World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Absences- Please Read!

Go down 
+11
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Sadiq Adnan
Daan Vanackere
Meimei
Natalya Braginsky
Yong Soo Im
Ivan Braginski
Yao Wang
Matthew Williams
Godmin
Kiku Honda
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 pm

I really hope you're okay, Kiku Dx
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Yong soo's internet died, she won't be online for a while. It'll hopefully get fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Gilbert won't be able to be online from now until the 1st of October, but it might last until the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Birthday : 1994-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 am

Okay, Gilbert sent me a message saying she won't be online for as short as two days or up to a month, because her dad disconnected it.

Also, I'll be gone Friday to Sunday, friday for a concert, and the weekend for AAC.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Birthday : 1994-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Posting again...

Sadiq's computer died of a virus and is broken. Don't know when it'll be fixed/when Sadiq be back.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 am

Oh look I lied here too. >> Okay so my computer can indeed handle forums. I wasn't sure if it would have it's spazz attacks or not since this is an old computer from a friend who had if for like 4 years so I'm back .. ((Thanks though Roddy ))
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:00 pm

I can not actually read what I am typing well... because my roommate's computer looks like https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2rp88pc.jpg
so if I typo I won't be able to see to fix it.

Anyway my adapter died completely so I can't get any power to me laptop, and so I'll be away for an inordinate amount of time. I'm hoping to get an adapter Friday but as I can only go to hock shops to look, effing small towns.

Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 pm

... um, so you may or may not have noticed I've been increasingly not-around. Sorry I haven't notified the forum properly!

But in any case, it's because I have exams coming up. I shall be missing-in-action for about 3 weeks after this weekend. Exams end on either Nov 17th or Nov 19th.

I'll see you all after then! :'D
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

Birthday : 1994-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:01 am

Hey guys, Sorry about this but I've got tests and exams coming up. Unfortunately they drag on till the eve of the eve of Christmas. (That be the 23rd of December... The horror. D8)

So I'll be gone till then. m( - - )m
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Um, really sorry to have to use this again, but: I'm in Sydney right now and the house doesn't have a proper internet connection. We are using a 4GB wireless thing, so I thought things would be okay, but while the internet seems to be working (veeeery slowlyyyy), MSN doesn't. orz (Neither does Yahoo messenger, so it just seems like messengers are out...) Some sort of HTTP problem, it says? ;w; Idk, it just doesn't let me sign in. (Anyone know how to fix it?)

So, uh, this is an absence-from-the-MSN-chat announcement, I guess. I'll be in Sydney for about a month. I can still access proper websites like forums and dA and email, but... yeah. |||OTL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences- Please Read!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Rules / Taken Characters-
Jump to: