World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 am

Alright, the Culinary Club will be located in the Cafeteria after school. Students have access to everything that is located there.

Club/team you are advertising: Culinary Arts (Cooking)

What you will be doing in that club/team: Knitting..What do you think we’ll be doing?! It’s a cooking club, we’ll be cooking.

How much room you will need: The kitchen would be nice.

One reason why people should join your club/team: If you enjoy food, enjoy cooking and sharing good times with other, you should join. If anything come for the food.

Members:

1. Lovino
2. Alt
3. Alec
4. Toni
5. Teagan
6. Yao
7. Roderich
8. Eirik
9. Feliciano
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Yao enters the kitchen with his backpack basket and arms filled with Chinese kitchen tools. He'd expect that the kitchen has only basic western tools so brought his own.

For today, he wanted to bake Chinese pastries before anyone comes in. He started to fix up his work space and check out the available tools around. Then he takes out all his ingredients. He first make his red bean, white bean, dates, lotus seed and winter melon fillings. Then he makes the pastry mixture. Now he's preparing it into cylinder rounds and adds markings on each flavor. Finally, he bakes it till perfection.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Meimei enters the kitchen, holding the door and smells something that reminds of her childhood. She see he brother and asks" is this the cooking club gege??" She looks around worrying if she got lost. "maybe thier having a BBQ? no ones here but gege..." meimei thought. "i want to join the club gege"she told him
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 am

"Mei-chan aru! Welcome to the culinary club aru!" He shows Meimei a basket full of his newly baked Chinese filled-pastries. "Have some aru! I just baked them a while ago aru." He goes around taking out stuff from various cupboards, preparing tea to accompany the snacks.

"So, anything we can cook for dinner aru? Let's invite our siblings aru." He pours tea into the club's tea cups then gives a cup to Meimei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:49 am

Feliciano entered the cafeteria already wearing an apron and toque. "Hey everybody~!" he said, waving. He blinked a bit when he saw that there were only two people getting ready to cook. "...Not to be mean, but is it only you two here?"
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Alt pushed open the door and walked past Feliciano to the kitchen without paying the slightest bit of attention to the others. He started looking through the cupboards, makig mental notes of what supplies were where. When he'd gone through everything he finally turned to the others.

"Okay, nobody move anything. These things have their places and I do not want to have to find them again. Don't move things around or change where they are put. And-"

He stopped and he smelt the tea, and looked over to where it was being poured by Yao.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

"Aiya?" Yao tilts his head 45 degrees. He wonders what Alt is doing. Behind Alt was the cheerful Italian. "Ni hao Vargas-kun and the other guy I still don't know aru. If you want aru, I baked some Chinese pastries with various fillings aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 am

Lovino storms into the kitchen and takes stock of who was here, frowning at what one kid said. "That is not how you run a kitchen! You go by feeling, not by what is where. Che." Happy his brother was already in a apron, one that matched the one he was currently wearing. "Okay listen up! We're each gonna get a apron to cook in. But right now...I want everyone to pick a dish they love and cook it. This is how we will greet each other.....with our food!" Lovino pulls out a box of different colored aprons and set it out for the group. "Also, tomorrow, lets make the aprons we wear today...more personal!" Sees the small girl and smiles. "Yao did you bring a friend to the club! Welcome to the club miss! Please consider staying with us~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 am

"Oh, hi Yao~! ...And, who's that?" he says, gesturing at the girl. "She's cute, ve~"

When he gets pushed aside by a boy, he frowns a bit. "Hey!" he frowns even more when the boy starts acting like the leader. He sees his brother and walks up to him, huffing.

"What's with him, ve?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 am

Lovino looks at Felicano, "The hell if I know, if he thinks he can tell us what to do...he got another thing coming!" Does NOT like people pushing around his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 am

Feliciano nods, "Who does he think he is...?" he murmurs. He then smiles and shakes his head. He walks up to cupboards ignoring the boy and starts putting the pots and pans where he feels is most familiar. He takes a pot, grabs some noodles, pours hot water in the pot and puts the noodles in the pot.

"Hey Fratello~!" he calls out, "let's cook pasta! Ve~!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm

The Chinese boy stood in silence as the two Italian brothers exchanging voices. He wanted to avoid making arguments to the more hostile Italian.

Yao silently took a black apron to match his red Chinese top. By tomorrow, he would probably be able to add in his personal touches to the apron. He usually has his own sets of signature designs to attach on his things, which is a grand golden dragon. He picks a pinkish white apron for Mei-chan since she will be joining the club. "How about Plum Blossom embroidery on your apron aru ne?"

