World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Enamon-Spanish restaurant-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

Enamon-Spanish restaurant- Empty
PostSubject: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Overall, Matthew had enjoyed his new job at Eamon. It was a nice place after all, and despise passing by unnoticed often, he still liked his coworkers, who were nice to him when they took the time to notice him.His job in itself hadn't started in the most common way, but now he had managed to repay for the glasses and dishes the waiter broke by bumping into him-he was at fault for staying in the middle of the restaurant to try grabbing his attention, and sadly got it in that rather embarrassing way- he had started winning enough money to live comfortably and put some aside. His job was simple tasks, like washing the dishes, going out to buy thing they suddenly needed or taking the trashes out; being the errand boy wasn't the most intellectual work ever but it wasn't tiring him too much and the money he won made up for it.
All this was to say he enjoyed working here. But that was before today. Today... Saturday was a day where most people liked to go out, eventually ending up in a fine restaurant such as Enamon. And two of the waiters eloped together. He didn't knew the details and didn't wanted to know them, all he knew was that today, HE was supposed to replace them.
As to say, his boss asked him to leave his beloved backstage to actually go greet the customers and serve them. He was reduced to a nervous mess, two minutes before the restaurant opened. Actually, now he checked his watch... the restaurant was now officially open. He readjusted his new waiter uniform, checked he had everything ready, and stared at the door. He could swear he was sweating and trembling a bit. He just hoped he wouldn't make a fool of himself and get noticed enough not to disappoint his boss. He was a nice Spanish guy after all...
While he was waiting for the customers to come, he also took some time to look around. Enamon was a nice place to go on a date, actually. It wasn't that big, but the way the tables were organised and the light they got from the huge windows gave that impression. It was cozy, the warm colors of the walls making it feel really agreable to stay in, and once again pretty intimate. He actually would have taken Gilbert in a date here somehow, if he wasn't working here, that is.
Now that he focused on the door again as people passed by, he could remember the nice smell of the spanish food they served here. Soon, they'd start making it, and the light scent coming from the Kitchen would complete the atmosphere... But he had to concentrate, and stop daydreaming like that. He once again focused, not ready to welcome customers at all, but willing to do his best.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weilschmidt

Gilbert Weilschmidt

Birthday : 1994-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Gilbert was quite pleased with himself when he finally found out which restaurant it was that Matthew worked at. He had been hoping that he would be able to surprise the other and get him home at the end of the night. His awesome plan was to go in there, have himself a good supper with desert and buy himself some non-alcoholic drinks (Simply because he knew that Matthew wouldn't let him drive the Canadian home if he wasn't sober), and wait around until the other male was off of work. A grin etched itself onto his face when he got to the door and saw his 'liebling' at the door. He had thought that the Canadian was a bus-boy, doing dishes and things. "Matthew?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 am

He blinked when he saw someone with white hair coming in the street. He tried to make himself believe people liked to bleach their hair and it wasn't Gilbert. Alas for him, it was him. He thought he could hide maybe, so he wouldn't be bothered at work by his boyfriend, but before he could... Said boyfriend was here and greeting him. Oh holy Maple. Why was he his first customer. He smiled nervously, trying to be serious. He better... do as if he didn't knew him. He tensed up more before taking a deep breath.
« Hello Sir, how may I help you? Are you waiting for friends? » that was more or less what he had to say...
He just hoped other people from the school wouldn't come, he wouldn't survive the night with all the nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Ivan smiled widely, arm in arm with Toris. This was their second date. The first had gone well enough, and he hoped for an even better result tonight. Though he had never eaten at this place before, so he wasn't sure everything would go as perfectly as he wanted... But if it didn't, he would make sure somebody working there got fired~

They walked up to the door, then Ivan's smile grew even wider. That was his Canadian friend standing at the door! "Matthew!" he cried in delight, "You work here? That is so cute~"
Back to top Go down
Toris

Toris

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Toris was hesitant at first but agreed to go out with Ivan again. He wasn't at all scary last time so maybe this day will go just as well. Just he hoped the place will be nowhere near as fancy since the last date made a mark on his finances.
The outside of the restaurant looked nice yet somehow unremarkable. Ivan opened the door and to Toris's surprise he saw his Canadian roommate right at the door. He waved hello while Ivan asked if he worked there. He felt kind of embarrassed since Ivan was holding his hand and not willing to let go anytime soon, a tiny blush appeared on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 am

Apparently, the more he wished nobody would come, the more they did. He smiled nervously at them too. If there was another thing he wanted less than people from his school coming, it was people from his school on a date. especially when it was his roommate with his somehow friend -who still was a bit scary with all his crazy actions from before-.
"h-hm, hello, yes I do work here..."
He tried to ignore the cute comment, remembering how flirting with the customers is forbidden and how that would be seen as it, even if Ivan had a tendency to call a lot of things cute... Which his boss didn't know.
he also noticed the blush on Toris' cheek, feeling a bit sorry for him. It was surely more embarrassing for him eh? He glanced at Gilbert, assuming he was all alone -better not be waiting for a date, because in that case, as soon as he was off of work... he would hear him.-
He pulled himself together, better not stay here chatting while he was at work.
He lead Gilbert to a table where he could watch him-not going to let him do something stupid that could get him fired.- and the couple in a private place where he couldn't see them too much. Seeing them all lovey-dovey wasn't something he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Ivan squeezed Toris's hand and quickly stole a kiss on the cheek as they were led to their seats. He forgot about Matthew even before he went away again; the only thing he could see tonight was his date. The Russian considered himself lucky to be on a date with Toris - and he rarely considered himself lucky, he took most things for granted. And this evening would bring them one step closer to being together completely... Ivan did not intend to let anybody else have Toris, ever. He would keep him forever. Toris would belong to him.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weilschmidt

Gilbert Weilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 am

Gilbert chuckled and let himself be lead to a table. "Liebe, I thought you were a busboy?" He sat where the Canadian put him, flashing the other a bright grin "But I guess this is better, ja?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 am

He offered Ivan and Toris the menu, smiling awkwardly, and almost managed to busy himself with a task that didn't involve customers when he remembered Gilbert, who was speaking to him.
It's not that he wasn't happy to see him. He just knew his boyfriend had a tendency to start some trouble. Which was why he looked so... unhappy to see him at the moment.
He gave him the menu too, using that time to quickly answer his questions.
"I was, and I can assure you it was better than now. Please, behave..."
He couldn't help but worry more now both a psychopath and a troublemaker were in the restaurant, especially since he knew both of them. Which was why he tried to at least get one under control. He didn't want to put any kind of pressure on Toris, but he really hoped he would be able to deal with Ivan.
He then hurried toward other customers, cursing the fact he was the only waiter available for now silently.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Weilschmidt

Gilbert Weilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm

"Ja, ja, I'll behave." He sat down in the seat offered to him. "I'll just..wait here." He sighed and watched his boyfriend scuttle about. He saw Ivan and Toris and chuckled to himself. Those two were cute together whether Toris would admit it or not.
Back to top Go down
Toris

Toris

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Toris was silently reading the menu. The date wasn't going too bad, if things would keep up like this Toris could see himself actually being with Ivan, after all he was a nice guy when he was not acting, well, crazy. He looked back at the menu not knowing what he should get, he kind of started to miss his dishes from home. "So, Ivan what will you get?" Toris asked hoping it would be a normal answer.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Ivan picked something off the menu and told his date. Things seemed to be going pretty well so far. He smiled widely. Toris looked to beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enamon-Spanish restaurant-   Enamon-Spanish restaurant- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enamon-Spanish restaurant-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Off Grounds :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: