World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Don't drink the milk from the science lab!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Don't drink the milk from the science lab! Empty
PostSubject: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 am

(Just because I noticed how many of us like goin' around acting like adorable little kittens, thought I'd make a thread just for that. XD

The Story: Somebody in the school decided to make a potion disguised in a milk carton that turns whoever drinks it into their neko!selves. Now, said milk can be removed from the science lab and maaaay or may not end up in the school's kitchen fridge and etc. >w>

ON THAT NOTE! Nyaro~? *tilts head cutely*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

((I suppose I'll Start this one off haha))

Roderich clearly only wanted the milk for his tea, and nothing else. After this he thought, he should only keep milk inside coffee or anything of that nature. Not like he drank coffee anyways, so that was good. He highly doubted anyone would recognise him, wandering around as a black cat, with some glasses on it's back. He has surprisingly good vision as the furry creature, wich was probably the only upside to being one. when am I going to turn back...? he thought causiously to himself, his violet cat eyes darting around to some students, trying to doge they're feet. this is uderly ridiculous! he frowned, or so he thought, he wasn't sure what a cat looked like when frowning, for he never owned one or cared. He was just hopin maybe someone spotted him, and helped him get normal again. It wouldn't ge too hard... Would it? He kept trotting along, almost forgetting were anything was. He was like that, paying no attention to the school, but to a book , or music sheets in hand. Luckily for him, he still had violet eyes, that odd flick of hair, and a small white dot just below the bottom lip and wiskers. It wouldn't be too hard to not think it was him right? Then again he didn't actually know eeyone here, and not everyone her knew liked thim...
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:28 pm

As he was walking down a corridor, daydreaming, Matthew nearly stepped onto an unidentified,black, furry thing. He stared at it a bit curiously, glad the little... was that a kitty? He found it quite cute. Anyway, the cute little thing hadn't noticed him yet. He squatted in front of it, smiling and extending his hand so the cat could sniffle it.
"Hello there, little one... I'm Matthew, nice to meet you."
And yes, since he often got unnoticed by human, he had a tendency to speak to animals.
This one almost looked human too. Actually, he never saw cats carrying glasses on their back before.

((Roderich... Matthew likes you, even as a cat >=D))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Kiku told Yao that he lacks calcium, because recently Yao always gets pissed off. He was convinced and now looking for milk in the fridge. He pours himself a glass of milk found in the school fridge and drinks it down. The last of his human action was he was going back to his room... he seem to feel he's losing his consciousness and drops himself on the nearest sofa when he arrived at the common lounge. When he woke up and looked at his hand.... he found himself a paw instead! 'What's going on aru?!' he can't speak in human language anymore too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:19 am

gfhghfhfgs ignore me plz. ]]

Last edited by Zviadi Beridze on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 am

all of a sudden, a hand was infront of his face. He blink twice, screwing his face in disgused as it had not proporly been cleaned. Then he noticed who it was. d-dammit! It's him! My rival.. he actually started to hiss at the hand and took a step back, wobbling as if not used to his own body.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

The cat seemed scared. He was a bit sorry about it.
"shhh, doucement, nice little kitty, je ne te ferais pas de mal..." He used a soothing voice, being even quieter than usually. For some reasons, he thought French worked well when it came to calming down animals. It usually worked on Kumajiro...
The cat was wobbling... maybe was it a bit weak because of hunger...? it wasn't really fat...
"would you like something to eat, chat?"
He took out the bottle of Maple syrup he used to carry around, opened it, put some on his finger and held it for the cat. Hopefully the little thing would be interested and start licking it...?

((translation in case it's needed: "je ne te ferais pas de mal" would be "I won't hurt you"=3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Roderich stared at him, using the same language an on friend used to speak. He wavered for a seconed and stRed at the hand. ...o-of course I am not taking any of that gooey substance you put on that dirty hand. Disgusting! he let out a few meows unknowingly and held his little cat head in the air.
Roderich looked around for some sort of exit to this unpleasent situation, turning his body in the process, and making his glasses fall off. He helped and turned around, starles by the noise, and hissed. Soon relising that hey were his and he need them. He then wondered how he was able to hiss...
He then picked up his glasses by his mouth and tried to put them back on his back, to no avail. He then decided that he would just drag them away, to his room or something. He didn't want any of the sticky syrup, and especially not on his hand. He then started to drag his glasses around Mathew, hoping the boy would leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm

A black small and slender kitty is still dumbfounded of his new features. Weirdly, he still has his ponytail around his back. Yao doesn't know what to do now. He's alone in the room... no one would explain how did this happen. Is this a work of an evil spirit? Yao hits himself, hoping he could wake up from this weird nightmare... but he couldn't He can still see paws and fur.

"Nya!!!" someone has to help him.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"Come back here~!"
Running as fast as he could, Yusof tries to catch up with his black cat, Neko. As the cat disappears turning to a corner to the right, Yusof grabbed the wall to make a sharp turn and slides, not wanting to lose his sight from the petite cat.
All the running around had been on going for hours but still Yusof haven't stopped even once to catch his breath. He suddenly thought of how the cat always runs away from him everyday...

"...Don't tell I got this much stamina because of her?"

Yusof noticed a small black figure came in view and focused on it instead of Neko. "...A spectacle-carrying-cat?"
Neko didn't have enough time to stop properly and bumped face-to-face with the cat, startling Yusof and caused him to slip. He almost crushed the two animal but manage to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the milk from the science lab!   Don't drink the milk from the science lab! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't drink the milk from the science lab!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Miscellaneous RPs :: Crack-
Jump to: