World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Magic Tomatoes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 am

As soon as Alec was able to start cooking again, the storm brewing in his head was able to calm for the most part as he concentrated on the churros. However, his head turned away from what he was doing yet again as he heard his cousin sing. For a minute, he just stood there watching and listening to her.... him... but he quickly shook his head out of that trance and got back to work free of distractions even though a slight flush to his cheeks remained for the rest of his cooking time.

With a relieved sigh at having finished the churros unscathed, he slid them off of the baking sheet and onto a plate before setting them down on the counter before the other. "Finished!" he grinned, taking one to munch on in order to keep his attention on something besides his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

Antonio smiled broadly at Alec, taking a churro and nibbling daintily at the tip. He hadn't noticed, but even his mouth was the wrong shape. It made eating...interesting. He kept expecting his teeth to be in a different place, or finding his mouth more cramped than usual by his typical bite of food. He decided to restrict his bites sized after three embarrassing experiments.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 am

(Fuu~ Niiice~ Bonus points to Antonio~ Now time for someone else to change~

EDIT: Since we can't actually think of a reason why Toris would deliberately change Ivan, here goes nothing.)

Ivan awoke with a yawn, but immediately snuggled closer to the pillow. He curled up a little more, enjoying the warmth of the bed, not wanting to get up just yet. The he frowned as he remembered he was going to have to get his own breakfast. He missed his servants, he realy did. He sighed and forced himself up and out of bed. He quickly showered and got dressed, then let ouf a small whine as his stomach rumbled.

He made his way downstairs, and had to pass throught he common lounge to get to the kitchens. He slowed as something caught his eye, and stopped next to a plate of biscuits (tomato biscuits >D). He grabbed a few and ate them, and was a little surprised at their strong taste. They were quite nice, though. The Russian then continued along his way to the kitchen, his appetite whet.

When he arrived in the kitchen he headed strght for the fridge, not paying attention to the other students in the room for a moment while he found something to eat. Not much of a cook, he scanned the shelves for something easy, and eventually grabbed some milk and cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

Alec smiled when he saw Toni having some trouble adjusting to eating, but didn't laugh or make any teasing comments at the other's struggle. He couldn't go against what he'd learned as a boy about how to treat women... And oddly enough, the name Tonita kept sticking itself in the pinoy's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

Antonio continued to nibble daintily on the churro, though he paused briefly when Ivan entered. The large Russian was a bully. Antonio - like most bullies, former and current - knew what a bully looked like.

He focused on his food, trying to look as small as possible. As a guy, he could fend off Ivan pretty well, he figured.

As a girl...this body was new to him. And though he could feel the lithe muscle, he was still getting used to the lower center of balance and the general anatomy. Taking on a guy more than a foot taller and at least a hundred pounds heavier sounded like a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 am

Ivan started eating, but soon realised the aftertaste of those biscuits wasn't disappearing. He licked the roof of his mouth and made a small noise, and after he'd finished his breakfast he was beginning to feel a little ill. Still ignoring the others, he left the kitchen (leaving them to clear up his breakfast things) and went back up to his dorm to lie down.

Several hours later, he woke up feeling even stranger than before. He shifted slightly, and realised his anatomy was off. Wait, what?

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, but he lost his balance and almost fell immediately, his feet feeling oddly shaped and a lot smaller than usual. After steadying himself, he made his way to the mirror and rubbed his eyes. That wasn't him in the mirror. That wasn't Ivan. That was a girl! He looked himself up and down, and clutched his new - rather noticeable - breasts. Yeah, they were real... He checked his crotch, and swore in Russian. He needed that!

He - she? Ivan didn't even know how to identify him/ herself any more - panicked for a brief moment, but then began to realise how he could use this to his advantage. It could be quite fun being a girl. A grin forming on his face, he started searching the room for some better clothing, eventually deciding to just wear neither trousers nor a skirt under the long coat, deciding he was covered enough, but kept his boxers on, figuring he would borrow some panties off somebody later.

Ivan squealed excitedly, and dashed out the room to go and find Toris.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:45 am

Teagan tossed the tomato in the air, catching it easily. She was eying the little fruit warily, excitement and anxiety in her eyes. As she was a member of the Culinary Club, she knew damn well what that tomato would do. Most of them did.

She yawned, then jumped off of the kitchen counter, before shining the little red tomato on her shirt. She grabbed another one as she walked out of the kitchen, heading straight to her older brother's classroom. It was time for her tutoring session... she hated going to that damn thing, hated having to listen to Robbie run his goddamn mouth, every. Fucking Day.

She'd show him.

Tea entered the room and set the tomato down gently on her brother's desk, then sat at her own desk and waited for him to show up. She crossed her arms... she wouldn't have long to wait.

Last edited by Teagan Kirkland on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

Alec watched the large Russian come in and out of the kitchen with the from the corner of his eye and also happened to notice how Tonita Toni seemed to shrink away. Alec was small and would probably get the tar beaten out of him, but if Ivan tried anything, he would've thrown himself into the fray without hesitation. No one touched his family... even if it was Antonio.

(I love you Kuya!!!! <333 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 am

Robbie was running a bit late for tutoring with Teagan, so he'd skipped lunch. When he saw the ripe, juicy looking tomato on his desk, he didn't even hesitate or ask permission - he ate the whole thing in less than four bites. He sat down with a content sort of sigh and looked at Teagan.

He smiled. "So, li'l sis, are you having any trouble with the material so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am

"Not really." The fiery-haired girl grinned like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes gleaming. She picked up the tomato and surveyed it, a mischievous aura surrounding her. "Then again... I haven't been doin' the work. I don't see the point in it!" She hated schoolwork. It irritated her, and took time away from what she really wanted to do.

"Did ya like yer tomato? Was it good?" She inquired "innocently."

"I knew ye were hungry, I thought I'd let ye have a taste before I ate me own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 am

Toni visibly relaxed when Ivan left the kitchen, and licked his fingers clean of the last of the churros. He smiled at Alec. "What should we do now? I think I'll need some new clothes if these...changes are going to last longer..." he pulled the knot in his shirt tighter. It had been slipping while he ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:03 am

Toris was one of the few in the culinary club who chose not to participate in the prank and was instead in the common lounge, reading a book that he had checked out of the library. He would've warned a few people not to eat the food today, but some of the other members, he won't say who, would have his head if he spoiled their fun. Well, as long as he didn't get blamed for the mishap as well, then he supposed he could swallow the guilt down and just let whatever happens happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 am

Robbie sighed. "Teagan, I know ye don' like math. But there's gonna be a test an' ye need t' do fair well. This kind of stuff may be boring but you'll need to know it to graduate, so please...try to work with me here?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:07 am

Ivan burst into the common lounge and immediately spotted Toris, and headed straight for him. "Toris, Toris! Look!" he giggled, pushing the book away and sitting on his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 am

Alec, of course, had been trying to avoid looking down at his cousin's chest, but when the other called attention to it, the boy's eyes couldn't help but follow, reviving the heavy blush that had by then faded from his cheeks. "Uh... Do you know any girl in this school who'd be able to lend you something..?" The only person he could think of was that big Russian guy's sister, but she was a teacher and their club would probably get in trouble if she found out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 am

"I say fuck the tests 'n shit.... I don't think it be impoertant to me life. I know me basic subtraction and addition, I don't need any algebra or whatever the fuck it's called."

She paused her tirade to take a small, juicy bite of the tomato, savoring the juices that rolled down her chin. "Mm... that be a good fruit, aye?" She batted her eyelashes in mock cuteness, then laughed and took another, bigger bite.

"And ye didn't answer me question... how do ye like the tomato, big bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

Antonio shrugged. The motion pulled the shirt almost totally apart. She blushed as she tied the knot more firmly this time, doubling it over. "I haven't made friends with many of the girls...I taught the little Irish one, Teagan, a few dances. But...um. I'd feel really weird wearing someone else's...bra," he almost whispered the word. "Alec, will you go shopping with me so I can get new clothes~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 am

"Is graduating important to you? Not much ye can do without at least a high school diploma. Not much interesting or well-paying."

He tapped the desk. "It was interesting - a little spicier...but delicious. Why do you ask? Ye've got a bit on yer chin, by the by..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:20 am

"Aye, graduatin' 's important. But maths ain't." She took another bite. "It is a bit spicy, huh? Got a bit o' a KICK to it, don't it?" Teagan wiped the tomato juice off of her chin, then smiled at her big bro. "And now we wait, aye?" She wasn't entirely sure how long it would be before the thing kicked in.... but it would be damn amusing once it did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 am

"Well, you need to pass maths to graduate, sis."

Robbie's large eyebrows snapped together, giving him an angry look. He was only confused, though.

"Wait fer wot?" he blinked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am

"We'll see now, won't we?" She giggled rather girlishly, her emerald eyes sparkling with glee. "Maybe, maybe not, it's all a matter o' time!" The Irish girl knew damn well that she wasprobably confusing the fuck out of her brother... and that was what made it so damn fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am

The brunette didn't really recognize the higher pitched female's voice when he turned his head, but he had to do a double take when he saw the familiar long coat on a not so familiar face... and body... He didn't even notice his book being pushed aside when the cute blondie settled herself on his lap much to his wide-eyed embarrassment. "E-excuse me, miss? Do I know you?" The girl had a very heavy resemblance to Ivan, so he figured it must've been a sister of his that he had yet to hear about.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 am

"Privyet, Toris~" she giggled, "Toris does not recognise me like this? Ah, I did not recognise me at first... But it is me, Ivan, da!" She kissed the corner of his mouth and fluttered her long eyelashes at the Lithuanian. "My Toris~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 am

Alec had to pinch his nose and tilt his head back after turning away from Antonio... Antoinette? When her shirt slipped again. "Shopping... right... Let's do that right about now then..." I don't think I'll be able to make it through the day if your shirt keeps popping open like that without dying of massive blood loss. "Do you want to borrow a jacket of mine or something for now then? It would probably fit you better since I'm smaller than you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 am

Robbie frowned a bit. He was starting to feel a bit ill to his stomach. It couldn't possibly be the tomato. It was too soon to have food poisoning, and it had looked perfectly normal.

"I think I'm coming down with something," he said. He was breaking a sweat, but the room was far from warm. He slumped in the chair, shivering and sweating. "T-Teagan?" he looked around with bleary arms. And then, a bit more brokenly, he sobbed for his mother as he held his stomach.

It hurt so much - felt like someone had stabbed him in the gut and decided to rearrange his organs. His chest felt sore, too - like someone had punched him repeatedly in the pectorals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: