously.

This was going to be one epic party.

((Alright, so I whipped up this idea after a fit of [s]frustration[/s] boredom. Anyone can join, but as there is alcohol involved, the more... reserved... rpers might want to steer clear. ^^;;; ))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 am

Alec, of course was one of the attendees of the party and knocked on the door of the hotel room as soon as he got there with his foot since he had a couple bottles of rum in one hand while the other had a grocery bag with different juices in there for mixed drinks if anyone wanted. Sure, he didn't really have to bring anything, but it was the least he could do since Feliks had invested his own money to reserve the room and everything else. "Hey, Feliks! It's me, Alec!" he called, a wide grin on his face. It'd been a while since he'd all out partied since he moved to this school, so he was just a bit more than excited to get the chance to do so now.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am

Yao few bags on his way to the hotel room. He was supposed to be with Kiku but he went somewhere, probably to the bathroom. He knocks the door and enter the suit. "Aiya! Ni hao! I brought some food to aru. Kiku and I made these aru." He laid out snacks that he and Kiku made earlier.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"Thankee much!" He chirped happily. "Let me help you with some of those." He said, taking a few of the bottles off of Alec. "This is good... I mostly have vodka, so it's helpful to have some other drinks. Bee-tee-dubs, those snacks look delicious, Yao!" The blonde smiled at the Asian teen, before stuffing the rum into the mini fridge. "I'm hoping that this party just rules the century, you know? I might have to drink a bit before the others get here, so that I'm a bit more..." His voice trailed off, and he bit his lip as he contemplated. "Maybe just a sip or two. Do you guys want anything to start?" He turned down the radio so that he could hear their answers, already puring himself a tiny glass of vodka.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 am

Yao looks at the bottle of vodka "That's vodka aru ne? I never drank vodka but back at home we used to drink my parents special plum wine aru. Too bad I can't bring some bottles because alcohol are not allowed in school aru" He picks up a small glass too pouring vodka too. "Aiya~" he takes a sip of the vodka.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:58 am

"Y-yeah... totally not allowed in school." Feliks said, laughing nervously. He had at least three bottles of vodka stashed under his bed, and was going to possibly have a whole lot more after this party. It wasn't his fault he was a bit... well... not an alcoholic, but he did enjoy his vodka a bit too much. He blamed his culture... most of the stuff they actually cooked had vodka in it. He was raised on the stuff.

"But... plum wine, you say? That sounds good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:18 am

Antonio had heard about the party from enough people that he wasn't really sure how he'd been told was hosting it. He didn't have any liquor yet, though he wasn't anticipating that he would have a great deal of difficulty obtaining liquor.

The hotel was rather nice, the front desk didn't try to shoo him out on sight, and he was almost positive that he remembered the room number.

Almost positive.

Actually...he was only marginally certain it had a three in the front, so he started looking for suites with open doors or loud occupants.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 am

Yao grins and taps lightly his fist on his chest. "We have plum tree garden at my place aru. It tastes really great aru. And at the winter we have really beautiful views of these plum blossoms aru."

He picks up some snacks after taking another sip of alcohol. "Aiya~ Vodka is pretty strong aru. The are some strong distilled rice wines in my region but not as strong as vodka aru."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 am

Feliks laughed. "Vodka is strong, yeah... I love it." He took a sip of the strong liquid, humming contentedly as it slipped down his throat. "Oh, it burns SO good." It was a familiar burning, and the most wonderful burning in the world. God, he loved his vodka. "I love my wodka...." He giggled, finally starting to loosen up anxiety-wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 am

Alec went over and opened up one of the bottles of rum and decided to mix himself a drink while the other two talked. He was fairly good with holding his alcohol, but he still sometimes got a little overly tipsy when drinking with the family at parties and such. However, he never drank anything during events such as family reunions. While there, he didn't want to accidentally get intoxicated and end up blowing up in Antonio's face since his cousin also attended those events. Obviously, he didn't know that Antonio was also going to attend and was wandering around the hotel looking for the right room.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am

"Really aru? I'm not used to it much aru. I think I can't go beyond this small glass aru." he weakly smiles.

Then Yao notices Alec nearby alone, mixing his own alcohol. Since he's new to western alcohol, except grape wine which is produced also in some regions in his country, he was curious what Alec is doing. "What are you mixing aru?" he asks Alec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Antonio was starting to get bored of this wild goose chase. He stopped, took a deep breath, and used his nose. He grinned. Alcohol. He walked down the hall with more purpose this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

"Just something I've had a lot during some family events. Coconut rum mixed with orange juice and cranberry juice. Simple stuff really. Want to try some?" Alec grinned, holding his cup out to the other to have a sip.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 pm

"Oooh, that sounds totally good! Mix drinks are fun to drink, but they do nothing to get me wasted." He giggled, already a tiny bit buzzed, which was good. Buzzed meant no anxiety, which meant that he wouldn't get scared around too many people. This party was going to be fun, he could sense it.

