World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Ahlan bik everyone..

Go down 
+4
Altaf Mashhadi
Sadiq Adnan
Lee Ter Min
Gupta Hassan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

Birthday : 1993-02-28

Ahlan bik everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am

Ahlan bik everyone.. Egypt_Gakuen_Uniform_by_tikishika

Name: Gupta Muhammad Hassan

Country your character represents : Arab Republic Of Egypt
Grade: 3rd year

Hobbies: Sight seeing, painting (makes his own paints even), reading, playing the Egyptian flute, (called the Ney)
Likes: Livley gatherings, his family, the outdoors, people who dont make huge deals out of everything, deicated , (he finds it endearing.), the Egyptian hamburger, swimming.
Dislikes: sand in his shoes, the cold, unfinished projects, flirts

Background: Gutpa comes from a single parented home and is an only child. He loves his mother very much and they have a very close relationship. His father, he bearly remembers. When Gupta was old enough, his mother kept true to her promise and told her son that his father was quite the charmer and she loved him dearly, but she found out that he was cheating on her with some Greek women when Gupta was around 2. That didnt end well. Gupta wasnt sure if his mother missed his father or if she was glad that he was gone for good, but Gupta tried not to think of his father that much. He had decided that he didnt like him anyway.

His personality is very calm and enjoys to be apart of the observing party rather then the active party. He's known to be very quite and slightly 'mysterious' but in fact, hes actually really friendly and accepting; he just doesnt have anything to say half the time. Some people have been known to say that its a little unnerving and go find someone else to talk to. But Gupta doesnt mind, he's fine doing his own thing.

He's an apsolute fanatic about projects and the like, architecture and religion are his specialties. Hes strives for the best so his mother doesnt have to worry about him in anyway shape or form. He likes being around people who arent overbearing and simply likes to take life as it comes.

Out of character (Anything you want to say OOC?): Hey peeps! This is my first time role playing and why I chose Egypt? well, because I love the guy (and cosplay him as well farao lol) and love to representin' him. I hope that this experience will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

Birthday : 1994-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello Gupta. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 am

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

Birthday : 1993-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 am

I thank you for the greetings.. I hope we all can be on friendly terms from now on.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Kiddha, Gupta.

(Welcome to the forum, if you've got any questions, just ask me, Matty or Kiku ^^)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Ni hao *nods* Nice to meet you aru.

(Welcome to the forums~)
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 pm

*smiles and waves slightly*
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 am

Annyeong! >w< ♥

(Egyptian hamburger? 8D In any case, welcome, welcome!)
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Ni hao gupta~welcome
(>w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahlan bik everyone..   Ahlan bik everyone.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahlan bik everyone..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: