World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

World Academy High School Host Club!

Go down 
+2
Dae Hyung Im
Kiku Honda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

World Academy High School Host Club! Empty
PostSubject: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 am

Welcome to the World Academy's High School Host Club! We are here for your entertainment! As we are just starting we need hosts and customers! So if you are interested please fill out the form below!

HOSTS AND HOSTESSES

Kiku Honda ~ Host: Serious Type *secret otaku*
Leon Banjora ~ Host: Bad Boy Type or Mischievous Type
Dae Hyung Im ~ Host: The Silent Type
Louisa Concepcion Garcia ~ Hostess: The Cool Type
Wang Yao ~ Staff: Financial and Event Manager

CUSTOMERS

HOST FORM
Name:
Age / Year:
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) :
Hobbies:
What can you bring to the club?(optional to answer ):
Anything else? (optional to answer) :

CUSTOMER FORM
Name:
Age / Year:
Host Club Type (What host type are you most interested in? ) :
Interests:
What can the host club do for you?:
Anything else? :

MEMBERS FORMS

Name: Kiku Honda
Age / Year: ....18 but I look older...
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : Serious Type *secret otaku*
Hobbies: Art, martial arts,music, robotics, drawing manga, cosplay, watching anime, reading manga, cooking, many more things of course. I also like collecting things and playing video games.

Name: Leon Banjora!
Age / Year: 17
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Bad Boy Type! or the mischievous type *grins cheekily*
Hobbies: Beer, sport, music, art, sport, hiking, relaxing, beer, animals sport and so on Sport: cricket, AFL footy, swimming , cycling, martial arts, hockey, soccer etc, Music: rock and anything I can play on a didgeridoo. To play pranks, piss take, take risks, have fun etc

Name: Dae Hyung Im
Age / Year: 17 / Year 3
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Silent Type
Hobbies: Taekwondo, surveillance, listening to Korean bands, reading, the occasional soccer/football game, building small fireworks/rockets, talking walks outdoors
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Depends, but usually takes a looong while to get used to people.

Name: Louisa Concepcion Garcia

Age / Year: 18/4th, though I look younger than that if I'm not wearing my glasses

Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Cool type

Hobbies: Micro-managing expenses, serving people, giving love advice, talking about "interesting" topics, experimenting on food, keeping places clean and orderly, chasing butterflies

Anything else? (optional to answer) : In the absence of a manager, I do minor financing (since I'm getting better at economics) and am an all-around girl (hostess, waitress, cook, usherette, and cleaning lady, since you boys just don't clean your mess). She usually adjusts to her customers the way they want her, if she gets any customers at all - since she knows the main orientation of the people in this academy. She loves her co-hosts like a mother and treats them like her own family.

Name: Wang Yao
Age / Year: 19 / 4th
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : Financial and Event Manager
Hobbies: Business management, Financing, cooking, tea, painting, flower & moon viewing
What can you bring to the club?(optional to answer ): Mainly Financial managements and dose all the talking with the faculty and taking care of the overall event managements. He can also produce merchandise to sell for the customers. He can cook and serve tea as well if needed.
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Mainly he wanted to be sure the club is behaving properly.

CUSTOMERS FORMS

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
He's watching you from somewhere and laughing.
Dae Hyung Im

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 am

HOST FORM

Name: Dae Hyung Im
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Silent Type
Hobbies: Taekwondo, surveillance, listening to Korean bands, reading, the occasional soccer/football game, building small fireworks/rockets, talking walks outdoors
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Depends, but usually takes a looong while to get used to people.

(I don't even- 8D;;; )
Back to top Go down
Louisa Garcia

Louisa Garcia

Birthday : 1992-12-08

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

HOST(ESS) FORM

Name: Louisa Concepcion Garcia
Age / Year: 18/4th, though I look younger than that if I'm not wearing my glasses
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Cool type
Hobbies: Micro-managing expenses, serving people, giving love advice, talking about "interesting" topics, experimenting on food, keeping places clean and orderly, chasing butterflies
Anything else? (optional to answer) : In the absence of a manager, I do minor financing (since I'm getting better at economics) and am an all-around girl (hostess, waitress, cook, usherette, and cleaning lady, since you boys just don't clean your mess). She usually adjusts to her customers the way they want her, if she gets any customers at all - since she knows the main orientation of the people in this academy. She loves her co-hosts like a mother and treats them like her own family.

(But the real reason she joined is because she wants to see the man-to-man action...)

Last edited by Louisa Garcia on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am

HOST FORM
Name: Wang Yao
Age / Year: 19 / 4th
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : Financial and Event Manager
Hobbies: Business management, Financing, cooking, tea, painting, flower & moon viewing
What can you bring to the club?(optional to answer ): Mainly Financial managements and dose all the talking with the faculty and taking care of the overall event managements. He can also produce merchandise to sell for the customers. He can cook and serve tea as well if needed.
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Mainly he wanted to be sure the club is behaving properly.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm

(A host club? Are you serious? Now this I gotta see. XD)

Name: Yong Soo Im
Age / Year: 17
Host Club Type (we can have more than one of the same type ) : The Mischievous Type
Hobbies: gaming, TV dramas, drawing, acting, designing, archery, ice-skating
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Since he's a twin, he could probably also do the Brotherly Love Act -- if the other twin doesn't completely freak out. -coughs-
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Name: Heracles Karpusi
Host Club Type: The 'Wild' Type (which if I remember correctly just means mysterious, which in this case just means spacey).
Hobbies: Napping, History class and philosophical discussion, playing with the cats he takes in randomly.
Anything else? (optional to answer) : Personality does a 180 if Sadiq Adnan is around.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:22 am

welcome both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Academy High School Host Club!   World Academy High School Host Club! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Academy High School Host Club!
Page 1 of 1