World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Import Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Import Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Import Announcement   Import Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 am

Alright, my lovely little lambs... I have a very, very important announcement for all of you that you need to read and deal with. As of tonight, the World Academy W will no longer be my and Ivan's forum-- it will be Ivan's forum, and his responsibility. He's in charge now, so you'll all have to start listening to him.

I am no longer your godmin, in fact... I will not even be on the rp any longer. I am resigning from the rp.

I really, really, really hope your next Poland isn't a stupid, valley-girl speaking dolt with no desire to fight... I will be very sad if my baby ends up with one of those xD. But parents always have to let go of their children someday, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

I'm sorry, and I love you all very much. ^^
Back to top Go down

Import Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Rules / Taken Characters-
Jump to: