World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 am

Feliks looked at the girl, smiling at her widely. "It's fine, come on in! Wow, you're really pretty.... " There was something... off... about the girl... something familiar.

"I'm Feliks..." He said, brushing off his skirt to go greet her. "What's your name, hun?"

It was nagging, and nagging hard... he had his own guess as to what it was, but he wouldn't pry.

He didn't like people prying at him.

((Okay... I REALLY want to have Feliks know Cam's a boy, but not know it's Cam... you can't exactly be a drag queen yourself and not get even the most hidden social cues. He wouldn't know it's Cammie, wouldn't pry... but...

If not, that's okay, though I know from experience that the gayer you are, the easier it is to pick out others.))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 am

Yao was munching on some snacks when the new 'girl' came in. He swallowed the food in and make himself more presentable. "Ni hao aru. I'm Yao, Wang Yao aru." he greets 'her' with a smile.

(Yao didn't notice Came-kun is a boy^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Her cheeks light up with a light blush at being called preety. “Goodness, thank you.” The girl stepped into the room and smiled in return at the Chinese youth. Taking an edge of her skirt she curtsied to the group. Hello. My name is Betty Rosenberg. Pleasure to meet you.” Her eyes sparkled playful at them. Folding her hands in front of her skirt, she moved from the doorway to a corner of the room, mostly to watch the people interact.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Feliks snapped his fingers as the realization dawned on him. He grinned at "her", before offering his hand. "My fair "lady"..." He started, giggling lightly. "Would you like a drink?"

If this new person was like he himself was, this was going to make for a really interesting party... maybe they could exchange some beauty tips?

Now that he knew what he did, he had no problem flirting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Betty giggled and took his hand, “I would like a drink please. Gosh, how lucky for me to have such a cutie offer their hand to me~”

She took a good look up and down the other, and firmly felt they had a connection going on. Oh, how right she was to follow those students here!

Plus the blond was cute. Then again so was the Asian youth. This was going to be fun. “May I ask what we are drinking?”
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Feliks blushed at the compliment, then giggled again, this time a bit more nervously. "We have vodka, rum, gin... anything you want!" He brushed off his skirt and looked at "her" shyly. "I can get you anything you'd, like, like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Betty giggled at the blond and thought over the choices. "I would like a nice shot of vodka~ Since you didn't say yourself among the choices of drinks." She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Anything I want, hmm... for now a drink is fine."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Yao makes a quick bow then watches Cameron interact with the group. He thinks Cameron is cute as a girl... although Feliks does make a cute girl too Yao will never admit it. He keeps himself quiet while drinking the same fruit mixed coconut rum Alex had.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 am

Feliks flushed even furhter, before smirking. "Well... if you'd like tp special order~" He giggled and kissed "her" hand, before going to pour some vodka into a glass for the new arrival. "She"... oh, who was he kidding. He wouldn't say anything, but he knew that Betty was a guy.. and a damn fucking hot one at that.

""Here ya go!" He said, handing her the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 am

Betty gave a soft smile to the Chinese boy; she thought he was sorta cute. Turning her attention back onto her new companion, she gave a small grin to the blond boy when he flushed up. “Oooh~ I am allowed to make special requests? How nice.” Betty blushed when he kissed her hand. “Oh my, what a charmer you are!” She cupped her hand to one of her cheeks as he went to go get the drink. Even though he was in a skirt, one could tell the blond had a nice rear under it.

Betty took the glass from him and smiled. “Why thank you Mr. Prince Charming~” She giggled before taking a drink of the strong liquor, not at all being affected by its strength. “Mmm! This isn’t the type of vodka you get around here is it! It tastes imported!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 am

Alec smiled and waved to greet the new girl. He had to admit that if he was more interested in girls, he would've been more open to flirting with the red head, but since that wasn't the case, he instead said his hellos before turning back to Yao and smiling when he saw the other Chinese male trying the drink he had made for everyone. "How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Yao looks at Alec with a pleased smile, "It's good aru. It's nothing like from the alcohol in my place aru." He took great interest on the drink Alec made. For a while he took several sips of the drink. "Any snacks that goes with this aru?" he asks Alec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 am

"Um... Not that I know of. It's just one of those things that goes with everything I guess..." The more Alec thought about it, the more he wanted to ask his parents about it later, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea since they knew alcohol wasn't allowed on campus. He'd ask them at the next family thing or something.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 am

Feliks smiled at her. "You could, like, tell? It's Polish vodka, the best from my country." He winked. "Since we Poles invented the stuff, it's no wonder ours would be the best AND the strongest... none of that cheap-ass Russian shit my cousin drinks, this is the real deal!" Feliks was gloating, yes... but he didn't particularly care at the moment. He was trying to resist the urge to get another drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Betty giggled, "A little. I don't normally drink it. But my family's big into drinking so its easy to taste the differences. I'm better with wines." She gave a playful wink to the other. The brown haired girl leaned in and smiled while playing with a strand of her hair. "You have nice legs for a boy. So how long have you been...you know..." She gestured at his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 pm

The blush that spread across his face didn't just stop there-- it was quickly spreading down his neck and to his chest.

"I... I've always been gay, but I didn't start actually cross-dressing until three or four years ago. I'd always wanted to, but mr 'rents are really religious..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Betty smiled sweetly as she sipped her drink, watching him turn many shades of red. "You have a boyfriend....or in a open relationship?" She nodded. "Really? You are good for a beginner! You should totally perform!" leans against him. "Sorry to hear about the parents... religious parents tend to never take well to hearing their kid is gay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)   Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at The Hotel (All players welcome!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: