World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

About Secondary Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

About Secondary Characters Empty
PostSubject: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 am

Alright, peeps!

I have some news to tell you!

Secondary characters ARE allowed.... but on one condition. It MUST be an OC. I do not want someone having two canon charactres, it is unfair for anyone who might want to be that character themselves. If you do make a secondary character, you must also make a seperate account for that character.

Any questions, ask me here! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

How about me since Alec IS an oc character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 am

You can have a secondary CANON character, if you so choose xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 am

Woot! o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:15 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Secondary Characters   About Secondary Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Secondary Characters
Page 1 of 1