Finishing up the glass, he put the vodka back into the mini-fridge. He didn't want to actually get drunk until the other's had arrived. You wouldn't be able to tell he had any alcohol at all, unless you knew him and could sense that he wasn't as nervous as normal.

"Anyway! I hope more people show up soon!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Yao's eyes sparked with interest, "Sounds nice aru~ I'd also like to try out that aru. Coconut rum aru~" he skips towards Alec, watching him mixing the drink.

"Hmm, where are the other anyway aru? Kiku is late too aru." He looks at Feliks, "Did you prepare any games or something aru?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:04 pm

"We'll be playing some party games once more people arrive." He perched on the table, his legs crossed. "But not until then." He smiled and wondered how long it would be until more people started showing...
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm

"Then for now we should do other things while waiting aru ne." Yao sits on a nearby sofa, making himself comfortable. "Anything nice about school aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"Um... that intro to lit teacher seemed cool... Started planning some stuff with Lovino for the culinary arts club, and I had some fun checking out the sound system in the theater the other day!" Alec grinned, remembering that Yao and Feliks were there to see him having fun with the mic... They showed up after he had familiarized himself a bit with the controls and was already comfortable with playing with them just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:12 am

"That sounds like total fun... and I have to say that I'm a bit nervous about Lit, the guy I'm sitting next to is really scary..." He smiled sheepishly. "He's so big, and that FACE...." He shivered. "Anyway, I'm loving Theatre already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 pm

"Maybe you can request a seat change? The teacher seems like he'd let you," he suggested. "Glad to hear you're liking theatre so far! You have any idea what play we'll be doing first?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"The literature class is so-so aru. It's not that bad aru... although I don't feel there's any literature for now." he also told his own opinion about the class the other two discussed. "Theater seems fun too aru... because of someone entered the scene like a 'GOD' aru ne~" he stares at the Pinoy. "I'm also in the Anime & Manga club aru. We watched Hetalia Axis Powers together with my family aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Alec put on an almost painfully fake innocent grin as he looked back from Yao to Feliks, obviously pretending that he didn't hear Yao mentioning his little 'tech god' stunt. "I'm in that club too! I haven't had a chance to go check it out yet though..."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 am

"You should come aru! So far we're all Asians forming the club aru." he smiled at Alec, trying to convince him to come to the club. Then he switched his attention to Feliks, "Well... I will also invite Feliks aru... since I think Feliks might want to... eh... what Kiku said... cosplay aru... you know... dress up into your favorite character aru... " Yao is against males wearing skirt but since the club is still small he wants as many members to come so thought of inviting all his acquaintances as well.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 am

"I don't really like anime that much, but I did join the gaming club... They haven't met yet, though." He said, twirling a lock of hair. "And dance, but I haven't seen anyone there either." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am

While wandering the pier, it was overheard that there was a posh party happening at the nearby hotel. Considering it would be fun to go check out the party, since it seemed to have been some schoolmates talking about it. Tugging some of her long brunette hair behind her ear, the girl followed behind the students wanting to check out the party.

As soon as she entered the lobby of the hotel, she had eyes on her; not because she was overly pretty, no she was an average looking girl with long brunette that swished at her waist as she walked with a confident woman stride. The way she carried herself had people staring. She had a soft smile that caused dimples which brought out her chocolate eyes. She wasn’t overly done up in make up like most girls these days did; as she had a soft neutral smoky eyes with pink gloss on her lips, with a slight peach tint on her cheeks. She wore a plum v-necked cardigan, which fit snuggly on her, but just enough to show off her curves; a pleated grey plaid skirt that wasn’t too short to be trashy but showed off her legs, which was covered in black tights under black knee high 5” platform stiletto boots, which had the same symbol on the side of them as the charm on her thick chocker.

Reaching the room where the party was being hosted, the girl knocked upon the door before opening and stepping in. Swiping her hair over her shoulder she gave a coy giggle and waves her fingers. With a soft voice, “Hi, I’m new here and I heard there was a party. Would it be so much to beg your pardon and join?” She smiled sweetly, just enough to flash a small amount of teeth.

OOC: For anyone who read Cameron’s intro you would understand. This is Cameron in full drag, and it will not be revealed that this is Cameron. He doesn’t even know he’s doing it himself. So Cameron here will be referred to as a “her” or by the name “she” calls “herself”.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: