World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!

Go down 
+3
Kiku Honda
Yao Wang
Yong Soo Im
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! Empty
PostSubject: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 am

Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! 9445171_c

Name: Yong Soo Im

Country your character represents: South Korea

Grade: 3rd year

Hobbies: gaming, watching dramas, drawing, acting, inventing things, designing, archery, ice-skating

Likes: anime, music, new technology, kimchi, making new friends, snow, noise and bustle, dressing up, hugs, his family

Dislikes: boredom, conflict, cruelty, silence, being looked down upon, being alone, people who pick on his family, sometimes Kiku

Background: Part of a large family (Yao, Meimei, Li, Kiku, Lien...), Yong Soo was one of the siblings that was given away due to poverty. He was shuffled between various small-time jobs, eventually worked up some savings and is currently studying on a maths-science scholarship at the World Academy. He aims to better his education and future, and ultimately meet his entire family again.

Out of character: Hi! Um, I'm kind of really new to this, so please be patient with me... m(_ _)m (also, I wasn't sure what to put for the family background, so that can be tentative?)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 am

*white eyes* Wha-why are you here aru!

(Is it 'Yun' or 'Yong'? *confused* Anyway, welcome! Glad S.Korea came here! Well as for our BG history I mostly discuss it with Kiku. Tell me if you have any suggestions ne~ Welcome to the Forum. Hope to see you more^^)
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 am

-gleeful- ANIKI! I'm studying here, da ze!

-dashes in for hugs- Are you studying here too~~? <3
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 am

*tries to escape but he was cornered by the wall behind him* Noo aru!!!

*caught* Release me aru...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 am

Konichiwa *bows*
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 am

-hugs Yao tightly- Neverrrr, da ze~! This is our glowing reunion! -hugs and hugs-

-and gropes a little-

-sees Kiku and beams- Ah, Kiku! Annyeong!

(@Yao: Ah, I forgot to reply properly! |||orz But thank you very much! <3 I think the proper Korean spelling of his name is 'Yong Soo', but I could be wrong? And for the back story, I pm'd Kiku about it - I'll pm you too in a sec? :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am

-rolls his eyes at the scene in front of him- Lei Ho Yong Soo..... I see Yao is already here...

( your name is fine to me owo yeah Yong-Soo, Im )
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

(I received it and made the reply already. So really? I checked two profiles so I'm confused... and I'm not familiar with Korean names anyway~)
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Ni hao brother!! * suddenly realizes he is way too close to kiku-kun and faints*
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Heya, and welcome to the school!

((Welcome to the forum!))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

*catches Meimei* Mei-chan! Mei-chan!!
Back to top Go down
lien kim nguyen
I'm a double c~ meaning I'm cute and a crazy bitch~
lien kim nguyen

Birthday : 1993-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm

hello brother~
em...it is nice to see you?

(li-kun back away slowly and keep eye contact)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi there! -waves- Nice to meet you! -smiles wide-
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am

-beams widely- Kiku! Li! Lien! Mei-? -blinks at the unconscious Mei- It's so good to see you all, da ze~!

-waves enthusiastically at Feliks and Alec- Annyeong~!

(Thank you! <3)
(Hmm, I guess I'll just go with the spelling 'Yong Soo' for now, then..? ovo)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 am

*grins... in a weak and unwilling way* Well, It's good to see you... healthy aru.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:07 pm

*wakes up and notices everyone having arrived* nii-san im scared*shaking in fear and clinging to yao*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

*hugs protectively* Don't worry aru. I'm here aru. I won't let Yong Soo harass my cute sister aru.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

nii-san he said he doesn't like kiku-kun but he just hugged li-kun!
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

... well that's what he says... we're not sure for you aru. He might molest you aru. I can't put my guard down aru.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 pm

eeeh! i should have brought my fan gege!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 am

Privyet, Yong Soo~ Welcome to the academy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!   Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annyeong! Nice to meet you all!
Page 1 of 1