World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Sets the dish onto the stove to cook and leans back to watch everyone else cook. With a well placed frown on his face. HE glanced at the different people and what they were making. Noting that the Asian boy chatting with the professor seemed to have some prior knowledge in the kitchen. The annoying kid who demanded too much of keeping the kitchen in a certain order seemed good enough. The idiot's cousin seemed to be taking great care in his dish, or maybe he was struggling? And the girl was cute, so he didn't care to see what she was making.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Nekolis was still pretty new around here, he wanted to join a football team but couldn't find one. He decided to at least check out the other clubs in school. And it didn't help that he was hungry. He stuck his head in and wondered quietly.

"What is going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 pm

(Lovi, Yao, Eirik, Mei... Rps must be in past tense, as it says in the rules...)

Alt looked up as the new boy peered in the doorway, but then returned his concentration to his cooking. What did he care if some kid was lost?
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am

Mei heard someone else come into the kitchen and quickly finished what Yao had told her to do to greet them. She waved to Nekolis from where she was standing.
"Neko-tan~ Ni hao!"she enthusiastically put her wraps down and went over to see him. "Are you also in the cooking club Neko?"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Mei was here?! He was now flustered, hunger almost promptly forgotten. "Ah, h-hello Mei.....N-no.....maybe..... was thinking about it" he replied, obviously nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2