World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) Empty
PostSubject: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 am

Heracles dropped his things at the door, fumbling for his card key. He'd just been issued a new one, for his new room, and he couldn't remember which pocket he'd put it in. Heracles found it finally in his hidden breast pocket and swiped the card through.

He hadn't been away that long but it had been rather abrupt, he had left without telling anyone, but he'd needed to. Telling anyone hadn't been a priority when he'd gotten the phone call. But he probably should have, because when he'd gotten back he'd found his room occupied and had to go to the faculty office to straighten things out.

Heracles picked up his luggage and lugged it into the room, oh well atleast he had one now. Set his stuff on the bed and bellyflopped next to it, letting his thoughts drift he suddenly wondered who his new roommate would be.

He didn't have long to wait to find out...

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 am

Sadiq wandered slowly back to his room, having just finished lunch. He unlocked the door with ease and stumbled in, nearly tripping over shoes he didn't remember being there before. He walked farther into the room, also nearly tripping over a body that for some reason ended up on his floor. He smirked. What a nice surprise~ Sadiq's day hadn't been going as well as he hoped.. until now~

"Hey, wake up~" He poked Heracles with his foot, smiling more when he noticed the luggage. He was lacking roommate.....
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Heracle's brow wrinkled in as he treid to sleep on, but was already waking. He yawned and opened his eyes, stretching. He looked down at his chest... was that a foot?

Coming more awake Heracles' eyes followed the line of the leg pressing down on his chest, to see yes, it was attached to a person... he blanched.

"Whay are you in my room?!" He questioned, pushing Sadiq's leg off and taking some satisfaction in how it caused him to fall on his ass.

Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 am

"HEY! OW!" He yelled, landing on his tailbone. "YOU'RE IN MY ROOM!" .. He sighed. Maybe Heracles wouldn't be as fun as he hoped but then again.. when was he fun. Sadiq had to do all the work.

"You should enjoy it~" He winked.

[-snort- sounds funny]
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 am

[foot fetish?]

"Enjoy what exactly?!" Heracles yelled, annoyed at being woken up in such a way... wait a second "This is, your room?" He asked, thrown a bit. No way, no way was sadiq his roommate that wasn't possible. Heracles stood and glared at him.

"I think you are mistaken, this is my room." he said, decidedly firmly. He hoped his irrational convinction would prove correct... otherwise... well he wasn't going to think about that now.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 am

[WHAT NO]

"No. This has been my room. All year." He grinned. "And .. you should enjoy my company~"

He hoped so at least. It would be painful to be stuck with someone who legitimately hated him.

[oops replies shortening already.....]
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 am

"No." Heracles said, rejecting all logic with his reply. Not good, not good. He couldn't share a room with Sadiq, he /couldn't/. Not with..the..dreams...and...whatifhesleeptalked? Oh god he hadn't though of that before.

Heracles stared at the wall and didn't blush. He didn't.

Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:30 am

"What? No to what?" He blinked. "You don't have to have fun.. but.. I mean it would make it easier..." He leaned in to him, smiling. He was actually happy. He didn't really know why Roderich was moved and Heracles wasn't just simply given a room, but he didn't care. Was that a blush?~

Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Heracles muttered something inaudible under his breath and turned around, grabbing his bags off the bed he stomped past Sadiq to the door.

There had to be some kind of mistake with the instructions he'd been given, clearly this was the wrong room. There was no way he'd ever be sharing a room with...

Heracles turned the doorknob.

[Heracles is a doorknob]
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 pm

"H-hey! I'm not that bad, am I?" He laughed, clingling to Heracles. He kind of hoped he wouldn't get an answer to his question. It's just mostly for a place to store stuff and sleep so why would he get so angry? "You should stay.." He attempted to be as nonchalent as possible, trying to mask his plead for a second chance at some kind of friendship...
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Heracle's hand left the knob and slid a defeated trail down the door frame. Logic finally penetrating his muddled brain. He had been assigned this room, he knew it was the right one. His keycard worked after all and the number matched the one on the paper he'd been handed.

In the unpleasant shock of realization all he could do for a second when the other suddenly clung to him was glance down at the arms across his chest.

Two seconds later he threw off Sadiq's arms and stalked back to the bed, tossing his things down and hiding under the covers, not wanting to answer, or see, his new roommate. And it wasn't because he was blushing (liar).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)   Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 4: Wait, what?! (Sadiq and Heracle's room)
Page 1 of 1