Although he already baked pastries, he wanted to make a new set of dishes to serve to just as the hostile Italian boy said. First he cooked nice fluffy white rice then while letting his rice cook he started chopping vegetables and some meat. "Aiya! Ni-ni will cook special Chow Fan aru!"
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Puts the apron on herself "i'll get lien-jiejie to help my with the flower ne" After having difficulty putting the apron on she looks around to see everyone cooking her own special food.

She eats another pastry and smiles in excitement.

"Yao gege can i help you ne?"She looks at her brothers amazing cooking skill in action.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Yao smiles at his sister "Yes aru. Then help me make some dim-sum aru ne. We can't make just one dish aru yo ne?" (Chinese serve a lot of dishes) He starts collecting the other ingredients for various dim-sum dishes. "How about make some gyoza or shumai aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Lovino eyes soften at his brother throwing himself into cooking his favorite dish. "No, Fratello you cook the pasta, I'm going make a different dish." Lovino looked at the Asian pair and wanted to scold the girl from wanting to help, but she was a cute girl so he thought the Asian male should tell here if she could work alone or not. He moves next to Felicano and starts pulling out the supplies needed to make a Paella dish, and happy the Spaniard isn't around to tease him for picking the dish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 am

Eirik arrives and, not surprisingly, is dressed in casual clothes. He takes a quick glance around the kitchen as he tries to figure out the names. He didnt know whether to actually join them... cooking with them, is what he means. He could supervise, for that is what he is intending to do. "God dag." He waves aimlessly for a second at the students who are now considered 'chefs'. The air was pleasant and he could clearly see the potential of this club.

He walks over to the coffee machine and blends himself some coffee in his favorite mug (yes he carries it around sometimes). Everyone seems busy cooking, yete it seemed quite dull, to be honest. No competition? He would very much like to see a competition between the two kinds of dishes.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 am

Yao is performing his knife works like a circus show, slicing and chopping with grace and action. He stops when he saw the new comer. It took him several seconds to recognize the teacher in casual clothing. He greets back the teacher, "Ni hao aru." making a quick bow. "Sensei my sister would like to join the club aru. Her name is Meimei aru." he introduces his sister.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 am

Alt stared incredulously after the rude Italian boy who had mouthed off to him, lost for words. He blinked a few times, then stepped forward and opened his mouth to say something, but then stopped, and scowled at the floor for a few moments, fuming. No, it wouldn't be good to start a fight here so soon, though he was sure he could beat the boy... He would have to teach him in other ways not to tell him what to do. What those other ways might be he did not yet know, but he continued thinking about it as he got ready to start cooking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 am

Alec worked on making some paella, cutting up the sausages and peeling the shrimps and all that. The prep work was kind of monotonous as was usual, but was one of those necessary evils in just about all the more complicated Filipino dishes. After a couple minutes of work, Alec began humming softly to himself as he chopped up the vegetables that were to be added later on.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:47 pm

In middle of chopping Mei says her brother turn and talk to someone.She decided to stop chopping. Shes turned to see a tall blond, who seemed to be the teacher in charge.
She heard her brother introduce her and put down the knife to shake hands with the teacher" ni hao sensei. I hope i can learn a lot from you" she said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Yao turns back to continue the cooking. "Mei-chan aru, time to go to the next stage aru. Wrap those into gyoza aru." and on the other hand, Yao wraps some fillings into spring rolls. He swiftly and neatly wraps each rolls, setting it aside ready for frying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 am

He gave Yao a simple and quiet wave with his free hand."She's welcome to join." Eirik replies after he took a sip from his coffee. He blinks, his expression still nonchalant, but then reaches out to shake the Taiwanese's hand. He made quite a bit of effort to not look like the usual (dull... scary-looking) and slightly - yet it was a bit strained- smiles back at her. He merely nods, for he wasn't quite sure on what to say and then takes his hand back.

"You seem very merticulous, Mr. Yao. How long have you been cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Yao keeps on working on his spring rolls, "I've been cooking since 9 years old aru. My family runs a restaurant aru." Next he starts chopping ingredients for his Chow fan. His knife work makes the vegetables dance with grace, piling neatly on one side of the chopping board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Lovino zoned out the other club members as he began to cook his dish. He put the rice into a mixture of half stock and half water, to boil the flavor into the rice. He then sliced up the vegetables and added them to the rice mixture. After that he cut some fat from a slab of meat, only to dice it up and toss in the meat with some fat on it into the rice mixture. He set it to a boil and waited for it to cook.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Alt started muttering to himself in a mix of Punjabi and Urdu, and began gathering the ingredients and equipment to make biryani, occasionally glancing around at the rest of the club members.

(Attempt to bump the thread lmao)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria   Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Culinary Club- Located in the School Cafeteria
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next