World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Hey all! Alfred Here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey all! Alfred Here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 am

Hey all! Alfred Here! 1267392135847

Name: Alfred F. Jones

Hobbies: Eating, playing video games, working out, eating, being a leader, being a ~HERO~, eating, making movies, comics, did I mention eating?

Likes: Movies, hamburgers, lots of food, being the center of attention, being a hero, action movies! Hero movies!!

Dislikes: Horror Movies, Arthur's cooking, being ignored, being made fun of, being alone.

Background: Alfred was born into an average family. He basically almost lived the American dream. Having two parents and being a rather popular guy, life couldn't come easier to him. He grew up being cared about and loved and basically thinking that he was indeed rather important and needed. He became quite a nosy young man who felt he needed to get into everyone's business to make things right again. He'd convinced himself he was a hero and had to save the world. He got into making movies because of all the hero comics and films he'd watch, thinking that one day he could be just like them.

Out of character: Heyy~~ I'm Adie~! I really love making new friends, so let's have fun playing together and ... 8D Yeah!! Get to know each other!! albino
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 am

WITAJ! Welcome to the school!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 am

Feliks Łukasiewicz wrote:

Hey, thanks! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:

Hey, thanks! rabbit

No prob! I'll help you out if you need it.

*snugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:

Hey, thanks! rabbit

No prob! I'll help you out if you need it.

*snugs*

Awesome! Thanks pal!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Konichiwa Alfred-san *bow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

*Huffs* ...There's nothing wrong with my cooking you pillock...If you think I'm welcoming you, you're wrong...=_=
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Ah... Alfred... Privet... *Watches from a distance*

(Welcome to the forum!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Kiku Honda wrote:
Konichiwa Alfred-san *bow*

Hey Kiku!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

ArthurKirkland wrote:
*Huffs* ...There's nothing wrong with my cooking you pillock...If you think I'm welcoming you, you're wrong...=_=

What the hell is a pillock!? Either way, I don't care if you welcome me or not. Even if it's real rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Ivan Braginsky wrote:
Ah... Alfred... Privet... *Watches from a distance*

(Welcome to the forum!)

*Blinks* ...?

(Thanks! :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey, Alfred! What's up?

You managed to pass the entrance exam!
Aren't you glad to be in the same school as the awesome Gilbert?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Gilbert Weillschmidt wrote:
Hey, Alfred! What's up?

You managed to pass the entrance exam!
Aren't you glad to be in the same school as the awesome Gilbert?

Not much! ...And of course I passed the entrance exam as hard as it was, who do you think I am?! Well, I guess it's kinda cool to be in the same school as you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
ArthurKirkland wrote:

What the hell is a pillock!? Either way, I don't care if you welcome me or not. Even if it's real rude.

Good, I'm glad you don't care, because a burger-headed layabout like yourself isn't getting a welcome from me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 am

ArthurKirkland wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
ArthurKirkland wrote:

Good, I'm glad you don't care, because a burger-headed layabout like yourself isn't getting a welcome from me...

*Huff!* Well I'll have you know that your cooking is terrible, and I'd rather be a burger-head than a rock-hard-scone-head!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Ahhhh, Alfred~ I haven't seen you in a while :3
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
ArthurKirkland wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
ArthurKirkland wrote:

*Huff!* Well I'll have you know that your cooking is terrible, and I'd rather be a burger-head than a rock-hard-scone-head!!
*Looks at them fighting* Ah... Please don't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! Alfred Here!   Hey all! Alfred Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all! Alfred Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: