World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Health and Education; Classroom 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Health and Education; Classroom 5 Empty
PostSubject: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 am

Francis had himself propped up on the desk at the front of the classroom and with his legs crossed as he stared at his class. Moreso their avidly interested faces that just screamed they were ready to learn.

Pffft.

Francis chuckled inwardly at his own joke, and slid off the table in a languid motion. He pushed his hairback and deftly pulled it into an unprofessional but efficient ponytail as he walked around the desk. He didn't bother taking attendance for his class, because he could already tell who had ditched and who was here. He'd be able to deal with those that had ditched later. But the show/class must go on! And Francis waited for no man! (He didn't wait, no. He chased.)

With one hand he picked up a piece of chalk and twirled it in his fingers. The cool white of the chalk left a small smear on his index and middle finger, but he knew he could easily dust that off. Ahh, never-used-before chalk. Nice, very nice. He smiled to himself and shifted his hips so he was half facing the class and half facing the chalkboard. He elegantly but messily scrawled his name on the board of the class.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Francis Bonnefoy," He flashed a smile at whoever was in the room.

"You may call me either. I am only twenty, and therefore require no extremely formal salutations or titles or honorifics," Francis waved the hand hold the chalk airily at the students, before continuing his talk.

"Freshly graduated from this fine, " Francis accentuated the word with an discernible tone before continuing, "establishment. I go to the college only a few minutes drive away from here, but not directly linked to this school. However, I am sure as most of you might have spent a year or so before at this school, you very well know who I am."

He paused then, naturally but somehow seductively swayed his hips before blowing them all a kiss, "Or you should know who I am. Mais, if you do not, do not fear. You have as many years of credits that you need to deal with me."

Francis left no room for talking, already turning to his desk and pulling up a few papers.

"Contrary to popular belief of the students here regarding my previous endeavors, I promise you I am a capable, if not flippant at times, teacher." He smiled again, his teeth gleaming and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You will learn more than you ever wanted to learn."

He leaned back against the desk and examined the contents of the page he was holding nonchalantly. The calm, sultry tone had never left his voice.

"Êtes-vous prêt?"

---

OOC: welcome to furansupantsu's health class. I promise you that he will have great fun teaching you mannnyy thiings. 8DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 am

Feliks was late, he was always fucking late, and he was TA-ing for this class... He reached it and kicked the door open, his things spilling out of the bag he held in his arms. "W-witaj!" He gasped out. "Feliks Łukasiewicz here... I think I'm your new Teacher's Assistant?" He smiled and looked around, feeling a little nervous at the eyes on him. He really hoped that the teacher would know he was supposed to be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 am

Francis turned to look at the door, wondering who'd just bursted i-- Oh. It was Feliks. He'd been told he'd have a TA. Well, he didn't necessarily need the help, but it wouldn't be bad. Of course, depending on Felik's personality, he might even make this more interesting.

France motioned for Feliks to come over, "Ah, bonjour. I was told about you."

He tilted his head slightly to the left, "By the way, once more students arrive, have you ever heard of desensitization exercises?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 am

Feliks walked over to the teacher, his heels making no noise on the thin carpet. "No... I haven't. What are they?" He asked, curious as to what answer he would receive. He didn't paricularly want to TA for the class, but he needed the credits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 am

Francis looked him over once, silently observing him.

"For a boy that dresses like a girl, you are convincing."

He paused again, and took off his shirt, "And to be in my class, my students must be used to, or accepting of nudity and things that deviate from what they are accustomed to."

Grinning, because maybe he just wanted to take off his shirt. Or not. Or maybe it was. You'll never know. He picked up the papers again and his eyes flickered to glance at Feliks.

"That won't do in my class. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:31 am

The blonde didn't know what to blush at first-- the compliment on his appearance, or his teacher stripping off his skity. His eyes lingered to the man's torso, hardly un-appreciative... and quite curious.

He looked back up at the man in charge, swalling hard. "T-that is true... People tend to be too, like, un-accepting of things they don't know... sometimes it drives me insane, you know?" He giggled nervously before brushing off his skirt, feeling a bit self-conscious all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 am

Noticing the 2nd row window was open, Yao jumps into the classroom, landing on the aisle between two columns of tables. "Aiya~ Am I late aru?" He quickly takes his seat without looking at the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 pm

"I have gotten used to people judging. Of course, when you're like myself, it is better to throw away all inhibitions or shame and embrace the things you see, oui?"

"But even if I'm only a college student, I think it's better to share a more accepting culture with the generation of tomor- I'm making myself sound old, aren't I?" Francis laughed good-naturedly, when Yao jumped into the classroom. He stared a bit, but shrugged his shoulders. As an alumni of this school, he should expect stuff like this would happen.

"Welcome to Sex-Ed, Yao," He purred at him, slightly amused. He didn't care that Yao was late. Why should he be? He was here, that's what mattered. However, there were two people he knew weren't present.

Francis handed a stack of papers to Feliks, "Pass these out for me?"

He walked to the nearby phone and dialed up the main office, "Bonjour, do you think you could find and bring two students to my class? Arthur Kirkland and Kiku Honda. They're supposed to be here, but they're not. I'm sure Campus Security can handle it~?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 am

Yao just as he made himself comfortable at his desk, looked at the teacher and was surprised by the teacher's appearance. He also had long hair however, he had more masculine body. It was probably his body structure that made him look 'girly'. Although among his fellow Chinese people he was pretty manly.

Yao makes a smirk. Why are there are guys who want to be 'girly' when they are born with great male bodies? His gaze switched to the nearby Feliks, as usual wearing mini-skirt... until he still and will never get used to the sight.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Kiku was dragged by campus security to the Health and education classroom. He clearly wasn't impressed. He had no desire to attend this class, run by...such and individual. He resigned himself to sit as far away from the teacher as possible and chose the back-row so as not to be noticed and so he could spend the class studying something more practical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Francis reached back and pulled the pony tail he'd put into his hair a little tighter. He noticed that Yao was smirking. Vaguely, he wondered why. He inwardly cocked an eyebrow, and smirked back at Yao. For no reason. Just because he didn't know /why/ Yao was smirking.

He noticed Kiku trying to sneak to the back, and smirked. Oh ho~

"Kiku Honda?" He feigned surprised innocence.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Kiku hid his face behind a large book he'd borrowed from the local library and began to study some martial arts theory.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am

Feliks began to pass out the papers, a bit nervous about dealing with people, but also excited. This teacher was so... understanding! He didn't care that Feliks wore girl's clothing, and probably wouldn't care that he was gay... it was amazing, most teacher's judged him right off the bat!

After he finished, he went back up to Francis. "Is there anything else you need me to do?" He asked, obviously eager to help.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 am

Yao makes a frustrating face. He doesn't like the teacher at all. Then he notices Kiku is in trouble. He stands up, making his seat sound loud. "Se-Sensei aru! Wha... " he doesn't know what to say. He has to come up with something so he will leave Kiku alone. He knows Kiku is very sensitive about being humiliated and might 'commit suicide' (not really, just become so depressed I think) so he had to do something. "ehh... umm... " he couldn't find words at all.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 am

"im fine Yao-san really" He could handle being humiliated, he never got depressed just extremely embarrassed or very annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 am

Yao hears Kiku telling him "I'm fine Yao-san really". He looks at his brother then he makes a smirk at the teacher before he composes back to his seat like nothing happened. His panda Cha peeks out of his basket, which is placed beside Yao's seat, wondering what happened. It woke up from its nap because of the loud noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 pm

((OOC - Tell me if I shouldn't be posting here and I'll remove it right away!))

Ludwig swore profusely as he stumbled through the halls, backpack hanging off one shoulder and a stack of books teetering haphazardly in his arms. How could he be late? He was never late for anything! Damn, he was such an idiot! How could he not have heard the bell ring?

"Es tut mir Leid," he apologized breathlessly as he opened the door and slid into his seat, setting his books down as quietly as he could. Gott, he hoped he hadn't missed anything. He'd heard that this teacher was a bit...eccentric...and that his teaching style was...off the beaten path... but every subject was important, and he always needed to be there taking notes! I suppose I can get any notes I missed from someone else...I wonder what we're learning, anyway... he thought as he fumbled for his notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 am

Alec, who wasn't paying much attention at first, turned back around in his seat, putting his ipod away once he noticed that their teacher was speaking. Don't want to have it confiscated now, right? After wrapping the cord of his headphones back around the device, he slipped them both back into his backpack to pay more attention. What he hadn't heard was the brief mentioning of "desensitizing exercizes" and most definitely wasn't expecting to see the blonde man at the front of class stripping off his clothes. Alec's eyes widened for a second while one of them twitched a bit before he looked away with a slight flush to his cheeks. 'What the heck is with this teacher..?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health and Education; Classroom 5   Health and Education; Classroom 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Health and Education; Classroom 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: