World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion Empty
PostSubject: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Belle looked at her watch and was tapping her foot on the wooden boards of the boardwalk, watching others walk pass her, she hoped her little sister didn't run into trouble. Belle had gotten there early than usually and the little worrywart in her was growing. She was a new inexperienced teacher at the school where her younger sister was attending and where she had graduated from.

To top it all off, she was back at the place where she had the best time of her life with her close friend Mathias, her fellow teacher currently at the school. It was mind boggling but something completely new and amazing and scary a bit. She looked at her watch on her wrist and peered, she was early by twenty minutes.

"Already twenty three and your becoming old...you need this little adventure with Mari very badly" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

Mariella's ponytail turned from side to side as she glanced all around. It was quite obvious she was searching for her older sister. It appeared so that she was late. Frankly, she was running on the minutes of Belle's patience. Perhaps the older sister will have to understand that Mariella just had to pick the right clothes for the occassion! After literally thirty minutes of decision-making, she settled for a buttoned up black and white blouse sleeveless shirt, a waist belt, an ebony skirt that went down to her knees. skin tights, and high-heeled boots. All tight-fighting for her petite curves. This kind of attire was considered 'casual' to her.

She held on to her clutch bag and then took a hastey glance at her watch. The constant tick eventually pressured her to walk a little faster. Once she saw that familiar face, her rosey lips pressed together into a grin. "Belle~" She held her hand up and wiggled her fingers as a simple greeting to catch her attention.

"So sorry that I came late. You have not waited too long, oui?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 am

Bell spun around her blue wrap dress spinning with her, and brushed her hair out of her face and smiled happily, seeing her young sister and saw that her face and nodded, giving her a soft hug.

"Mariella, you aren't late...I just came early. I was not waiting for long so do not worry! You look fabulous as usually! Are you ready for some shopping?" she asked her, seeing how grown up and adult she was and smiled proudly putting previous doubts aside and focusing on a sisters day.

"I was thinking new shoes, new dresses and some classic jewelry... and maybe some lunch if you would like it" She threw out there, trying to see what her sister's input would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 am

She returned the hug and then stepped back once the opportunity was right. Mariella chuckled softly, "Ah, that is very much like you. And of course you look just as lovely." Confidently, she folded her arms and grinned, "Of course! We have the whole beautiful day to shop."

The Luxembourger tucked a foil of her blond hair behind her ear as she listened intentively. "Shoes is a must. Dresses, jewelry, and lunch! Darling, you've got it all planned out." She gave Belle a wink of approval, "Maybe if we have some time, let's browse the handbags? I was informed that a new brand from France was released and are lovely. It might be around." Frowning a bit, she continued, "I don't exactly remember the name, unfortunately, but if I am sure I will recognize it on sight."

Being the same, fast-paced girl of her own speed, she then glanced over the shoulder. "Anyway let's not dawdle. How about we go now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 am

Belle listened to what Mariella was saying and mentally checked marked everything off and smiled at how enthusiastic she was and nodded, as the two began to walk forward passing several stores not of their interest and hummed.

"I trust that you will find it out here, if not we can shop via the internet and have it delivered to the school. And yes...we can do shopping for Hand Bags as well." She said comfortably and kept up pace with Mariella.

"So tell me, how are you adjusting to the school, be honest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:47 pm

"That works." Mariella replied simply with a bit of a careless edge in her words. She turned her head a bit to see if her sister was catching up and then resumed her walking at a flaunting pace. She was really looking forward to shopping than chit-chat, honestly. Nevertheless, she did realize shortly after that she had not really had much sister-talk with Belle.

Just as she thought, Belle started first. She smiled, "Well, school seems... well. Frankly I would rather be homeschooled. The variety of people is a little frightening." Mariella slowed down as she played with a curled strand of her hair. "Frightening as in... some of them are such brutes. No class... but I suppose I will have to get used to it. It's very dull though, really."

She tried to not sound as if she felt lonely; that was her true meaning underneath each layer of excuses. Instead, she kept a face that made it seem as if she was annoyed.

(ooc: sorry for late!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:57 am

Belle knew that her sister was trying to hide something, she could always tell but she would never bring it up until Mariella decided to bring it up first. Her sister was sometimes very different but it was what made her... Belle's sister.

"Just... give it a chance, I know you'd rather that but this is a much better experience. Thus there would be no frightening, although some are brutes, there is no doubt to that" she said, walking a bit further letting Mariella choose the direction "If it is dull, make it undull, stir the pot with a few of your classmates"

Belle jsut wanter her sister to be happy, and she would make sure of it!

[very very very very very sorry for late late late late late reply]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion   Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanackere & Other's Shopping Excursion
Page 1 of 1