World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The History of the World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The History of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 am

Nekolis face turned bright red. "Ah! Oh, yes!" he replied stepping into the room, shutting it gently behind him,still fumbling with his hall pass. "I'm.....Nekolis....Nekolis Cypriot." his voice was a bit hushed and stammering. Slowly he made his way to an empty seat and smiled weakly. "Um, I'd like to learn about the Ottoman Empire and its transition to the modern world. I-I-I tried to read about it on my own....but....." he stopped. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 am

Belle looked at him and gave him a small wink, at hearing what he wanted to learn and sipped her coffee as he ended.

"Do not be sorry for reading on your own...and that is an interesting topic to learn about but it is something very interesting, like I told your classmates...we will definitely be going over the Ottoman Empire as well!" she nodded and took his pass "Welcome Nekolis Cypriot to my classroom!"

She sipped and looked at the rest of her students and gave a tiny sigh, wishing for more students but liked her small little class she had, they were enthused about the class and what they would learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 am

"Ah, thank you" he replied fumbling with his school things. He looked about the room, then at the teacher. She seemed so happy and confident, just like a lot of the students he'd seen around campus. He sighed and shook his head......he had to try.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm

"ni hao neko-kun~" Mei saw the nervous lower classmate act nervous and realized that he didn't really know anyone here so well. I'm mei"she introduced herself and went over to her brother. "this is my idiotic brother yao"she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:41 am

"Ah, hello Mei.......Yao" he smiled sheepishly, his nerves threatening to take over his tender frame. "I hope......we all can learn a lot this year." he continued, his voice still wracked with tension
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of the World   The History of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of the World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2