World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here Empty
PostSubject: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Altaf Mashhadi - but CALL ME ALT.
Country your character represents: Pakistan
Grade: 2nd
Hobbies: My hobbies change all the time. My skills involve pissing people off, making various types of tea, cooking, field hockey, cricket, athletics... I'm both home ec-cy and sporty; make fun of me and die.
Likes: My religion, languages, being shown respect, tea, Rooh Afza.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, being insulted, my sister, being talked down to... A lot of things... Oh, and probably YOU.
Background: I was adopted by a Hindu family in India, though I myself am Muslim and from Pakistan. This was never a problem until I started arguing a lot with my sister over, among other things, religion. I used to get on very well with my sister, but since I hit puberty I've realised what an idiot I was to ever look up to her.

First I lived in an orphanage in Pakistan, then I was adopted and lived in India, then we moved to England for a while, then we went back to India. Finally they sent me to this academy in Japan because they couldn't deal with having me in the house any longer. They finally got sick enough of me to send me away.
Out of character: Yo, it's Ivan, I wanted to rp Alt too 'cos he's just way too fun.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Ni hao! *bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

HELLO! *waves*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello! I hope we'll get along *smile shyly*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

Ni hao aru!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 am

Konichiwa Mashhadi-san *bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here   Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiddha, don't mess with me, okay we're done here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: