World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Privet, ahaha~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Name: Ivan Braginski
Country your character represents: Russia
Grade: 2nd
Hobbies: Ice-skating, ballet, various things... I'm very interested in heart surgery, and given the chance I could probably perform one... *Grins* I'm good at stalking, I mean, uh, gathering information?
Likes: Vodka, sunflowers, Lithuania, China, warmth, my sisters, Communism, summer, and seeing other people in pain (particularly if I've caused the pain *giggles*).
Dislikes: England, America, winter, cold, hangovers, not getting my own way.
Background: I have two sisters, Natalia and Yekaterina~ Back home in Russia, we are one of the richest families around. I can do whatever I want, and nobody can stop me. I always get my way, either by buying you out or through violence~
Out of character: Privet~ I am Ivan, your admin who hasn't been able to get online recently~ One or two of you may know me from other forums as Guppie or Alt.
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Brother! Welcome! Let's get married!
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Oh... it's YOU. *twitch* Witaj, little baby cousin! How are you? *twitchtwitch*

(MY KINDRED SPIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! *runs slow mo towards him*)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

@Nat: Ah, Natalia... I did not know you had come to this school too... Ah... I-I think not, da? *Small nervous laugh*
@Feliks: Ah, I am good, da! And you, dearest cousin of mine~? *Smile smile smile so creepy omg smile* (KINDRED SPIRIIIIITTTT *slow-motion run glomp yaaayyyyy*)
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh, I'm TOTALLY fine. *smiles, but it looks more like he's baring his teeth* (MY LOVE, MY DARLING! *twirls*)
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Ah~ we can wait. *creepy face* It will do tomorrow, right?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

@Feliks: *Pinches cheek* You have always been funny, Feliks~ Ahaha~ (*Twirls also, bg music: Happy Together*)
@Nat: N-niet!
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 am

*smacks his hand away, still smiling/baring his teeth* Well, ahaha, I totally try~! (*sparkles and clashing rainbow waves*)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 am

Aiya Ivan-kun aru! Please don't bully my dear siblings aru ne.

(I expect something fun from you aru^^)
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 am

My dear brother Ivan~!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 am

Konichiwa Braginsky-san *bow*

(i knew it was you before i joined Razz )
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Ah, the middle link in the Braginski chain! Dobry dien!

I hope you'll enjoy Pushkin and Dostoyevsky in class.
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 pm

The day after tomorrow then. *clings on your arm*

(Wow. End of the world title is so fitting here. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:38 pm

@ks: I hope to see a lot of you while we are at this school~ *Creepy creepy smile* (OH GOD ILU *music rises to crescendo*)
@Yao: Ah, privet, Jao~
@Kate: I can't wait for your class, sister~
@Kiku: Privet, Kiku, er, san, ahaha~
@Mathias: Ah, we are studying them? I can't wait!
@Nat: Niet, niet, niet! Never!
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Brother, you don't need to hide your mighty love for me just because we're siblings.
Some day we'll marry. *creepy face*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Aiya, Ivan-kun. You should take good care of your sisters aru.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't want to marry you! Niet, not ever!

*Turns to Yao* I take perfect care of my sisters, when they let me.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:29 pm

It's the eldest son's responsibility to take good care of the family aru!
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm

*ignores the first part*
That was a proposal, brother? I let you. So it's settled, and I'll arrange the marriage preparations now.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:37 pm

You know Natalia... marriage between immediate family is forbidden aru.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Niet, niet, niet! You are imagining things, Natalia! We will never get married!
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 pm

@Yao:
*sends you an intimidating glare* Is anyone here who would try to forbid me marrying brother?

@Ivan:
*ignores* Would tomorrow be a good day? Yes, definitely.

Last edited by Natalia Braginskaya on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

NIET!!!
Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh, I am sorry, brother. Which day, then?
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

I can honestly say that I fully support my lovely cousins marriage proposal. *sweet smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Privet, ahaha~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privet, ahaha~   Privet, ahaha~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privet, ahaha~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: