World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 am

Kiku pulls out a small box from his bag filled with dvd discs in sleeves or in cases. "Have a look through here.....and " He opened another box filled with games fro several different consoles. "The ones in blue sleeves are for the computer."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 am

Yao made a surprised face. He didn't know his brother had so much dvds & games. "Aiya~ That's a lot aru. Any games we can play together aru?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am

"well of course. It depends on what console that all" he smiled , he'd brought several consoles .
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Yao picks out a console that has a "Sanrio" logo on it. "Aiya! Isn't this Kitty-chan's game aru?!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

"I dont know probably. " He placed the game in its appropriate console and handed it to his brother, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Yao's eyes sparkled. His favorite Sanrio character Hello Kitty appeared as the game starts. "Ki-Kitty-chan aru!" In spite the game is pretty off for Yao, he really enjoyed seeing his favorite Hello Kitty in a game.

(When I was still in Japan my parents often buy me Hello Kitty toys for my birthday^^ I'm not a hardcore fan but Kitty-chan is like part of my childhood.)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Kiku smiled at his brothers enthusiasm for the Hello Kitty game and sat on his bed and played his PSP.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Later Yao tried out other Sanrio characters like Keroppi and Pochacco. He seemed to enjoyed them too. Then... "Aiya! There's a Panda character aru! Pandapple-kun aru!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm

"I am glad you like it. I dont really play that game or use that console anymore, soyou can have it " He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Did he hear the word 'have'? Yao felt so happy, as a reflex he hugs Kiku. "Aiya! Xie xie brother! I will take good care aru! Also, I want to share this game with Li-kun aru!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 am

"Well its yours now so do whatever you want with it " He smiled and blushed as his brother hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 am

Yao releases Kiku from his hug and notices the time. It was already 10 PM and he already felt a bit sleepy from the day's activities. He always sleep early because he wakes up early to do some training. "I'm off to bed for now aru. I'm waking up early tomorrow aru."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 am

"Ok Yao-kun perhaps i better too". He turned of his game and headed for the showers.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

"Kiku aru, do you think there's a bathhouse around here aru? Well I'd be nice if we can have a nice bath together like old times aru.... and with Li-kun aru. Anyway, go take the shower first aru. I will fix my stuff first aru."

He opened his box and pulled out his Kung Fu suit which he uses for his training. He hangs it on the window near his bed. Then went over his desk to collect all his stuff for classes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 am

Kiku proceeded to the Showers and....had a shower. He got into his pj's and headed back to his room and decided to unpack his clothes into his wardrobe. He had numerous western and japanese style clothes as well as a Ninjitsu Gi and a Karate Gi. Once he was done he laid on his bed and read.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

By the time Kiku finished showering, Yao had already finished unpacking and preparing his stuff. "I'm taking a shower now aru~" He takes stuff and goes into the shower room.

He just made a quick shower then wears his silky white Chinese sleeping robes. He takes out his hair dryer to dry up his hair. Taking some steps, he falls over on his bed and curls up. "I miss the days when we all sleep on the floor aru. It was very warm to sleep with everyone aru~"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:44 am

"We were pretty young then... i was only a baby i think so i dont even remember it " He turned over to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am

Yao jumps into Kiku's bed. "That's sad aru~ I perfectly remember those moments aru." Since the beds are made for accommodating westerners, the beds are big enough for 2 Asians to fit in.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 am

Kiku is barely awake so he didnt notice that his brother had joined him in his bed and he fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 am

Yao makes sure they both have a good share of the blanket then falls asleep soon...

Later, unnoticed by both parties, Yao hugs Kiku in his sleep...
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Yong Soo hugs Kiku too.

He might have stayed unnoticed after his skilful creeping-into-the-room-and-under-the-blankets-in-the-dark (ninjas were invented in Korea after all!) if he hadn't decided to say, rather audibly, "Uwaa, Kiku is so soft, da-ze~~!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Yao lazily wakes up. He didn't notice he is already at the ledge of Kiku's bed so when he moves a bit he falls off the bed. "Aiya~ That surprised me aru."

The room is still dark but hints of light peeks in from the window. It was still early but since Yao planned to work out this morning he picks himself up to start preparing. He didn't notice at one glace but after several times he notices that there's something wrong... there's an extra body beside Kiku! He slides down the blanket to see who invaded their room. It was Yong Soo. "Aiya... why that Yong Soo aru... " Yao let them sleep soundly as he continued making his preparations for his Kung Fu training. He brushes thier hair off their faces, "Aiya~ They're so cute when their asleep aru" he whispers. Then he fixes the blanket to make sure both of them have a good share.

After an hour and half Yao comes back. Kiku and Yong Soo still fast asleep. He takes a quick shower to clean off sweat from his training. The sun starts to rise. "Kiku, Yong Soo... it's time to get up aru!" he shakes lightly at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Yong Soo mumbles something sleepy and inaudible. He is having a nice dream. In it, he is warm and hugging one of his siblings and Yao is telling him to get up --

His eyes pop open. Yao is telling him to get up! Yong Soo flies up into a sitting position, dragging Kiku up with him, and looks around. When his eyes find aniki, he smiles, a big, happy, silly good-morning smile with his hair in (equally happy) disarray.

"Aniki! Annyeonghaseyo!" Yong Soo snuggles his arms around Kiku a bit more, he is so nice and warm! "What's for breakfast~?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

"Zao chen hao Yong Soo... Don't choke Kiku aru." Yao fixes some of his school stuff so he could run off when breakfast is done. "Go change aru ne. I will make a hearty breakfast aru." Yao leaves the room to make breakfast in the dorm kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am

Kiku awoke sitting upright with someones arm wrapped around his neck, hugging him to themselves. Until Yao spoke, he had no idea who it was. He coughed, trying to breath. "Yong Soo-san...let go "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: The Dorms :: Male Dorms :: First Floor-
Jump to: