World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

School's map/images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

School's map/images Empty
PostSubject: School's map/images   School's map/images I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 pm

It looked like it would be harder to rp without some kind of an image of the school. Which is why I started making some important rooms on the Sims 3 to give an idea. However I lost the CD and can't launch it anymore, so settled down for only making some plans for now. If I find it back I'll do it better again. I also think just a map would actually be better since it leaves some place for imagination~ so it's up to you.

1) the school
Here I just wanted to show how the buildings are organized.
Spoiler:
2)The dorms
I focused on them to start since it appears we rp there most of the time on the chat.
-The common room
Spoiler:
-The Kitchen
Spoiler:
-The first floor
Spoiler:
-The second floor
Spoiler:
-The third floor
Spoiler:
-Faculty's dorm (Fourth floor)
Spoiler:
-Standard room plan
Spoiler:

More to come when I get the time~ And I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: School's map/images   School's map/images I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:26 pm

I managed to play the sims again~ Which mean I took some time to actually give a better idea of what the rooms would look like when there's nobody living in them.

Spoiler:

I'm making student's rooms too, as in, if you want some stuff like K-pop posters or a plushie, I'm adding it.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: School's map/images   School's map/images I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 pm

That's actually pretty identical to the image of the dorms I had in my head, nice job!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: School's map/images   School's map/images I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks ^^ I'll work on making the teacher's soon. And maybe some other important places I didn't actually snapshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's map/images   School's map/images I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's map/images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Information-
Jump to: